I visit Toronto for the Gay-Pride 2013 and looking for a ideal Hotel for a cum-dump

ExtremeCumHole

I will be in Toronto my first time and looking for a hotel for few days where I can also hosting guys to fuck me there. Are there good or bad hotels for this? Money's not no issue, but it's not tight either. I don't want security knocking on my door because of all the guys they're seeing come and go from my room.

Also I need some suggestions where to go to collect some cum in my ass!!!

hit me up dude id breed that good

I will be in Toronto my first time and looking for a hotel for few days where I can also hosting guys to fuck me there. Are there good or bad hotels for this? Money's not no issue, but it's not tight either. I don't want security knocking on my door because of all the guys they're seeing come and go from my room.

Also I need some suggestions where to go to collect some cum in my ass!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey,

There's a couple of hotels that you want to look at. The Radisson on Jarvis (it's one of the host hotels so they are used to men cumming and going) and the other is Primerose hotel. (It's kinda scuzzy but it's a major Pride hotel.) There's a Holiday Inn Express on Carlton which is right near the village. Or the Marriott on Yonge. You want to look into those hotels.

• 1 month later...