Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

For me, great sex is about two poz men sharing their naked bodies as well as their bug. I love to feel a man's skin against mine and explore his naked body with my hands and tongue while we fuck and impregnate each other with virus. The male body turns me on big time, and clothes - even a jockstrap or socks - only get in the way of an intense connection.

Edited by PozFetishPig

Depends on the situation...the setting...the scene. But if I have too many clothes on, the top(s) should just rip any clothes I have on to get to my ass. Or if they want me completely naked, just rip them to shreds.

• Upvote 1

i was in Cleethorpes and 19ish i think. i have always looked a lot younger than i am ( although the gap seems to be getting smaller!). Although it wasnt a gay club i got hit on by a guy and said i would have sex with him on the beach. When we got outside it turned out he was with 3 other friends. They each had a girl in tow and we squeezed into a ford sapphire and drove upto Anthony's bank. Everyone was pretty drunk , and the girls were all saying they had never seen 2 guys have sex. i felt pretty uncomfortable but they guy i was with in his late 20s probably, told me to start taking my clothes off while we were still driving. i was just in my socks and sucking him , One of the girls had her top off and was sucking one of the other guys. We swapped cocks to see who was better lol. i was :) When we got upto the car park we all fell out and the girls wanted us to fuck. He started to fuck me on the boot of the car and one girl was totally into it and wanted the guy she was with to fuck me. It got pretty rough with 3 of the guys fucking me hard on the boot of the car with the girls egging them on. Some other cars were starting to arrive so they decided to go back to someones house. We all got back in the car, i was still just in my socks and the butt of some verbal abuse. As we got onto N Sea lane one of the girls said she wasnt going any place with this puff (english slang for gay) in the car. The car pulled over and i was pushed out of the car right by the taxi rank by the Beechcomber. So i was just in my socks with loads of people coming out of the Beechy and the Flam  and cum dripping out my ass with the people in the car yelling i was a fucking puff. i started to walk home and started to find articles of my clothing along the road. and was dressed by the time i got to my mums house in Humberston. So, ever since then i love being outside in only socks with tops who stay dressed and just unzip or drop their pants to breed me and leave.

• Upvote 2

I too think totally naked is the way to go. No matter where it is as long as you will not get caught and get in trouble. Also like in a room at a bathhouse hide the condoms. No condoms available is the best.

Guest plowmeraw

Naked or jockstrap for me, too. Fetish gear can be fun from time to time, too. I prefer my tops to be fully naked though. 

Edited by plowmeraw