Earl the 22 year old fairy was slender, sported long bleached hair and no facial hair, wore no glasses and had manicured nails like a woman. He looked like a titless broad.

I was a couple of inches taller at 6' and 50 lbs. heavier at 200 even. I was twice his age, balding, bearded, wore my classic mens hornrim style glasses which I preferred over the wire frames men started wearing in the early 1970's. The dirt under my nails was as black as my glasses frames.

I had a buddy who was similar to me in height and age but he weighed 250, his glasses had the tortoise shell coloring and he had brown straight hair, just a mustache, and he bit his nails.

We were in our early forties. Like me Darrel was a Top.

Earl acted like he wanted to be pozzed. I had fucked a punk that Darrel had fucked but didnt know Darren had been pozzed by another 'hole he had fucked. I caught the "aids flu" almost a couple of weeks later.

Darrel and I had just come from the aids clinic and saw Earl who then cruised us.

"Looks ike a queen in heat." I said gesturing to the blond fairy sitting on a bench.

"I'd like to pump my aids up that twat." replied Darrel as he reached under his gut and grabbed his crotch.

"I'm with ya." I told him and kissed him.

We walked over to the queen.

"Hi fella." I said as Darrel grinned.

"Hi there!" the fella gushed.

We set our asses on the bench next to him and began talking. Earl gave us the limp wrist when we shook hands introducing ourselves. He than asked us if we fucked ass.

I proudly said that I enjoyed fucking ass and mouth as well as getting rimmed and my sweaty feet orally serviced. Darrel was similar to me in tastes but also liked feeding his dick cheeze to cocksuckers although he didnt tell Earl that. We ended up going to the cheap motel where our buddy Hank took many of his conquests.

"Hi Dave." I said to Dave the desk clerk and landlord of the motel.

"Hi studs. Adding another conquest to your guns?" he replied as we shook hands, his manly nailbitten fingers feeling good in my hand.

He shook hands longer with Darrel and they kissed. Dave's obese wife was oblivious to us, her mind buried in the latest trash novel she was reading in the room behind the office.

I then kissed Dave and took the room key he handed me while he took the money from Earl.

Once in the room we all stripped and Earl started things off right by kneeling and kissing our dicks and noticed Darren's foreskin. He sucked the man's cock and licked smegma from under his foreskin, swallowing it while humming in delight. Darrel thrust a few times out of manly instinct as the fairy sucked his dick clean. We men hugged and french kissed while Earl did his duty beneath my buddy's modest gut. Darrel skinned his hood back in Earl's mouth so the the poof could eat the rest of his cheeze. My dick was hardening as we men shared man to man affection with Earl eating my fellow stud's smegma.

Earl then sucked off of the man's dick and kissed it.

"Who wants to fuck me first?" Earl offered.

"How tight are you?" I asked him.

He said he had lost his anal cherry two months before and had been raped a month later. It turned out one of my friends had raped him. He saw my boner harden more so Darrel told me to go first.

Earl switched his position from under Darrel's gut to my cock and took it in his mouth. He sucked a while, inhaling my crotch odors while humming in delight, then opened wide, pulled back and kissed my spitty dick.

Earl pulled back the covers on the bed, lay on his stomach and spread his legs while I added some grease to his spit on my dick. Darrel and I spat on his hole and I mounted him.

"You better bite the pillow." I warned him.

He obliged and I put my dick to his hole. He winced as I let my weight drive it in. He whined, shook and shuddered as my stiff prick forced its way into his sphincters. My dick then popped through and he stifled a scream as I continued on up his ass and hilted myself. I had him pinned and he asked me if I had aids.

"Yes." I replied with a grin that Darrel returned.

"Please pull out. I dont want it. Please!" he whined.

"Fuck you. Once I'm in I fuck and cum. You should have asked at the Center, not wait until after my dick's in you." I told him in no uncertain terms as I brutally thrust twice and then flexed my hilted love muscle deep inside his still tight hole.

The rape laws in this state applied only to men raping women and even if Earl was a woman, the law at the time stated that once a woman consented to penetration and the man had entered he has the right to fuck and cum before having to pull out.

I began fucking the fairy who screamed and cursed us. Darrel stuffed our dirty socks we'd worn for a few days into the poof's mouth and held them as the poof struggled under me. I held his wrists as he tried to ineffectually kick. I thrust in his ass as he tried to resist my dick. I was having a ball performing one of my more difficult conquests because I was winning. The more he tried to wiggle his ass the more action my dick got in it as my loins joyfully pumped pain into him with my powerful-feeling prick. I was sweating and breathing hard as I thrust in him, my pelvis rocking back and forth driving my hard seven inches deep with each thrust. I had to jab my thick nails into his wrists to help still him as I took the piece of ass he owed me. Darrel was still holding the back of his head with one hand and our stinky socks in his mouth with the other. I kissed Darrel's masculine hand and soldiered on, my hips taking over as earl sobbed, knowing he was defeated and his fate sealed after putting up a futile fight to save himself from my deadly aids-gun and its poison sperm-bullets.

"Take it you fuckin' bitch. Make my dick feel good!" I growled as sweat dripped from my brow into my glasses.

"You're doing good my friend." Darrel said as I drilled the asshole. My dick was feeling really good tearing up the nice tight twat.

I jack-hammered and then told the punk, "Ready or not, here I cum!" as I rammed it in with a series of brutal hip-snaps and hilted myself as my intial volley of half a dozen deadly spurts of pleasure erupted from my powerful penis into his sore hole. I then thrust a few more times, my pevis slapping his ass with each quick full thrust of my joy-filled penis, and then lay on and in him, satiated, as the last of my sperms carried their toxic load from my dick into his rectal walls.

"Excellent job stud." Darrel said as we kissed.

I then thrust some more to zark-off the last of my spunk into Earl who lay limp under me sobbing feeling sorry for himself.

"You hard?" I adled Darrel.

"Fuck, I have a diamond-cutter here. Let me at 'im." he replied.

I pulled my spent love-shaft from the asshole who seemed relieved and took over holding his head and mouth.

"Dont pull anything bitch." I told Earl who obeyed, fearing we'd just make things harder.

Darrel mounted him and found his target. He slid his dick right in and began fucking. Watching my heavy buddy fuck that asshole in my cum was a turnon, especially knowing he'd also pump his deadly load up him. Being intact, Darrel' was able to cum sooner than I did although he was also turned on by fucking in my cum. I myself had taken seconds after him a few times which reduced the time I needed to get my rocks off because I was always turned on fucking a hole he had just fucked and shot his load in.

Darrel's fingertips bulged out from in front of of his bitten nails as he held Earl's wrists in a vise-like grip. He manfully fucked Earl who was defeated and knew his fate was sealed. Soon my partner was fucking harder, beginning to breathe hard and just start to sweat as he enjoyed himself. My own dick was starting to harden as Darrel fucked Earl faster and harder. The stud then grunted and hilted himself as his dick released his deadly load.

"Man that feels so good spurtin' off in that cunt." Darrel happily exclaimed and thrust again as Earl struggled again at being called a cunt.

I kept holding Earl's head as Darrel and I french kissed.

"Time to pull out of this cunt but first I need to thrust some more in it." he added, pumping a few more strokes to force our sperms into the rips in Earl's rectal walls before yanking out.

"Suck it clean!" Darrel ordered the poof who vehmently spat out the socks as soon as his head was released.

Instead of obeying, the bitch spouted off a string of profanities and swung at us until Darrel restrained him and told him to go douche out his cunt. The perv obeyed then, going into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Here, wipe that asshole's shit off with this." I said as I handed Darrel Earl's shirt.

Darrel cleaned himself off and handed me the shirt. I wiped my dick on the remaining clean spot and threw it onto Earl's clothes and we got dressed.

We headed to the door and Earl came out as we walked out the door. As it was, he got dressed except for his shirt and ran out looking for us. By that time we had dropped off the key and were gone.

David later said the poof was pissed but knew not to bother looking for us.

We were sad that the session had gone from glad to bad but were happy that we had completed our goal.

Darrel later told me he'd heard that Earl had converted. We men hugged and french kissed as we caressed each other through our pants. We celebrated with Darrel jacking us off into some poof's mouth and pissing in it in an alley behind a bar.All in all the fairy had it cumming.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...