Goatees hot or not ?

barehole4use

fuckin love men with facial hair,goatee,full beard all work for me

love the way a beard feels way up my asshole rubbin my ass cheeks raw as his tongue digs deeper and deeper

love the way facial hair looks and smells when its wet with my PISS

or caked with multiple CUM LOADS

I find classic goatees (what I currently have) hot because they're part of a white, working class "uniform" here in the US. Larry the Cable Guy is the classic of the type (and I personally find him insanely hot)

post-988-140864344346_thumb.jpg

But I'm attracted to testosterone and masculinity generally. That includes all kinds of things from behaviors to secondary sexual characteristics, including body and facial hair, male pattern baldness, even where men tend to carry their body fat. It ain't all about the cock (or ass) with me. I like the whole package to be masculine, and that definitely includes facial hair.

• Like 1

I agree with your comments on goatees, masculinity, & Larry the Cable Guy, we have the same tastes :2thumbs:

I find classic goatees (what I currently have) hot because they're part of a white, working class "uniform" here in the US. Larry the Cable Guy is the classic of the type (and I personally find him insanely hot)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36092[/ATTACH]

But I'm attracted to testosterone and masculinity generally. That includes all kinds of things from behaviors to secondary sexual characteristics, including body and facial hair, male pattern baldness, even where men tend to carry their body fat. It ain't all about the cock (or ass) with me. I like the whole package to be masculine, and that definitely includes facial hair.

I agree with your comments on goatees, masculinity, & Larry the Cable Guy, we have the same tastes :2thumbs:

I see you live in Atlanta. Lucky man! Many of my hottest fucks have been with those sexy, masculine Georgia boys. Hopefully I'll get to visit again soon.

• 2 months later...