Mount Morris Baths

rawTOP

• Administrators

I went to Mount Morris Baths in Manhattan last night and it was the sleaziest place I've ever been. When I walked in I smelled oil burning from an oil burner. The place was dirty and was a cross between a prison and a YMCA. It just oozed of sex. I don't think they renovated since it opened in the twenties.

I walked around to get a feel for the place. There was an open area filled with bunk bed styled beds (not sure what happens there but will be back to fund out).

Then I went to the shower,steam room, sauna and pool area. I didn't have the stomach to go into the pool but I did go into the sauna.

When I opened the door there were five black guys fucking and sucking in there. Something you don't see much of here in NYC.

My presence didn't seem to stop them and I quickly joined in. I was getting my dick sucked by this guy who was getting fucked. Then this other guy came over and started to suck me off. After a few minutes I turned him around and fucked him.

It was HOT, there were 3 of us fucking 3 guys as others came in watched. After I dumped my load in him another guy moved in and took over.

I went back to my "cell" room and left the door open. I was lying on my bed face down when this big black guy came in and without a word started fucking me. He kept pulling out which I found odd. I finally gave up and said lets take a break.

When he left I saw a big load of cum on the bed and realized he'd pulled out because he'd cum. So I did the next best thing and licked it off the bed.

Then I cruised the rooms and went into this Latin guy's room. He had one of the biggest uncut cocks I've ever seen.

We sucked each other off till he turned me over and started to fuck me. It wasn't easy. I needed a lot of lube and poppers. I was getting sore and couldn't take much more, so I told him I was ready to cum.

He then pulled out. I then I put his cock back in me. He said "what are you doing" and I told him to shoot inside me. He kept saying "NO" "NO" as he moaned and groaned and his muscled jerked and shot his load in me. I guess "NO" really does sometimes mean "YES."

I must say I really loved the decadent and sleazy atmosphere of the place but wish it wasn't so well lit. For anyone who's interested, its still a great place to visit.

• Upvote 2

• 15 years later...

I have some fond memories of that place.  It was anything goes there. I got so many good loads and  met some pretty cool people too. It wasn't  a place for pretense just non stop fucks. I remember this older guy came out of the shower and had a true 12 inch dick.  I followed him to his room and basically demanded that he fuck me.  He was happy to oblige and I got gaped and loaded. (The bunk bed style beds were for employees on break.  One of them took me back and dropped a quick one in me.)

When I would leave you couldn't really call it a walk of shame.  No such thing there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

I have some fond memories of that place.  It was anything goes there. I got so many good loads and  met some pretty cool people too. It wasn't  a place for pretense just non stop fucks. I remember this older guy came out of the shower and had a true 12 inch dick.  I followed him to his room and basically demanded that he fuck me.  He was happy to oblige and I got gaped and loaded. (The bunk bed style beds were for employees on break.  One of them took me back and dropped a quick one in me.)

When I would leave you couldn't really call it a walk of shame.  No such thing there.

What year did you first go there?

The bunk beds were also for anyone to use if you didn't have a room to sleep in. I also remember there being only two showers. And you had to sit on the bench and wait your turn for the semi-private shower. The other was out in the open.

i love this story but i just want to point out that it's from 2008 at least 4 years before prep so the whole cumming outside angle makes more sense. 

i used to cruise the park in nyc in the 90s because that's where'd i'd more like meet black and latino guys who barebacked. so i'm both sad and happy i missed going here. sounds like my kind of place but id prob be poz for sure if i'd of known of it. 

2 hours ago, topblkmale said:

What year did you first go there?

The bunk beds were also for anyone to use if you didn't have a room to sleep in. I also remember there being only two showers. And you had to sit on the bench and wait your turn for the semi-private shower. The other was out in the open.

This would have been in the 90's. The waiting bench I don't quite remember. Was it close to the laundry room like the open one?  I remember walking to and past the laundry in a big open space and then showers and then the hall with videos I think. Then the long hall of shotgun slots with constant clicking of lighters.  The bunks diverged from entry to main area.  There were booths as well. And weren't the toilets there also? (I guess the staff used this area so they could hear if somebody came in.) Wasn't there a bench across from clerk's window? Memories a little hazy.

18 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

This would have been in the 90's. The waiting bench I don't quite remember. Was it close to the laundry room like the open one?  I remember walking to and past the laundry in a big open space and then showers and then the hall with videos I think. Then the long hall of shotgun slots with constant clicking of lighters.  The bunks diverged from entry to main area.  There were booths as well. And weren't the toilets there also? (I guess the staff used this area so they could hear if somebody came in.) Wasn't there a bench across from clerk's window? Memories a little hazy.

Memory could be a bit hazy. I was a regular so I remember the place in vivid detail - down to who was in which room. What you're describing is the difference between a room and what was called a walk-in. No one got lockers except homeless guys. Two guys actually lived there full time. I was in my late teens when I first started going there.