Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

I just love being naked but I also have a big thing for jocks and undies too! I love to have my dick tucked away in a jock while getting fucked and I also love it when a top will just pull my undies down past my butt before he mounts and fucks me. That kinda implies to me "i'm so eager to fuck you, I don't even have time to fully undress you" ;)

My favorite. Cause he's not concerned with my cock either. I'm there to get HIM off and if he fucks well, I'll cum too. :D

• 3 weeks later...

i hate wearing clothes, not just during sex, but all the time! i try to wear as little as possible in public, and love being naked among clothed tops and i never have to be told to strip, it's the first thing i do when i enter a breeder's house.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Completely butt naked... I want to be covered with cum inside and out...

Only wear flip flops when I have to walk around in the bath house or sauna/steam room.

Guest sickhog

Depends on guy(s), scene and location. I enjoy leather and rubber and like sex fully clothes and hooded. But also get off on having a suit trashed, being bollock naked or in bleachers and boots. You tell me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love it all, really. Leather, suites, jocks and undies only. Being totally naked is great when it hot, wild, and all over the place. Partly clothed is totally sexy. Sometimes I like to be totally naked or just in a jock and the Top is barely out of his clothes and he fucks me silly. Having my underwear ripped open for a fuck is really hot. Undies or sport shorts with no back is a turn-on. And, I love water sports wearing jeans, white T, and tighty whities. It's all good depending on the scene.

depends on the mood, the place ya go out, the guy(s) ya date with.

I like fetish as much as I like naked and sleazy in the dark places of bathhouses.

And often I end naked anyway when I really get into total fusion with a hot guy.

So it's all good, in many shades of grey ;)