Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

90% of the time I definitely like being naked myself. For a rough crude fucking its best if he (or ideally they) are dressed. Leather is great. I love burying my face under a leather jacket in search of a stinky armpit. For sensual fucking, both naked or in rubber is best. Then i can run my tongue everywhere from toes to ears. BUT for the other 10% of the time when its an anonymous very quick fuck in a toilet etc, there is something so horny about doing it with clothes on, trousers half way down around the legs and t shirts pushed up. After he has spunked in me i get turned on by the hasty pulling on of clothes, and him walking out without a backward glance. Then i walk down the street elated by that 'just fucked by a stranger' glow.

26 minutes ago, timfreo said:

That was erect... I'm in a 1" nub cage now.. cock shrinkage 

Cock shrinkage isn't a thing for me - but mine is tiny to start with. But i love the idea of a big cock on a fit young muscular guy that is caged. And let out occasionally for milking. But i think we are getting off-topic...

3 hours ago, timfreo said:

That was erect... I'm in a 1" nub cage now.. cock shrinkage 

Same here. And that’s all I NEED to wear for sex but I love staying in jock or thong too. The top only needs to unzip his pants and can be in any state of dress or undress he wishes.

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi

when I get used in public I like to be naked just to show guys what a shameless whore I am, plus I know they get off on it. when a random stranger is fucking me in his apt or a bathhouse or a backroom, I prefer to be wearing only a jockstrap and a blindfold

If it's my choice & if I'm being a slut all day then I like to start in a jock, t-shirt, and socks. I'll gradually lose and rerobe multiple times.

Otherwise, it's really the tops choice. I have a fb that likes me naked, ass up with my largest toy shoved up my ass when he walks in. I'm so gaped and sloppy when he fucks me, but he always gives me a huge load. 

• Like 1

Jock and socks are pretty much the minimum. I have no problem with me and/or my partner(s) being naked, clothes can be hot too, love guys in t-shirts and socks with no pants. Fully clothed with just their dick through their fly and my pants pulled down just enough is fucking hot for quick hookups... feels a lot more spontaneous to me. Fetish wise I love getting fucked in my full hockey or football gear with my pants pulled down just enough!