gran canaria/playa del ingles

bluelover050

As said, nothing much changes in Playa del Ingles. February is in high season so there should be plenty of activity around.

If you're on Facebook then there is the group Gay Gran Canaria. Not Always very active, but special events are usually announced there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gaygc/

Several bars and resorts have their own page. Cruise Bar Yumbo, Construction, Basement etc. Look them up, like them and you will see the updates.

Gay Pride Maspalomas: https://www.facebook.com/groups/garpridemaspalomas/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hell, some of my best ( as in, I can still recall them after 30 years) fucks were in trailers- and something about all that aluminum and faux wood paneling has an amazing effect on the residents cocks- because most of them had HUGE fuck poles and came more than once per sexual encounter

in Los Tilos, starting saturday and the next 10 days. Like to meet the guys who have been contributing to this site. Think I'll find them at the regular places: basement, cruise, construction, reds... Where do I find mr NL Bear f.i.? I'm recognizable at my bb-sign around my neck, Do'nt ask, do'nt be shy: just use my ass! (Oh, and by the way: I need new action pics! of myself)

Hey man. I am not going to be around for the next 2 weeks, have to go to NL starting Sunday. But I am sure you'll get lucky at Basement and Reds. From your pics I see you already found it. LOL. Besides, I am a bottom too. Have fun in the sun!!!

• 4 weeks later...
in Los Tilos, starting saturday and the next 10 days. Like to meet the guys who have been contributing to this site. Think I'll find them at the regular places: basement, cruise, construction, reds... Where do I find mr NL Bear f.i.? I'm recognizable at my bb-sign around my neck, Do'nt ask, do'nt be shy: just use my ass! (Oh, and by the way: I need new action pics! of myself)

Hope you had a fun time. Playa del Ingles is oozing sex if you are looking for it....

• 2 weeks later...