Midday breeding, question for all the bottom guys

us3myass

I often get hit up in the middle of the day from tops looking to drop a load quickly during work or lunch while I'm at work. For the bottom guys that are getting loads during the day like this, how do you keep yourselves clean or how/where do you go to cleanup when you are at work. I've often thought of getting clean first thing in the morning but if you eat breakfast, by lunch you would probably need to clean up again. Any help will be much appreciative. I would love to start getting more daytime loads during work!!!!

If you don't already have a good idea of the speed of your guts, try a few nights of having muesli for supper. For me that would emerge just before lunch and has the advantage of scraping the insides clean. First douche comes out clean. I've got a nut roast recipe that's been declared the equivalent of colonic irrigation. With both, I'd avoid anything heavier than a sugary drink for breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

I AGREE that daytime Fucks are Great. Don't get me wrong sometimes a week and no action but times I have been fucked During the day are wonderful. I loved getting a morning 11 am Load --- but day time at the bookstore is never busy. It is bad when you know the clerk's car. Even great if he SEEDED your hole through the gloryhole and you had NO IDEA who it was. :)

Best way to FIND a day time Fuck is like EVERYTHING -- Advertise and let it be known what you want. Most guys are at work and even if they loved a quickie -- there is seldom the right time. Plus working your own life/schedule can get in the way. Another good reason why 2-3 CUM DUMPS should live together.. so whatever time, one hole would be OPEN.

Last time a couple weeks ago a FB calls .... I am in by 12:30pm and out by 12:50pm. He always tells me hole loose and open it is... I find many guys have told me that they enjoy Fucking my ASS.... and Especially guys with larger cock, realize my ass has been trained tend to like the natural Lube of SPERM.

Guest Boxir55

Yeah I often fuck at midday, I usually carry some wet wipes in case I need to clean up a bit after, I carry them anyway. I am not too bothered about any natural lube that turns up, that's gonna happen.

Guest bamabarebackbtm

I have been out many times during the day and I get a guy that wants to fuck my ass and they always know that you havent had an opportunity to clean out and many men like some that have posted like it natural. As a matter of fact this cleaned out ass trend in my experience is relatively recent. I remember when I was a teenager and in my 20s I would be at a redneck bar or somthing during the day or at night and they didnt ask was my ass clean theyd just fuck me and deal with it and enjoy the natural juices. I actually prefer a man to fuck me as I am naturallyl. These days it's annoying becaue I can never figure out how to ask the top if he wants a pristine cleaned out hole.

As a matter of fact this cleaned out ass trend in my experience is relatively recent.

<snip>

These days it's annoying becaue I can never figure out how to ask the top if he wants a pristine cleaned out hole.

Thank you! I was beginnning to think that my memory was really fucked because I don't remember doing any special cleaning out before a night out. Maybe it was a wholefood diet that removed the necessity for cleaning out, coupled with not bothering to eat during the day.

I have distinct memories of cleaning off dicks, or making him clean me up if it got shitty. As the prison movie/novel(?) has it " shit in my dick or shit on my blade".

As well as "how cleaned out do you like" (remembering some guys like a bit of shit there), there's the question of how recently showered? Fresh from the shower? showered that morning? didn't shower at all?

Some guys like it differently from others - live with it

Guest faggot hole

my experience is that guys who are looking for my ass midday are not at all concerned about how clean i am and they certainly are not concerned about what may be leaking out of my hole after they have nutted. That's my problem. i do love that exclamation of surprise when a dude breeding me mid-day finds another freshly deposited load already up there.

• Administrators

I often hookup in the middle of the day or early evening. If I know someone is coming from work I always ask if they'll be able to clean out first. If they can't clean out before coming over I'll often pass and hookup another time when they are able to clean out. While sometimes I can push past the odor, etc. I really don't like shit on my dick.

I clean myself every morning but still things happen. If I know bowl is not up for it, I don't go out, but I agree, guys on midday fucks don't really care. They just want to empty the bowls and most of the time you do it in toilets etc anyways so there is plenty of material to clean up....

Having been basically a "stay at home dad" for the past 12 years, I have gotten most of my action from Mid-day guys. I love it. Especially if you are into married men. They always cheat during the workday and usually go bareback. I post on CL usually the morning of and I can get 3-5 guys between noon and 2:00 pm any day of the week. My regulars all know that I cut off the play time at 2:00 and my kids school bus dropped them off at 2:30. The few times I've had groups of 5 were always daytimers. In my case, cleaning up is not a problem since I have all morning to do it and I work from home so I can take the time to do it right. Most men appreciate it. College students are also horny by noon and on the prowl. Great thing is that no one is tired, drunk or stoned and the fucking is intense and forbidden. I highly advocate the nooner. I once had a gangbang at 9:00am. Five guys showed up, all at the same time, bred my hole, and left by 10:00. The first guy had to fuck and get to class and it was so hot when he hit me up again after class an hour and a half later to go a second round using all the fresh loads as lube. He was 21 and hung like a horse. I'll never forget that one . He's been fucking me regularly for 4 and a half years now. He just turned 26 last week, lol.

I usually go out and suck cocks at lunch time and swallow a couple of loads for lunch. Sometimes when I'm sucking on the guys's cock he'll tell me the only place he is going to cum is in my ass, so I 'll get naked and let him cum in my ass. Knowing this might happen, I won't eat anything in the morning and carry a fleet to work and clean myself out before I go out for lunch.

I'm lucky i work at a different time zone cause my work is primarily in asia, mostly done with emails. so it is all sorted out before lunchtime. giving me mostly all my afternoons free to fuck around from 14:00 GMT. It gives me enough time to clean out & get fucked all afternoon till early evening.