The First Load...

• Administrators

This was sent in by a reader who wanted me to fuck him. After telling me the story below he asked me to set up a gangbang for him, which I did and he got 5 loads... Between the time of this story (New Years Day) and the gangbang (late March), he had only gotten about 12 other loads... He's now well on his way to being a good bareback cumhole...

For about 6 months I was chatting w/ this hot Cuban man on DudesNudes. His screen name was HorseDick (He has since deleted his profile). I could not resist. At the time when we were first chatting, I was negative. This stud was clear that he would only fuck me bareback. I put him off over and over again.

New Years Day 2008 rolled around and I was very fucking horny. I had been thinking about taking loads for some time and decided that HorseDick was going to seed and breed me with his huge load.

I made plans new years day and took the train to the Bronx. I was so nervous with excitement that I had a hard-on most of the way to his place.

When I got there - he was hotter than his pictures could ever make him. He was very beefy with smooth brown skin. He looked like Carlos from Desperate Housewives.

We said our hellos and I took my jacket off and HorseDick pushed me to my knees as he sat on the couch. With his right hand behind my head, he firmly pushed my face into his bulging crotch. I could feel his cock half hard and his balls - they were enourmous as they were. I peeled his gym pants down and starting feasting on the a huge amount of foreskin which peeled back to reveal an ever growing beer can thick cock. As I serviced his cock deep into my throat, I could feel it grow and grow until it reached over 9" long by 7" around.

Now that he was hard - he spun me around and yanked down my pants and dove face first into my fuck hole. He was hungry and chewing on my ass and losening it up with spit , tongue, and fingers. I could only moan - I knew this was hot, but when he decides to give me his cock - that is going to stretch me and take me to bliss.

He tapped his horse meat a few times against my puckered fuck hole, applied some lube and spit to it and slid it into me down to his balls in one slow and purposeful joust. Slowly he worked up to fucking me but took his time. After about 10 minutes he grabbed my hips and began to slam me into his dick and it hurt like hell at first but as he kept doing it to make sure I knew how big he was my hole opened and accepted him deeper in.

After fucking me for about 20 minutes he warned me. "Ok buddy, I am going to breed your fuck hole and you'll remember this forever"

I replied moaning "Give me your load and seed my fuck hole"

He shot. Not once but his cock pulsated deep in me and I could feel shot after shot after shot filling my deep gut. It felt amazing - almost like I was cumming.

He then kept fucking me to make sure my ass took his load deep.

When he pulled out, I could feel the cum drip out of my used fuck hole. On the way home, I could feel the load dripping down my leg. It wasn't until I got home that I pushed and realized his load was just as huge as his cock as I pushed it out into my palm. That was the first load I took and the first load I ate out of my own ass. I will surely remember it and the amazing fuck.

The only problem now is I am always hungry for a big load from a big cock in my ass!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...