Why Do Gay Men Bareback?

toxiclover

I always bareback because this is what sex is all about for me,an exchange of bodily fluids.  When I get fucked, I want the guys semen left deep inside of me.   I want his DNA to be absorbed into my body.  When I fuck another guy I want to know my semen is planted deep inside him and my DNA is being absorbed into his body. When I have sex it involves exchanging sweat, spit, semen.  When I deep kiss a guy I want to swallow his spit and when I lick his body I want to taste his sweat and when he cums I want him to cum deep inside me an leave it there.  Its all an important part of have sex with a guy, without this exchange I am not having sex, just pretending.

• Upvote 3

I'm not a gay man in the sense that I only sleep with men, but there are two non-feelings based reasons why condoms suck for sexual pleasure. The first reason is, if you like to go hard (like I do), the friction from a condom can be uncomfortable for both parties. Condoms are designed for wet pussy and lovemaking, not asshole pounding. So hard sex is more difficult. And yes there is lube, but if you're really going at it, who wants to stop and lube up again?

The second reason is, for a lot of guys it's hard to finish in a condom. If you can stay hard, it's good for your partner, but after awhile it's just uncomfortable. You wind up jacking off to finish and that defeats the purpose of sex. Plus, if you're on the longer end like myself, most condoms don't fit all the way down your shaft. I usually have about an inch left after I put on a condom. Necessary evil if you're wanting to avoid STDs and pregnancy, but condom sex fucking sucks.

• Upvote 1

I do it for control and the exchange. It just adds a level to sex that condoms don't. I like to be connected to who im with even if its a 1 tme thing. I will add that when I was younger i just did it cause I didnt know any better. Getting hiv or any disease never crossed my mind until i was mid 20's.

I started out only getting fuck with comdons even with my BF. Then we started fucking BB between our selves only. The difference is amazing and now only get fuck raw. We both went on PrEP and will let anyone fuck me. We go to some sex clubs and not many tops fuck raw but have found a few groups where it BB only.

I want to absorb every drop of cum my ass can hold, the intimate exchange of hot seed is the end result of a mutual act of primal raw pleasure.

I'm just a bareback cum sponge and always will be, cum is the ultimate goal and there can never be enough!

IMO the question isn't why do gay men bareback but why do men in general bareback?

If I'm with a guy or chick doesn't matter: it's bareback. I was initially surprised at how common and relatively easy it is to get a woman into getting fucked raw.

The original question I don't like, as it's a loaded one with really bad implications and connotations for gay and bi men.

Emotional and physical connection for me. I can't get enough of the guy I'm with, and want him to have as much of me as he wants. No limits whatsoever. Even when I go to the baths, I want as many hands on me as guys want to do. Anything more than that without my permission I see as disrespectful tho.

• Upvote 1