How many loads at one time?

smiwwerslut15

my record is 24 loads in one night, but i didn't get to carry them around. i find that after a few deposits, someone will want to suck them out before they add their own.

can't blame them. i like to do the same thing. slurped about a cup of seed out of a beautiful german in a sling last year during folsom fair, snowballed it to him, and there was still enough in there to foam up and ooze out around my cock when i fucked him.

when i left at the end of my 24-load night, i had the 4 final loads inside. i let them soak for a while back t the hotel before i fingered them out and lapped them up.

The most loads i've had at one time is 28, this was over during my second BB party, i was lucky enough to be one of just two bottoms during that weekend. The other bottom chickend out after only a few loads (lucky for me!) Leaving the rest of the antendees with only my two holes to fuck'n fill. As "einathens" also said someone will eventually try to felch out a couple of loads. But when the party was over i was driving home with 11 creamy loads up my well fucked hole. Had to use a buttplug to hold it in :) A very fond memory!