It sounded like a great 30th birthday present from my partner Bill—a professional massage followed by some hot love making. I was down with that! Bill and I ate an early supper out at our favorite neighborhood dive and I had time for a relaxing shower before the masseuse arrived at 8. I took the liberty of getting clean and ready for some deep dicking by Bill after I was all relaxed from my massage.

Jon advertized in the local GLBT rag with at least a few dozen competitors. Bill chose him because he listed his qualifications and training and didn’t feature a scantily dressed photo. I laughed at this and said what if I wanted a DEEP massage and Bill promised he would take care of that afterwards. I’ll admit it—I was horny!

Jon showed up on time and set up his table in the back study of our house. Bill said he was going to watch some TV upstairs and he kissed me and told me to enjoy my birthday present. Jon said he could massage me naked or with underwear on—what ever my comfort level was. I hadn’t had a professional massage and told him I wanted the works. He smirked and winked while he said, “but, of course!” As my upper thighs were sore from working out at the gym, I asked if I could start on my back. Certainly he said as he turned on a CD with soft music on his little boom box and adjusted the lights low so I could be totally relaxed.

Jon was good! He covered my naughty bits with a towel when he was working elsewhere and he quickly had me relaxed and very pliable. I guess massage can be hard work because I noticed he slipped out of his sweat pants to gym shorts and took off his short sleeve shirt to reveal a wife beater and an amazing chest—heck, the whole package was mighty nice!

I tried to not pay attention to him as I turned over to my stomach. He worked my back over very well and I got so relaxed my right arm slide off the table. He changed position and stood on my right side—my arm was lightly in contact with his sizzling body. My head was within the opening in the table so it could remain lined up and not turned one way or the other. All I could see was the floor but my awareness seemed to spike. There was something in that simple connection between his body and my arm and his strong hands kneading me that made me feel very alive.

He started working the small of my back and pressed against my arm a little closer. I was aware that my dick was reacting to this and a sigh slipped out. He reached down to grab my hand and place it back on the table. I missed the contact immediately, but his hands started working my ass and that caught my attention.

I love my ass massaged by Bill, but Jon was like a bread maker working stiff dough. Whether it was right or not, I spread the legs to give him easier access. I was so in tune with this feeling of bliss. I could hear Jon’s steady breathing over the soft music. My own breathing was deep and I was in heaven. A soft moan slipped out of my mouth as he made me more pliant than I had ever been. He worked one leg and then the other—my ass still exposed and legs spread. When he worked the point where my legs connected with my ass, I could feel precum dripping out of me and I sighed and spread my legs a bit more.

Jon’s slick oiled hands worked me like no one had before. It wasn’t exactly sexual, but I was harder than a rock and was started to pant a bit. He poured a bit more oil in his hands and was now working between my cheeks. When his fingers finally strayed against my hole I gasped out loud. Was this a massage or a seduction? I was monogamous with Bill, but I was so fucking turned on and relaxed that I couldn’t make a move to stop whatever Jon wanted.

It was pretty obvious that I was enjoying this special attention. My ass clenched and relaxed in time with Jon’s ministrations. Jon said he was getting rather warm and I could hear him pulling off his shirt and perhaps slipping his shorts off. I wasn’t sure. All I knew is that I was so turned on!

Jon’s next move surprised me. I felt his 5 o’clock scruff against my right ass cheek. He was just rubbing up and down my cheeks and I instinctively flexed my free hand against him. He was naked! He grabbed my hand and led it to what felt like a log between his legs. I groaned as I squeezed it and he now started licking my crack. I thrust against him and started milking his mighty tool as he started eating my hole. I was now moaning and was disappointed when he broke the connection.

That disappointment quickly faded as I felt him climb on the table and he grabbed my ass cheeks hard and started tongue fucking and finger fucking me. My ass was as spread as it could be and I was scooting up a bit with my ass to give him better access. He moved up further and I could feel his dick against my ass. I was a bit nervous now. I hadn’t cheated on Bill before and taking an unknown man’s dick bare was not safe!

As he slid his drooling shaft up and down my crack, he reached under and pinched my nipples. I moaned anew and he started nibbling and talking in my ear. He told me that he wanted to give me the ultimate birthday present. I didn’t say a word, just felt him pressing against my slightly open hole. He kept talking and said that Bill thought a deep massage would spice up his and my sex life. I finally told him I didn’t want to get caught and this wasn’t very safe. He laughed and said he wouldn’t fall off the table and hurt himself. He then said he only topped and I had nothing to worry about. He asked if I was poz and I said no pretty sharply. He said “perfect” and started pulling me up into the doggy position.

I was shaking my head no even as he was lining up to penetrate me. I moaned no as he started pressing in earnest. It felt SO good to feel that thick head pop through my first ring. He stopped and continued to tweak my nipples and talk dirty to me. He told me he knew I wanted this and he was going to take me and give me what I really needed for my birthday. I groan and pushed back against him—together we worked to achieve total penetration.

I liked hearing Jon’s gruff voice as he quietly spoke and got my even more turned on by his dirty talk. He asked me who was bigger—him or Bill. “You are.” I admitted. Who did I want fucking me? “You, Jon” “When we are done, I want you to shower and then fuck Bill with your hot hole—make sure he eats your ass first. I am going to make your hole really slick for Bill to enjoy—that will spice up your sex life and make me really happy that you shared this fuck with your partner.” Jon instructed. “Your ass is going to be so open and slippery from my fuck and my seed deep in you, boy! You want that, don’t you? You want to be a hole for me to breed? A receptacle for sperm? I moaned and admitted that I did.

The pounding started going in overdrive! He was quietly cursing and tell me that he was going to own my ass and mark it as his own. I hadn’t read anything about pozzing talk at this point in my life so it was just a super turn on to hear that he wanted me so bad. I didn’t know what I was asking for when he started telling me what he wanted to hear from me. I was so hard as he pounded me that I begged for his seed, for him to breed my ass and make it his. “This is so hot, boy! Your partner paid to have you massaged but you are getting bred as well! 2 for 1, boy! All, right, fag boy, here comes your birthday gift—I am breeding you…now!!!”

Jon rammed in as deep as he could and I could feel him jerking and spurting within me. The feeling made me shoot then and there. “Nothing finer than a boy shooting his load when he is finally bred right!” Jon sighed. He stayed in me sliding in and out as he worked his load into my receptive hole. Jon told me to keep his load in my ass so it would feel amazing for Bill later. I complied.

Bill and I had great sex that night. He ate my ass and told me how relaxed and silky it was after my massage. I was hard from thinking about what he was doing and whose load he was tasting. Jon was right, Bill liked fucking my hole after Jon had bred it.

A few months later I got sicker than a dog. A sense of dread filled me and later I tested poz. I couldn't find Jon's ad anymore and I had no way to contact him. I knew exactly what Jon had meant by his words! I had been bred for my birthday!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hot story.... I love getting a massage and like hunting Craigslist for new ones.... love the hunt of wondering if it is just going to be a 'massage' or more,,, but there is one MT I go to a couple times a year.... started going to his studio, C is a really great guy and gives an amazing massage, so even though it was just a 'massage' I kept going back,,, over time the 'massage' became a little more. C started wearing baggy shorts and making sure that his crotch was pressed into my cupped hands frequently, he would also get up on the table to work on my back and ass, after after a few more sessions he started paying more attention to my cock and ass (and I would play with his cock through his shorts,,,, he has a REALLY nice cock,,,, long and fat when hard) but never went all the way. the one problem I had (asside from blue balls) was that I was sooo mellow after the massage that the drive home was always tricky - afraid I would fall asleep at the wheel then one time he mentioned in passing that he did out calls,,, so I booked an apointment,,, the only room in my palce big enough for him to set up his table is the living room and so as it was winter I had my gas fireplace turned on,,,, that was the only light in the room, well it seems that fires really turn him on (or maybe that is just the excuse he uses) I think it is also being at my place rather than his studio, as that first massage he ended up naked and we ended with his cock in my mouth while he gave me the best hand job and he gave me a big load in my mouth..... the next time after he got set up he asked if he could shower as he was a little sweaty,,,, i got him a towel and he didnt bother putting his shorts back on, so this time when he got up on the table to work on my back and ass, I felt his hard massive cock rubbing up my crack, I lifted my ass up a bit to give him the hint and he played a bit but then got off the table and continued the massage,,,, but paying a lot of attention to my ass, and soon he was back up on the table, and this time as he wa sliding his cock up and down my crack I reached back and guided his raw oil coverd cock iinto me, he pushed in, I am mostly a top and hadnt been fucked in a few years,,, and C is really big but I was so mellow from the massge that I was able to take him.... soon he was on layimg on top of me,,,, feeling his weight on me (he is a big guy over 6' and around 200lb.....) it felt really good as he stared to fuck me..... he asked if I was OK, was this OK.....I assured him it was great..... he fucked for awhile and then I could feel him cumming,,,, he lay on top of me for awhle and then got up and continued the massage as if nothing had happend, as if he had not just fucked me raw and dumped a load of cum in me,,,, I have had a few more sessions with him, each going the sameway,,,, writing this it reminds me that I need to call an make an appointment, it would be great if he got more verbal while he was fucking me,,,, and I would love to know if he was poz or neg,,,,

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...