Sex in dark places: A turn-on or turn-off?

hungry_hole

Yeah, sex in a darkroom is a real fucking turn-on. I always get more loads in the dark (and that's not because I'm not good-looking LOL...!) just because guys are more uninhibited. No-one cares about status, looks, age, it's just basic animalistic fucking. And I'm sure that in the darkroom many guys who would use condoms if it was light and if anyone was looking fuck bare as it should be. Plus I'm sure I got pozzed in a darkroom, and the thought that the guy right next to me might be getting pozzed up while I'm getting bred and recharged is an extra turn-on.

Edited by Hotload84

It's interesting that the original post mentioned that he had trouble finding a dark room in Montreal, as that was one of the places where I found one. I forget which bathhouse but one had a total dark room made even darker in away in that all the guys were speaking in French. So not only could I not see anything, I couldn't understand anything either. I do remember I was rock hard until some guy tried to put a condom on my cock, which got me soft real fast. He sucked it got me hard again, and tried putting the condom on again, and of course I got soft again. He eventually got the message. Then a nice big furry chested French guy fucked me from behind while I was standing there. I had no idea what he was saying but it sounded obscene. While he was fucking me some guy came along and sucked me off.

Edited by Hotload84

interesting that the original post mentioned that he had trouble finding a dark room in Montreal, as that was one of the places where I found one,,, I frorget which bathhouse but one had a total dark room...

Sauna Centre-Ville in Montreal has a very dark room which I've used and like very much. I remember getting fucked and taking totally anon loads in that room.

My issue is generally with public slings which are too illuminated, GI-Joe (Montreal) being an example. It has two public slings and both with a lot of light. Spa Excess in Toronto also has a public sling but also with too much light pointing at. Although I like Spa Excess' dark area and slurp ramp. Quite dark area.

I'd like to see a sling a fairly dark room and I bet it would be used much more than those slings on a stage. I find that sex clubs don't take full advantage of men liking sex in dark places and don't offer a wide range of light effects. That's all.

• Like 1

I've had darkroom sex and it is such a turn on. I walked in this guy's house. It was dimly lit. He had told me to undress and come into his bedroom. Once I got in his bedroom it was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing, not him or anything, and he sucked me then turned around and put my cock in his sweet hole. After I fucked him he asked if I wanted his seed and of course I said yes. No idea who he was.

Edited by Hotload84

I really like dark spaces in a bathhouse. The basement at the Midtowne in LA can be dark at times. The sex is so much better. And yes, there are hot guys in there too. The best thing about dark places is that you get down to just the sex. No other bullshit, just taking cock.

Edited by Hotload84

Absolutely love dark rooms. It's really exciting to go to a sauna, strip off and walk naked into a darkroom. Sensing and feeling bodies all around you, but unable to see who's there. Your excitement grows as they close in on you. Fingers probe between your buttocks, sliding in the lube you've already put there and urgent hands start to bend you over. Should you do it? The first cock starts to slide into your hole. There's still time to stop, but it feels so good.....Then the raw cock is inside, you arch your back and start to breed like the pig you are.