Your game idenity suddenly is start to change?

subblkbtm

Has anyone other than myself faced the changing gay identity from twink, to queen to daddy? For as long as I can remember I've always had fondness for older men. Now that I am man of certain age, yes I am over the age of 40, I am now considered as a Daddy. The other day a trick called me daddy- WTF. When did this happen and why wasn't I advised. Anyone else have a similar situations?

When I was younger I was a twink but i didn't know it. Now that I'm in my 40's I guess to some guys I'm a daddy, but since I bottom most of the time it's rare. However just recently I've played around with the hottest, masculine, muscular, non-twink 23 year-old asian guy with the deepest fucking voice I've ever heard who is seriously into the whole son/daddy thing. The twist is that he's a total top. When he's fucking me he's all into the, "You like that daddy?" - "You want me to cum in you daddy?" It's a little odd, but it's also fucking hot as the dude is so fucking masculine and straight acting. When I'm on my back with my legs in the air and I'm looking at this adonis it just blows my mind. He said he's been fucking older guys since he was 14 and he has zero interest in guys unless they are much, much older than him.

I've always been into men older than myself. Even in my 20, it would have never occurred to me to call a fuckbuddy Daddy. To me, it's all about the attitude of the guy. However, I have a young boy that I used to fuck and the one time that he moaned out "Daddy" while I was plowing him, I was actually turned on! That was the only time I was cool with it.

I have plenty of Latin men that, of course, call me "Papi", but that's such a pedestrian term that it has no effect on me.

I posted another similar thread on this. Since a few months I have been getting messages from younger guys who want to fuck a Daddy. WTF? I have never been called a Daddy before, but I guess I now have the age to be called that, even though I don't feel like it. The thought however to be plowed by a much younger guy turns me on. Normally I would go for guys my own age, but having a young stud fucking my brains out has a certain appeal too......

• Like 1