Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

In a jockstrap Gives my top a handle to hold on too while he breeds me.  Like wearing Fetish gear,  In a leather slave hardness, collar, restraints, chastity cage inside a jockstrap or not,  

When I'm in my leather hardness and gear it signals the Black top

that I'm a slave

most importantly I look, feel and act like a slave 

I LOVE being in a jock strap, harness and collar. Sometimes socks too, if they're my Breedwell socks....and if they get wet with some piss! 

Love a jock strap framing my ass up for any dick to go right into and a harness to give the top something to grab onto so he can deep fuck my eager faggot hole as hard as he needs in order to cum in me. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, swimslut said:

I LOVE being in a jock strap, harness and collar. Sometimes socks too, if they're my Breedwell socks....and if they get wet with some piss! 

Love a jock strap framing my ass up for any dick to go right into and a harness to give the top something to grab onto so he can deep fuck my eager faggot hole as hard as he needs in order to cum in me. 

Jocks are the best. Pretty much just a target that says, fuck me here.

I'm nudist here for my partner anyway.

But regardless of who I get fucked by, definitely sox off.

Sox on during sex is like sox on when taking a shower. Its just wrong.