How many of you have ever gotten an idea stuck in your head and ran with it? It happened to me in the mid ‘90’s and led me to become poz, or as I was told: “knocked up”.

My partner Garret was always the quick talker and instigator in our relationship. He had the ability to talk to people and glean all sorts of information—usually of a personal nature. He told me about this black ex-con named “Stone” who hung out at a particular park downtown who he had “befriended”. In a short time Garret knew a good deal about Stone—he had been in prison under drug charges, he had fucked and bred many a bitch in his years and his nickname came from his name for his fuck tool. Garret talked him into showing off his dick and Garret told me he was more than impressed!

Well, being a horny younger gay man, this got me turned on. I decided to check Stone out for myself—just to see what he looked like, of course. I found Stone one early June Tuesday morning in his favored park and despite being rather introverted, I wanted to chat with him as he sure looked hot as I walked by. Somehow I struck up a conversation and I think Stone knew I wanted him. He got me to buy him a pack of cigarettes and buy him a 6 pack of beer. It was worth it to listen to his gravelly voice with a slight southern drawl and check out his hot body. Stone was in his early 50’s, had a perfect “fade” haircut with black hair and just the slightest touch of silver. He was also wiry, muscular, about 5’10” and trim. Did I mention he had a nice basket?

When he told me about his hobby of going to a clothing optional beach at a lake just outside the city I said that sounded like a fun distraction! Next thing I knew, I was driving Stone to Hidden Beach and after walking some distance from where you could park, we arrived. The beach was a mix of gay and straight sun tanners…most nudists were in little natural alcoves along the extended and wooded beach. Stone picked a spot down aways and stripped while I made the rounds. Its not that I am bashful, but I didn’t want to come on to strong—I had no idea if Stone swung my way. I was also more or less in a monogamous relationship and mostly I rationalized I was just going to get as much eye candy as I could of Stone. On my first pass back the beach trail I saw Stone lying on his stomach with his muscular and hairy ass exposed. Fuck! I may be a bottom, but that ass made my mouth water. After about an hour and a half, I went to retrieve Stone for our drive back in town,

I was most impressed to find Stone leaning against a tree in all his glory—tight abs, significant coarse body hair and a big floppy uncut dick. As he was smoking, I made a little small talk before mentioning we should head back. I am not sure I would say that Stone was easy to hang out with—he oozed sex and I got tongue-tied, but I was getting beyond horny fast! We repeated our outing on Thursday and the following Tuesday. Something had to give—I should have just walked away, but Stone was now the man I had to have. Tuesday proved to be a fateful day.

Stone and I repeated our previous week’s pattern including having a chat with him showing me his hot body when it was time to return from Hidden Beach. Stone was pretty talkative after sucking down some of the beers I had bought him. He talked about life in prison and he was pretty candid about what it was like—including using men for sex. My dick was hard as a rock as he explained that he was mostly straight, but a man has needs and a prison punk could do a mighty fine job of draining his nuts. He looked right at me while he said that and I blushed. I noticed he was now fondling his impressive dick and he said all this talk was making him horny. I quickly chimed in that I felt the same way.

Stone stared at me while he worked on a cigarette and slowly worked his tool to full glory. I imagine my eyes just about bulged out of my head! Stone just stated “you want it” and I nodded my agreement. Stone took one more long drag and explained the ground rules. If I wanted it, I would do as I was told with no questions like a good punk and he would use me as his personal bitch. Again I nodded my consent and he said let’s get out of here.

I dropped him back at the park and promised I’d return in an hour with some lunch and I’d be prepared to be fucked if Stone so wished to do that. I felt rather guilty cancelling my lunch date with Garret, but I wanted Stone crazy bad and I was going to be the best punk he had ever had! I returned on time with sandwiches and we had a quick picnic. Stone was talking about having a big load and he hadn’t had any pussy in ages. Stone asked if maybe my pussy would do? I told him that it was clean, muscular and ready to go! Stone just smirked, sighed and grabbed his crotch and said there was nothing he liked more than knocking up bitches. “Sounds good to me” was my response.

Stone lived in a run down duplex in a somewhat unsavory part of town. He was already walking towards his door as I was getting out of the car. Stone simply unlocked and headed in so I followed him. “Close and lock the door, bitch!” Stone commanded. He cracked open a beer as he headed to his shade drawn room and said “Strip, bitch!” This was followed by “undress me, bitch!” I carefully took his clothes off and folded them as he nursed his beer and cigarette while sitting on the edge of the bed. “Get to work, bitch!” he commanded. I guess I gave him a confused look so he just pointed to the floor between his legs and I was kneeling in a heartbeat! I fucking love uncut dick—a rare treat indeed for me, and I worshipped it by sniffing his musk, licking under his foreskin and chewing gently on the excess. This got me a satisfied grunt. I then showed him my talented deep throat. It was a bit of a struggle because Stone was very clearly over 8” and far thicker than average. Stone had an exceptional dick—a true cudgel with a slightly flared head lined in a velvety smooth foreskin. His dick looked like an angry club and I told him that softly. Stone said I had no idea how his club was going to punish my cracker ass and inflict major damage. It would be months before I knew what that really meant and his promise to “knock me up good”.

“Time to toss the salad” said almost gleefully. I hadn’t really heard that expression, but as he spread his legs wider and pushed my head down from licking his hairy nuts, I had a pretty good idea what he wanted! Damn! His ass was coarsely hairy and I showed him that I was an A Grade rimmer! Rimming makes me harder than a rock and I was very good at it as Garret always wanted that as an extensive part of our foreplay. A wave of guilt washed over me at thinking of Garret, but this ass was perfect and I worshipped it to the sounds of Stone’s obvious pleasure. Stone was content to lean back and let me show my respect and subservience as I ate his ass and then tongue fucked him. I wasn’t sure if that was pushing it too far, but Stone let me work his ass over for quite along time.

When stone told me to get on the bed, I could see my work had been appreciated—he had leaked a pool of precum by his belly button and the veins on his dark dick stood out in beautiful relief. I couldn’t help licking up his sweet natural lube. “Can’t help yourself, can you bitch?” he asked. I blushed and asked how he wanted me. I was more than surprised to hear him say on your back. I expected him to want me doggy or maybe flat on my belly so he wouldn’t have to think about the fact he was with a punk not a bitch. “Hold your legs apart and show me your pussy!” Stine commanded. He reached on top of his bed stand and grabbed a jar of Vaseline. Not my favorite lube, but it made a nice smacking sound as Stone smeared some over his dick as he shucked it.

I like to see my bitch’s expression as I breed her pussy. I hesitated, but asked if he had a condom. Stone just glared at me and then drawled ”You are here to be my bitch and I can’t knock you up in a raincoat!” I wasn’t going to point out to him that I wasn’t likely to become pregnant anytime soon! Still, although Stone was mostly straight and sure seemed like a consummate top, I was a tad nervous going bare. I was about to balk when stone positioned his dripping head against my hole. I remember saying “ummm” as in Ummm…we should play safe, but Stone was already sliding into my initial ring. I swear I could hear it pop as he head was now surrounded by me. “Stone had a glazed look as he said “that’s it, bitch! I am in you and you are going to take your breeding like a good cunt!”

With steady pressure, Stone drove into me and it was not an easy stretch for me. I grimaced and said he was going too fast but Stone just replied “this is about me and the sooner you get that, the better off you will be!” You hear stories about a guy hitting the second ring of an ass and it had never meant anything to me, but Stone was in deeper than I could ever remember and the girth seemed to almost knock the wind out of me as he started sawing in and out. I didn’t want to cry out, but I was whimpering loud as his fuck hurt. It took awhile, but eventually my natural self lubricating ass (thank goodness for that!) seemed to smooth out the ride.

My hands were clenching the sheets and Stone surprised me again by telling me to hold on to his ass if I was “in such a way”. Feeling the powerful flexing in his muscular hairy ass made it easier to get into my fucking. I pretty much expected Stone to be a 5 minute guy, what with my tight ass clenching him and the fact that he hadn’t cum in days. I was wrong: Stone had major stamina! It was a warm summer day, but not bad with his ceiling fan going. Still, Stone was sweating up a storm and dripping on me within 10 minutes. Rather than finding that gross, I got off feeling his hot body steaming on top of me. I was still whimpering, but that sound was also a sound of pleasure. I was pulling Stone into me so I think he knew that I was getting what I wanted.

“Bitch likes being bred” Stone noted. I surprised myself how quickly I asked him to breed me. “You want my seed, bitch? You want to get knocked up by our fucking? You want it, don’t you, bitch! I wasn’t blushing at his talk anymore. I was agreeing to his questions, asking for his seed, his breeding and being knocked up by his fuck. I was thinking of all of this as a metaphor and role playing so I was way turned on to go along. Truth be known: I could see how a woman could take the risk of an unwanted baby if taking an ex con like Stone was in the equation. I would have taken that risk, and, of course, I was taking significant risks from our coupling--far more than I dreamed of!

Worries about safe sex were not currently on my mind. I was hard as a rock as Stone took out his needs upon me. Stone bent my legs about as far as they would go and varied how close to my chest they were. He also varied his fucking to make sure that I wouldn’t get too used to his fuck. Believe me, when he went for maximum penetration and force, I yelped and really felt it. Stone was kind enough, after close to 30 minutes to pound me in the way that brought me maximum pleasure. I never said “do me like that” as nobody likes a pushy bottom, but Stone seemed to read my cues well. I don’t know if it was the pressure on my prostate, but with that perfect rhythm now ensuing, I started to moan and milk him as tight as I could. “Bitch gonna cream from my breeding?” Stone asked. I just moaned louder and begged him to keep breeding me. “You want me to stop and pull out?” Stone asked as he slowed down and went shallower but I just grabbed his ass as hard as I could and pulled him deeper into me. “Fuck no! I declared. “You wanted to breed me and knock me up and you can’t do that if you pull out. I want it, Stone. I want your fuck, I want your seed, I want to be knocked up by you—please! I begged

“Bitch wants it and is going to get it.” Stone snarled. He was wailing on me and the countdown had started. It was an amazing feeling to have Stone fuck the cum right out of my nuts. The crazy milking that my orgasm created was not lost on Stone. He was huffing and groaning and saying it was time. “Take my nut you fucking stupid cunt! I am breeding you and you will get knocked up for sure! His eyes never left mine as Stone rammed as far as he could and I felt him throb. I swear I could feel the actual jets of cum hitting my walls. The weird part was I felt this feeling of connection—not emotional, but physical. Like power was flowing from Stone to me. I have never done drugs, but I was on a natural high and told him that I could feel him shooting in me and I loved it!

Stone wasn’t affectionate, but he sort of collapsed upon me with a loud sigh with his head looking away from me. Fuck it! It may not be Stone’s thing, but my hands moved up and down his sweat slick back. I have strong hands so they naturally gravitated to massaging him as I held him close. I think it felt good and not overly awkward because I I worked him over well before he slid off and out of me.

“Fuck that pussy felt good!” Stone beamed. I just smiled and said nobody had ever fucked me like he had—and that was the honest truth. Stone just muttered “you have no idea, punk.” Like a lot of guys, Stone was way sleepy after his strenuous activity and he just said close the door behind you and I’ll see you Thursday. I noticed that the small amount of cum oozing from my ass was tinged pink from blood. “Shit, I’m bleeding!” I moaned. Stone said “looks like I popped your cherry, slut!” With that ado, I nodded, threw on my clothes and let him be.

One hot session lead to another and I was taking Stone on at least twice a week. I got off thinking my ass and skills in bed were equal to any woman Stone could have and Stone still seemed obsessed about the act of sex knocking me up. It was a hot expression and it turned me on. Stone injected his baby batter at least a two dozen times over the summer and after Labor Day I came down with the horrible aching flu. It felt like a Mack truck had hit me and I was as sick as a dog for over a week. Garret nursed me back to health and the following weekend he said that he had seen Stone again in the park. My ears perked up and I nonchalantly said “oh yeah?” Garret continued “Yeah, I saw him shooting up last night walking back from the fundraiser at the bar. Guess the rumor is true that he got pozzed from sharing needles.”

I felt sick to my stomach as the pieces all went together. Stone had been in prison for drug dealing, must have been a user and no wonder he hadn’t had pussy in ages and why he kept talking about knocking me up like a bitch. I can’t prove it, but I think the power I felt flowing from him to me was the instant of infection in my torn ass. I tested poz that fall and as I had only cheated with Stone and Garret was neg, it was pretty clear that Stone had succeeded in knocking me up!

Edited by fillerupmn
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Just some suggestions:

1) There is a fine line between erotica and banal smut that ceases to be erotic. To avoid crossing into smut you should try to limit the amount of extraneous profanity you have in each paragraph. for instance, we know that Stone wants to knock you up and likes to 'breed bitches'. It gets kind of repetitious and needlessly profane the more (and more you repeat it). Also, most people don't enthusiastically repeat ideas like 'I want you to knock me up' without knowing what it means. The readers know what it means, but your character shouldn't and he comes across as dishonest here (which could be good in some stories, but yours is about his supposed innocence pre-Stone).

2) Don't write a character outside your own race. I can tell you are a white dude without seeing a photo. Stone is a totally racist caricature and basing his erotic appeal on that isn't sexy.

3) The conclusion of a piece of erotica often gives the reader at home their money shot by revealing info that makes clear just outside a reasonable doubt that the erotic act/scenario written about (in this case pozzing) happened so the reader can be satisfied the story is near being finished and they can cum. To be successful, no new information should be added at the end, just previously unconfirmed rumors or ideas that gave the protagonist their self-preservationist reasonable doubt. If you want to keep your ending as here, introduce the needles earlier by having them fall out of Stone's pocket (during sex would be great to give your character fear) and have Garret and the protagonist walk by Stone in the park as he's sharing needles with a junkie. If that's when your character realizes his fate, that'd be intense.

You have a good sense of twisted fetish, and I hope you take these as tips from a seasoned/trained writer and not as bitchy criticisms.

• Downvote 4

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...