How many times have done something danerous just to have sex?

straycowboy

How many times have you done something dangerous just ti have sex  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you done something dangerous just ti have sex

• Never, I'm too smart to endanger myself or others.
    • I've been stupid 1 to 3 times
    • I've been stupid 3 to 10 times
    • I've been stupid more than 10 times
    • It's not my responsibility to ensure your safety

• Never, I'm smarter than to endanger myself or others.
  • I've been stupid 1 to 3 times.
  • Ive been stupid 3 to 10 times.
  • I've been stupid more than 10 times
  • Its not my responsibility to ensure your safety.

I'm at 2 here both involve sex while driving. My worst infraction was traveling 75 mph down I-20 in a car. I was getting a blow job from someone in the back seat. I was so turned on I started climbing over the seat and had another passenger in the rear crawl over and take the wheel so I could fuck the one giving me the blowjob. How I didn't wreck I'll never know.

I love giving bj while others are driving. But other than that, not sure what else there is...
Here are a few more different friends have tried. Barebacking on bareback, A cowboy buddy of mine one time fucked some girl he picked up at a bar, on horseback, while ridding down the middle of a stream, at night. He wound up with 3 broken ribs and a punctured lung out of it when he didn't see the tree branch that knocked him off the horse. None of us ever did get to meet the girl, now that I think of it. He should have stuck to the open pasture. This is one think I've always wanted to try though. Another friend of mine who used to be a carnie, says fucking on the Ferris wheel, wasn't such a good idea. Only know they fell out of the seat , fortunately at ground level, he never told me if he got hurt. And then there's Some friends of mine who had rented the bouncy house for a weekend party they threw, We had to pull it off of them. He ended up with blood in his urine for several days, Dr said he'd be fine though. And definitely don't operate a crane, backhoe, or even a Bulldozer while having sex. LOL Straycowboy

Sex on park trails, in the parking lot, in the men's room of the park after it closed, blowing a man while he's standing at a public bar, sex in an alley in a residential area, taking home a man and letting him handcuff me before he used me, getting blown (and cumming) while driving on the freeway, sucking cock under the stall divider in the library rest room, getting into the cab of an eighteen wheeler to get fucked in a deserted parking lot (several times), letting a guy tie me up after going to his house, you get the picture. And then, of course, taking anonymous loads when I was neg. I just couldn't resist putting my hole up to a gloryhole and letting a stranger breed me. And give me syphilis a few times, too.

• Like 1

Oh man, I cannot even count the number of times that I have taken cock in bars...backrooms, or right at the rail. In my ass or down my throat.

And if its busy enough...the rest of the guys in the room "most often" didnt know. Esp in overcrowded bars in Chicago or SF. Sadly though, most of those have since closed. Chicago Eagle, and MY PLACE is SF...to name a few.

But at one other bar still open in SF (that I will protect by not naming it)...on the back patio where the bears hang out...you can actually get under the "service" area and suck spermcock. My old BF(s) used to get guys to buy his drinks for him that way. He would tell the guy what a good cock sucker I was, and then, while some stranger was letting me suck him off, my BF's would be drinking for free.

• 1 month later...

For you guys who don't mind straight stories, I posted a short one in the straight fiction about the driving down the interstate, it's called Brenda. And at some time I'll post the one about the very limber cowboy who rode my cock as I drove him home from Dallas one time.

Alas! I've done quite a few risky & dumb-ass things to have sex with guys. I guess the most outrageous thing I've done (so far) was to fly from Montreal to an unnamed city in the Praries to fuck a guy I'd met on line and had been chatting with for some time.

It worked out well: he turned out to be a GREAT bottom. But for all I knew, he could have been a serial killer. I don't recommend this kind of behaviour to anyone.

We don't see ea. other anymore but remain in contact & on good terms.

depending on your perspective, probably most of the sex i get involves doing something dangerous as a bb bottom. the way i usually get fucked is anonymous fuck and go. cruise the usual sites offer my ass, usually involves a guy coming over and in my unlocked door finding me naked and ass up on my bed. never had a problem with that... and I do have a second degree black belt, so am pretty confident I could take care of myself if it came to that, but have never had a problem. used to do a lot of public sex, parks and restroom stuff. always found it hot to get fucked through a glory hole or under a stall. did get arrested that way once, it wasn't fun but not exactly "dangerous."

If sex in public constitutes 'something dangerous' then I've lost count! I guess if any of that was truly 'dangerous' then it would only be those times when I felt a little bit intimidated by where I was or just how many men were groping and trying to get a piece of me - but that was just as much a thrill and the real reason why I wanted to be there anyway.

I've never really feared about getting caught by the police because you should plan in advance and have a good idea of where is 'safe' and where is stupid to have sex outdoors.

I've never really feared about getting caught by the police because you should plan in advance and have a good idea of where is 'safe' and where is stupid to have sex outdoors.

Some places the police are very good at entrapment. My guess is it doesn't happen as much as it used to, but undercover cops cruise places and present themselves as available for sex, just like any crusing gay person. You don't discover they're a cop until you ask if they want to fuck, then they bust you for solicitation. In my case, it was in a cruisy restroom not "outdoors." The cop tapped his foot, and the rest was history.

Well actualy guys I'm thinking of like changing from front seat to back to fuck while doing 75 down a highway dangerous. LOL. But dangerous is a relative term as many of the poster so far have shown. I've never thought of public sex as dangerous, the worst that can happpen would be embarrassment of being arrested. I can see where that would scare many people. I've had sex in public with several women, and a few guys, never at the same time though, damn the luck.

Define dangerous.

Ok, dangerous. Let me tell you a story.true by the way, and this is just the dangerous part. The whole weekend was story worthy, but I digress. I once knew a very limber young hot cowboy in Jacksonville. His parents owned a ranch, and he was a bronc rider. Anyway, I drove down in my old ford and picked him upand we went to Dallas for the weekend. Spending time at midtowne, and even the old bar with the railroad tracks by it., I can't remember the name, but it doesn't matter here. On the way back to Jacksonville he reaches iver and pulls the buttons in my 501s and started sucking me. I told him not to start something we couldn't finish. He pulled his boots off and said put the seat all the way back. It was a bench seat, so it was fairly easy. He then shucked his jeans, and underwear, and climbed in my lap with hus back on the steering wheel, one leg by the door, andthe other stretched out on the bench seat. He started bouncing his ass on my cock, as I drove down 51, and he unbuttoned my shirt to bite my nipples. I ran off on the shoulder twice. But when I did cum, he rubbed his own cock against my stomache until he shot on my chest. Then he dismounted me. Like a true cowboy, he never lost his hat for the whole ride. The cars that I just barely missed hitting along the way probably wondered if I were drunk.

Get the idea. Threat of injury to life or limb of you or another person. My perspective of dangerous., yours may be different