• Administrators

Breeding Zone is now a proud sponsor of CumUnion, so we want to encourage you guys to go to the parties and tell others what you liked, what to expect, etc. (Even what you didn't like).

CumUnion isn't officially a bareback party (condoms are provided), but given who promotes it, there's typically a lot of barebacking going on. So tell the other guys about your experience specifically with CumUnion New York... Is it mostly bareback, or do a lot of guys use condoms, or is there a lot of oral and not much fucking? Were you able to give or take loads? How many? Would you say it's easy for a bottom to get loads or a top to find willing cumholes? What sort of guys attend? How piggy and uninhibited were they? And bottom line - would you recommend other guys go?

CumUnion New York is held at Paddles, 250 W 26th St. The next party is on Thur, May 16th. Doors Open at 8:00pm. If you go and they ask where you heard about the party make sure you mention Breeding Zone - even if you also saw it mentioned elsewhere. We want the organizers to know that Breeding Zone members are going to the parties.

Click here for more details about the party.

Bare, mostly fucking, never seen anyone using rubbers. Haven't even noticed if they are anywhere around play area. Seen wrappers up the loft place, may be leftovers? As to truly piggy - no, can't say that. But we already know I can go pretty far there, so my bar on the matter is not set low. Some are indeed less inhibited than many.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

What to folks think the CumUnion NYC party will be like this weekend? I mean it's a big holiday when a lot of people go out of town, and a lot of pigs are in Chicago for IML. I was planning on doing something else that day, but with the rain I won't be able to do what I was planning, so I'm thinking I might go to CumUnion and have some fun being a slut.

2 NYC Pride Parties announced!

Visit http://www.cumunion.com for all the details.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Date: Thur, June 27th

Event: New York CumUnion "Caligula" Party

Time: 9pm until 2am

Donation: $25 advance

Attire: ALLL NUDE. No exceptions!

Venue: Paddles, 250 W 26th Street, Manhattan, NY 10011, (btwn 8th & 7th Ave).

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Date: Sat, June 29th

Event: New York CumUnion "Live Gang Bang" Party

Time: 9pm until 2:30am

Donation: $25 advance; $30 door

Attire: ALLL NUDE. No exceptions!

Venue: Paddles, 250 W 26th Street, Manhattan, NY 10011, (btwn 8th & 7th Ave).

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

ADANCE TICKETS

Advance ticket holders receive guaranteed, head-of-the-line admission and complimentary CumUnion Membership Card. Secured clothes check included in entry fee.

Been to 2 CumUnion parties. I think it depends on what ya make of it. All seemed raw. First time I was very nervous. The 2nd time I got on all 4s over a bench thing in the one side corner. When guys heard the top blowing his load in me it attracted more and took like 5 or 6 guys right after. Was much hotter.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else going to the CumUnion parties over Pride weekend? I bought a ticket for the 29th. Hoping it'll be sold out and I can get a bunch of loads in my ass. Any tops into beefy neg bottoms? I'll take any load. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Heys guys,

I am planning to come to NYC this week, for the Cumunion party held on the Friday 21st March 2014. It's gonna be my first time at a CU party. Can you guys tell what I should expect to have to fun, since I love and look forwards to have RAW sex ?

I'am a total TOP and I willing to fuck a lot of asses, thoses with cum inside (and lots of it) is a big ++++. I can wait ! I really want to inside my big hard raw dick inside holes and feel other guys cum on it, milking it !

Guys who already attended Cumunion in Nyc, can you give your experiences, thoughts, preferences, best scences, etc... ?

Edited by rawTOP