LOVE getting throat fucked. love hanging my head over the bed and drooling all over the place. Or love sitting against a wall and drooling all down my body, so fucking slutty, then my drool pools around my cunt, and we use it for lube. LOVE IT!!!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

My daddy has such powerful thrusts that I basically don't have a gag reflex anymore :P. He's can get it all the way back to the balls and face ducks me so hard I can't breathe for minutes at a time. I love the feeling when he cums balls deep in my throat with his balls against my face. He comes so triangle and powerfully that I can feel his dick pumping his load directly down my throat with every surge :P the only bad thing is that this way I don't get to taste much of it :/

Other times he'll cover my face in it and tell me not to wash it off so I can still smell it the next day in college.

• 3 months later...

I fuckin love this. when the bottom has his head hanging off the bed so his spit plasters his face...my favourite way to fuck throat. Also love holding his head in place on my dick and watching them fight the urge to gag, it's pretty good training for em ;) Got a buddy who fasts for me before I fuck his skull. I can ram it in as deep as I want and nothin unpleasant happens, just him gurgling and slurping on my tool and workin for his prize.  

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...

If a guy knows how to throatfuck, im all for it.  Some guys really don't have a clue how to from a top's viewpoint, and I could do without those guys.  My issue with throat fucking is that some guys seem to associate throat fucking with slapping my face, which is a big no no.  They learn pretty damn quick not to do that lol.  But i'm in heaven when I meet a guy that really gets into throatfucking and we get a good session going and we're in synch with each other.

• 1 month later...

When I'm getting sucked, I can't cum if i don't feel the slut sucking me drolling and gagging.

Once I almost made this boy vomit couse he was not in to deep troaht, I did not remember that so i keep pushing my cock down he's throat lol

• 3 weeks later...

I had a guy aggressively choke me with his cock last night, it was so hot ;-) He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down hard on his dick, until my nose was in his pubes, and didn't let go. He made me gag and drool all over it and slapped my face whilst I was squirming and gasping for breath.

I loved it!

• Upvote 1

I love it. Nothing better then your top forcing his cock in your throat. I even love being soar the next day knowing I was used.. I have one red that gags me and cums past my gag spot. I just feel pulsating no cum taste but be is happy.. that's my job

• Upvote 1

I have a guy who tries to force it down my throat facing me. The curve of his dick hits just at the soft palette and gets stuck there.  When I turned upside down absolutely no problem. I need to get him to allow me to position myself so his dick goes down my throat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...