What is the longest time you have abstained from sex?

straycowboy

What is the longest you have abstained from sex with another person?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest you have abstained from sex with another person?

• Never gone longer than a week
    • Up to a month
    • 1 to 6 months
    • 6 months to a year
    • 1 to 5 years
    • over 5 years

Guest faggot hole

never more than a day without sex. On a good day never more than a couple of hours. i guess i'm addicted.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought I might explain for those who are curious as to why I've gone so long, and would ask.

Short of it, I broke up with a guy who for revenge, tried to ruin me finacially a few years ago, then dated a woman which turned out to be a really bad relationship, between the two, I just lost interest in other people, easiest explanation. Plus, i'm still trying to rebuild finacial stability again. I just don't like to be involved with others if I'm not in a stable situation myself.

So there you have it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

sounds like you've been in a relationship with my ex..............after 14 yrs together and a sucessful business which was started with my savings (not his).............for no apparent reason he suddenly gained an attitude and the business stopped making money (he dealt with finances)............i was later to discover he was having an affair while i was working over 70 hrs a week to try keep business above water - however he was stealing all the cash it was earning and not paying the bills so eventually when i realised what was going on it was too late to save the biz.......or to keep it going by myself............i later discovered in secret that he also went and got himself a house in another town (he was living a double life full of lies and deceit) and pretended he was visiting his family but was at his "new" place ...........and the stolen cash he used to furnish his new house and then buy himself a rolls royce car - yup a real ROLLS ROYCE car......i estimate he stole approx £60k to £100k cash or more from the business along with £20-30k stolen stock- biz closure was blamed on me and he slandered my name to anyone who would listen to his lies including some of my family........i on the otherhand was left penniless and it took me many years to want anyone around and years to get back on my feet..........all in all ive been to hell and back and single for approx 6 yrs and rarely had sexual contact.........but not to worry im getting there.........ive learnt my lesson NEVER ever to trust anyone or allow myself to be manipulated again..........i also discovered he done the same to his previous 2 partners - i tried to warn his new partner but the guy is in love so wont listen - i see the same shit happening to the poor guy in future (shrugs)...........all id love to know is why i was treated in such a way for basically being there for him and giving him everything he needed - obviously it wasnt enough and he wanted more (financially)

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly my sex life has always been described as snakebitten. I went from the time I was 19 to 28 (started young at 14) without any at all. From there it has honestly been if I get once a year that is doing well, there have been multiple years where I got nothing, even touched by another person at all. This is while living in majore cities like Ottawa and Toronto

Ever since I lost my virginity when I was 19 to my long time boyfriend, the longest break was about 2-3 days. Other than that I breed my boyfriend every night I get home and sometimes I have random hook ups at work. I can’t think straight without a release. Sometimes I’m at work and I’m brick hard thinking about how I’m going to feel myself throb inside my bottom when I get home. Once I get it out of my system I can think straight. I’d probably go crazy with a month without sex. Jacking off is cool but nothing like the real deal. 

Edited by revemupman
  • Like 2

I wasn't in a steady relationship when Covid hit, and I was doing shopping for people that were at risk during the lockdown so I kept my bubble small.

I made friends online during that time, did some self improvement, and after both of us got vaccinated I and a guy I had been talking to during lockdown celebrated with some marathon sex sessions.