timbottoms

• 1 month later...

To me ass to mouth and sucking my dick clean and drinking my warm beer on tap after I fucked his ass was simply part of the bottom's duty as long as he doesnt get infected from ingesting any fecal matter he licked/sucked from my hole when he rimmed me or when he sucked my spent dick clean or kissed someone who did those things.

The only bad part was fending off the bottoms who did those things who wanted to kiss me above the belt.

There was a time when I would not do ATM. More and more I do it. It does freak some tops out though. I think as a bottom it speaks volumes about how confident I feel about my douching. It is also how I show appreciation to the top. You can put your cock away knowing it is nice and clean. It's one way to get repeat customers. If you wont do it, another ho will.

Always ASS TO MOUTH..When a top is done seeding my hole, it's a pleasure to clean off his dick, and even during fucking if he takes it out of my ass so I can taste it, even hotter. If you have a clean hole, it's hot as hell.

After all if your in the bathhouse - do you think that every to runs to the shower after he is done fucking - very few - so you may be sucking a cock that was just up someone else's hole :-)

I always try to clean a tops dick after he has fucked and seeded my hole. It's a pleasure for me to suck and lick his cum from his cock and my ass juice. I just LOVE the taste of cum and ASS JUICE. Besides when I top choses me to fuck and fill my ass with his cum I feel honored that he has chosen me and show my appreciation to him by cleaning his cock. And hopefully he will want to fuck me again.

When I'm at a bath house I love finding the tops that edge their bare cocks fucking bottoms and sucking their cocks tasting the other bottoms ass juice. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

It's a fag's duty to clean His cock after He's blessed you with His load. i don't understand the discussion here. Of course you clean His cock. First of all, you get to eat those last few drops of His delicious cum. Second, you get to show Him your appreciation. Finally, He's a Man and He needs to walk away form having fucked You not smelling like a barnyard animal.

Love cleaning the top's dick after it's unloaded up my butt!

I don't understand how you can be ok with taking raw loads and sucking dick and yet be squeamish about bacteria or shit or whatever might be on his dick. Every part of the human body has bacteria, no matter how clean you are. It won't kill you. It's certainly much safer than getting cum in your ass! And if he's just pulled out of your ass, it's your bacteria anyway, so you won't be adding anything new to your system.

Plus, it's only polite to lick him clean after he's done with you!

Edited by dougr650

I always shove my cock down their throat after, it teaches my bottoms (only bb with regular fuck buddies) to clean themselves out properly or to eat their own shit.

Plus its a great way to get some of my cum in their ass and down their throat!