Guest ff-whole

Thank you for sharing... it surely is something to listen and looking to if you need better information...

And you might reconsider taking bareback sex.

The documentary was very well made. Is this being shown anywhere? Such as TV? I'm curious as to who the intended audience is. I don't see this changing anyone's mind that is already into barebacking. I know that's my opinion. Just curious about the intentions of the ones who filmed this documentary. Like I said, very well done.

I know it was marketed and shown in Berlin and London. I heard about it on discodamaged.com. I think it targets the occasional negative barebacker who probably doesn't know he is having sex with hardcore barebackers and who is at much more risk than he thinks. The poz guys interviewed seemed to have no regrets and will keep fucking raw. The neg guys don't appear ready to stop barebacking.

I posted it because I think it captures well what I read on this forum. Seems full of (neg) guys who think they are going to somehow enjoy having lots of raw sex and not end up with the bug.

I just shake my head when people start these long threads saying guys should tell you if they are poz. Keep on dreaming honey.

Here is a funny anecdote for you: I was at a sex party where 95% of the sex is raw. This dude watched me take two raw dicks before topping me and breeding me. Later, I saw him on a chat site and we struck up a conversation. I drop strong hints that I was poz. He freaked out. But admitted that he hates condoms. This helped me to understand just how many guys are in denial about the risks. By the way, I saw him fucking other guys as well. I guess he thought he could tell the neg holes from the poz ones. ;-)

You say you shake your head about those (including me) that post that guys should tell their status. Yeah.. I'm fully aware that there will always be those who don't care about the other person and lie about their status. But that doesn't mean we have to stand by and just let it happen. If I can get just one person to re-think their stand on stealthing, then my posts will have been worth it. I'm not living in a dream land. We live in a world filled with people who kidnap, steal, murder, and rape. I have no grand illusion that it will all change. But I may change one person's mind. So I can hope.

• Upvote 1

Guest pozpig46

Excellent video. Very well put together. I guess I would have to try out London for BB Sex since there is such a shortage on the East Coast.

cam1972, we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue...my dates may be off but i tested neg in july 09 but i tested poz in april '10. So for the better part of a year, I was telling guys I was neg and barebacking. I was not lying. I did not have an up-to-date test to refer to. It took me from april '10 to january '11 to become undetectable - that means sexually non-infectious. I feel no need to tell a guy that I am poz when I can't infect him. I was way more of a threat when I was walking around thinking I was neg. It's not about not caring. I would not have gone on meds to stop spreading the virus if I didn't care. I also informed my regular sexual partners that I tested poz. In one case, I feared for my safety, but I told him anyway.

If I am having anonymous sex - e.g. bent over in a cabin with a crowd watching while I get fucked, I am not going to stop after each fuck and inform about my status. Even if I had a high viral load, I would not tell guys in an anonymous situation because if you are willing to bend over for me in a park, sex party or ABS, then you obviously are not too worried about becoming poz. I have never knowingly stealthed anyone. I do think it's unfortunate that guys who know they are poz with a high viral load lie and say they are neg when the other guy is genuinely concerned about hiv, but that neg guy should not be barebacking. My right to privacy trumps the rights of some neg barebacker who is giving/taking loads to know my medical history. I know how to answer the question to get to the sex without actually lying. So as I said at the outset, let's just disagree and move on.

I'll agree to disagree. I have no problem with that. ;) I am not trying to "win" an argument. So that's cool.

I would have to say that I don't disagree, tho, with you in the anonymous sex situation. I've always felt that those who were into that scene did not give a second's thought to the status of whomever would be having sex with them. So I don't disagree with you there. See? We can agree! :)

I do find it humorous (not in a laughing way) that the response to this video is obviously not what the makers would have intended it to be. I'm citing pozpig46's response. For the vast majority, they are going to bareback regardless of any study put before them.

Very interesting documentary... For me it was a decision I took years ago to bb knowing all the risks involved....the only time I used condoms was when I still was with my partner and I was fucking around although we were both Poz...think I started to bb influenced by seeing bb movies.... This had had big impact on me...up to this day won't go with bug chasers as I feel they r weird...why would u want to contract such a disease?