Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2013 at 1:24 PM, Jimmy1212 said:

Thanks maverick! It feels fucking awesome from my end and I can't figure out why more guys aren't into it.

I used to have a young fb I did this with all the time. Every time he'd pretend to be upset, but he really loved it too. Especially when I'd keep my cock in him like a stopper, and walk him to the bathroom with his feet on top of mine like a little kid. Then he'd stand in the shower and let it out ... the piss and cum running down his legs. Good times man!

When I was in college my mom's bf used to piss inside me during some our fuck sessions and we'd walk to the shower, if we were inside and not  already in the shower, exactly like that. My feet on his.  He had a beautiful thick and long daddy cock that would keep all of his piss inside me while id get super high on his chem piss. The only difference is that I never complained.  I thought it was so hot.

I hadn't thought about that for years. I'm glad I saw your post. Lol

• Like 1

I've been taking piss in my ass since I was a teenager.  In my teens to late 20's I especially loved anon tops pissing inside me during a long pnp session. Moreso if it's something they surprised me. If they started fucking me again after filling me with their hot golden fluid I would be in heaven because it turned me on that a daddy couldn't stop fucking my filthy hole.

• Like 2