Seems I would know by now that visiting the club when I'm horny is not a good idea. It's like shopping when I'm hungry, poor choices and decisions are made and I'm probably gonna regret them later.

I had dropped in early as I had nothing planned and needed a break from all my other other duties. So, off to the baths to hide and play. I arrived around 10am, got a locker and hit the hallways. Still quite a few guys there. Mostly all older and heavy but at least there was life this time.

My first stops were the showers and steam. As usual, didn't bother with a towel. I have nothing to hide and find I get an audience easily. I was followed into the steam-room by 3 of the older guys. No one else was in the room so I sat on one of the tiled ledges and the guys parked around me, all covered with their towels

but soon all had their dicks in hand, two of them fully hard. Between the steam and my poor vision, no details yet but fortunately there was something to see. I stayed seated, none of the guys were very appealing so no reason to lead them on.

They sat near me playing with their dicks for several minutes with not much else happening. I got up and walked to the dark back area behind a divider wall. Still giving no sign of interest, just want to see what happens.

The 3 soon follow me in. Somewhat of a tight fit with them all being bulky. I'm turned to face the divider wall, my back to them as they come around the wall. One of the guys comes up and cups my ass with his hands, rubbing and squeezing my ass cheeks. I turn to look and the other two are showing some big meat in their hands now.

Okay, I'll play.

I face the wall again and slightly bend over as I run my hands down my legs. The guy then gets on his knees and spreads my ass wide, kissing and licking my cheeks, sliding his tongue up and down along my ass crack. blowing on then licking my hole.

I'm zoning out, eyes closed, facing the wall. The guy is invading my ass with his tongue and a finger, loading my ass with his spit. He rises back to his feet, pulls my hips back slightly, pushing me a little further lower, then I feel his dick at my hole. Oh hell, I was enjoying the tongue work, now I'm gonna get fucked by one of the three trolls.

I didn't have my poppers and my dick is raging hard. Once I feel his dickhead push past my entrance, I push back and slide my ass onto his cock as he slides his slim dick is all the way in. I feel his thick crotch hairs on my ass. He groans something and begins to pump my ass. He's a loud fuck. A groan/heave with every thrust. My head

in now down on the ledge, braced from hitting the wall. He fucks me loud and slams hard against my ass for several minutes then announces that he's gonna cum. Three more hard slams then bottoms out in me. His breathing is hard and fast. Please no

heart attack!!! He pulls out, steps back and the chubby on my left steps up, runs his dick along my crack and then slides in.

He seems to be a lot longer than the first guy, hitting the walls of my guts. He rolls his dick around the inside of my ass, I feel him touch/poke all over my colon. He finally seems to have found the spot he wants. He angles his dick and fucks me while riding my prostate almost every time. My dick is getting painfully hard and dripping a lot of precum. One of the other guys is trying to stroke my cock while I'm trying to keep from cumming from the fuck. The guy in me is deep fucking, pulling completely out them sliding all the way back in with the first guys cum as lube which is also running down my leg.

The guy in me picks up speed and uses short fast strokes as he cums. He slows down, slides all the way in, leans over and bites the back of my neck. His belly spread across my back. He pulls out slow with a pop as he exits my ass. Now I feel empty without a dick in me. The 3rd guy next steps up, pulls my ass lower and pushes his thick meat in. He's not as long but feels twice as thick as the last guy. He had been beating off the two times I saw him so was probably close when he entered me. He fucked me for less than 10 minutes when he started cumming. Holding onto my waist, grunting with each slam into me as he shot. He pulls out, then shoves a finger in. OW! Fuck! What's with the nails!!!

I stay down on the ledge, the 3 get their stuff and leave the room. I use the cold shower behind me and regain some composure. 3 raw fucks, 3 loads and I've only been there less than an hour.

One problem with this bath-house fuck thing is it creates a euphoric high. Once I've taken multiple cocks, I get a massive physical/psycho high. Although I was exhausted Thursday evening I felt amazing... no pain or discomfort or any other reason to complain. By Friday afternoon I was drained, I had come down so hard I was wasted by the evening. Absolutely no energy. Maybe actual withdrawals. The better the fuckfest the harder the after-crash.

After I left the steam-room and cleaned up I headed for the sundeck to recharge and get some air. I had the deck to myself for the entire time I was up there. Over an hour of solo and R&R. I'd probably lost 10lbs of body fluids in the steam but am

not gonna walk away from a cock unless absolutely necessary. They wanted my ass and I'm willing to give it.

I headed back downstairs. Most of the guys had left. I showered and next headed to the lower level. The place had gotten kinda quiet. I parked in the television room behind the back wall, stands about 5' high right behind the couches, and watched a really badly acted action flick. A couple of guys had passed me when a big guy stops next to me. He's maybe 6'3", heavy, snow-white hair with a full beard and mustache. He stands next to me for a few minutes then I feel his hand on my back, slowly

rubbing my shoulder. I drop my head onto the edge of the wall and give him free reign. He moves behind me and gets both hands in action. This feels great, full deep massage of my shoulders.

He leans in and invites me to his room. I say okay and follow. He opens the door and has me lie down and get comfortable. He kneels on the floor and gives me a full back massage. He eventually works further down, covering my ass and legs. He pushes my legs apart and pulls my hard dick back. He'd lick and suck on the head, then back to the hand work. He lifts my hips a bit and pulls my dick back and up as far as it can go and really starts going at it. One hand under my waist holding me up and the other rubbing my butt while he's nursing on my dick.

A few times he'd slide a finger across my hole and wiggle into the opening but kept his attention on my dick. With my dick buried in his warm mouth and feeling his finger playing with my loaded hole I topped out quick and started to cum. He took as much of my shooting dick as far as he could and swallowed all my load. He kept sucking as I softened and rolled my dick and ball-sack around in his mouth when there

was nothing left to give. I did need to pee but didn't want to suprise him.

He got up and asked if I was okay. I got up, hugged and thanked him and left the room.

I left Santa's room and went up to grab my poppers and some lube. The population had dropped considerably. Only two lockers in use by this time. I went back downstairs to cool down. There is a 8' or so padded bench near one of the stairways. I landed and watched the same 4 guys pass several times. No one of interest, especially since I was already filled and considering heading out.

A medium sized hispanic guy sits at the other end of the pad and we play eye games for a few minutes. I got bored and got up to leave. He walks up and tells me his room #. Okay, what the heck. He's kinda cute, kinda chubby but still.... We go in and

he drops his towel and lies on the bed. He's got a small uncut dick with a lot of foreskin. I climb over and get to work on his nipples, good guess!! He starts thrashing

and grabbing my dick and ass. I move down, headed for his dick. Smooth salty body, could have showered first. His dick is semi-soft, still covered in skin. I tongue his hairy balls and his dick grows a bit more with the head just peaking out from the foreskin. I swallow his dick. He grows quick, maybe a slim 6.5. His dick is down my throat, he's humping my mouth. I swing my crotch over his face and he swallows my hard dick.

Since he hadn't bothered to shower I gave him my unwashed cock, still coated with dry saliva and cum. He didn't complain, swallowed it all. We face fucked for several minutes. My hands on his ass and balls, his hands wandering over my ass. He slides

one finger in to circle my hole and finds it slick with leaking cum. He slides his finger in then pulls out and puts his finger in his mouth along side my dick.

He must have liked it.

He slides his finger in a few more times then pulls my cock out of his mouth and asks if I have been fucked. (Dumb question ??) I say yeah. He takes my dick back into his mouth and puts his finger back in my ass, moving his finger around inside me. I drop my head down and give him full access. He pulls out, I turn around and kiss him. I am positioned so that he can jab up and hit my ass with his dick and he does just that. After the second poke, I lean back and slide down his shaft. He grabs my hips

before I am all the way down and fucks up into me. He's rolling his head and "Oh!"ing with every thrust. He picks up speed and then pulls my ass down onto his crotch. I feel his dick throbbing in me.

We're both soaked with sweat. His crotch is covered with cum. He asks if I like his dick. I squeeze my ass around his shaft as an answer.

I get up and leave his room, passing through the backroom on the way to the stairway. One of the older guys is standing in the room. As I pass he reaches over and slides a hand over my butt. I slow down, not a good idea but want to give a chance for maybe one more ride. He rubs my ass and asks if I'm leaving. I tell him not yet. He slides his hand down my ass crack, crossing my still wet hole.

He asks if I have a room. No. He points to one of the open pads and, the generous guy I am, I go over a lie down on one of them. He climbs over me and sits on my thighs/knees. His hands are all over my ass with a lot of focus on sliding his fingers into my hole. He seems to have only one thing in mind.

A lubed hole, especially one filled with cum, seems to be an attraction.

He scoots up to just below my ass. One finger still in me. He asks if I want to go, I say no. I feel his cock in my crack now, just entering between my cheeks. I close my eyes, open up and let him have what he wants. He scoots forward a bit more and his

dick is sliding into me.

Fuck #5. I'm relaxed and very prelubed. His thick cock goes in easy. I'm getting filled with meat again.

Damn this feels good.

He gets a rhythm going and fucks my cum soaked ass. Maybe 15 minutes of steady fucking. He short fucks for a couple of minutes then lets me know that he's cumming.

He lies on me for several minutes afterwards. No talk, just a lot of sweat. He gets up, rubs my ass one more time then leaves the room.

I head upstairs to shower and leave.

(please don't edit this Hotload84!!)

Guest pozbtm1967

I'm like that... once I get one load in me it triggers something... a need... more and more... I just want to take every and any cock I can and never have one out of my hole... seed running down my legs for lube... it chemically triggers a need in me