What celebrity (actor/musician/athlete) would you LOVE TO have sex with?

Latin_Twink

Celebrities don't really turn me on. It would be cool to be with some, but I would prefer the ones that are rumored to have huge cocks.

It was rumoured when Andrew H-Smith came out, that he had been seen fucking in a sauna in london without condoms... he and his agent managed to very successfully get rid of that rumour before the mainstream press picked up on it.....

I hope to got it was true though....

• 1 month later...

Joe Girardi, manager of the NY Yankees - he's so freakin' hot and looks like a POZ leather dude anyway. I wouldn't mind adding Matsui, Damon, Jeter or a few other players in the mix, but Girardi does it for me big time. Lenny Kazlebrug the Olympic Swimmer would be one I'd love to corrupt. Movie stars Daniel Craig, Ed Harris and Viggo Mortensen (and Viggo is do-able, I have that on excellent authority...)

Hmmmm.... Lemme ponder this for a sec. I'd have to go with (and this is in no particular order), John Goodman, Robbie Coltrane (especially if he was in his full-on "Hagrid" look with the big beard, WOOF!!), Eric Stonestreet, Kevin Chamberlin, Mike Holmgren, Andy Reid, Abraham Benrubi....just to name a few.

It was rumoured when Andrew H-Smith came out, that he had been seen fucking in a sauna in london without condoms... he and his agent managed to very successfully get rid of that rumour before the mainstream press picked up on it.....

I hope to got it was true though....

Yeah I really hope so too. Same goes for Adam Rickitt.

With out a doubt I would love to Fuck D. Wade

http://www.basketwallpapers.com/Images-04/Dwyane-Wade-Wallpaper-001.jpg

Normally I really get into guys with a lil color on them, but Bill Hemmer from fox is a hottie too... I swear when I watch the show it seems like everyone is always clowning him with subtle gay jokes, many of which he just walks right into!

http://media.nola.com/tv_impact/photo/hemmer-katrinajpg-9c9b583597b587e6_large.jpg

• Like 1