Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today, my latest. I was sitting by a hotel pool getting some sun and kinda snoozing. I got hot and took a dip. I had on a cute tiny thong bottom, my usual swim attire. I had been in the water cooling off when a kinda thug looking guy, tatted and tough looking came through the pool gate and sat right where my towel was. He straight up told me I had a cute ass and asked me if my hair was real, which it is, lol. We chatted a bit and despite his rough demeanor he seemed nice. He was working a job for construction nearby it turns out. I was kinda horny and started to pull and tweak my nipples casually while chatting and I could see him squirm in his chair due to his developing hard on., as he watched me play with my pierced nipples. I could not take it any longer and took a huff of poppers just to get over my shyness. He saw me huff the poppers and asked me what they were and by then I was in the middle of the hit and I think I told him something like they were to relax my backdoor. He stood up and took my towel and said to me, you get out (of the pool) asd come to my room. I stepped up the ladder and he took my ass cheek in hand and shoved his fingers up me and slipped my towel around me and gathered my bag.

His room adjoined the pool so it was a short walk. I hit my poppers again, he fingers still up me as we walked, and when we got to his porch he said to have a seat  and he would be right back. He came back with a joint and we smoked it, mostly me and he gave me a beer and I drank that, deep throating the bottle. I opened my mouth and let my tongue drop out to let him know I was ready and huffed the poppers again and then sitting there he stood in front of me and pulled his jeans down. His hardon was huge and purple and I opened my mouth wide for him to use. Several pumps and I felt warm cum running down my chin. I licked him clean, kinda disappointed he went so fast when I tried to stand up he told me we are not done. He took me inside and pushed me down on the bed  and told me to kneel on the bed and then he pushed my head into the pillow and I felt his hands push my thighs wider to spread me. I felt him spit on my hole and then the constant and increasing pressure of a cock wanting in. I hit my poppers agai and I felt him go in. I heard him groan and not sure what I did other than say something like OMG and f-- me sir. Which he pounded me silly then for multiple times. 

Edited by OnMyKnz
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Sucked off 3 older Poz men last night

and swallowed their toxic seed. 

I found out later that all 3 had viral loads in the hundreds of thousands. 
all three men had full blown aids. 

they want me to give them regular blowjobs 3 times a week  

I guess I will be swallowing a lot toxic loads in the next few months since I agreed to service them  

• Like 1

was just chilling, turned on an app and worked on my project last night without looking at the messages before I went to bed. Up early and found three interesting messages along with the pictures, one especially, an older one, in his late fifties. He was just what I needed and got really horny looking at his hot pics. Immediately sent him a quick note saying, I was up for a challenge. Also sent the messages to other two guys, just incase thing didn’t work out. I was feeling extremely horny and looking for an extra loads and daddy had promised a big big one. He sent a short video to prove it and I was hooked. Quickly, used the toilet, showered and cleaned myself for a possible action. Returned to my desk, the hot daddy ask for a video call, I immidiately gave him my whatapp. He called and asked to see all what I had to offer. I particularly love how his body built, firm body, hairy chest and decent size cock and extra thickness. We agreed and arranged for the time and place. Just an hour before the meeting, I received a message saying if I was interested in 3some. Of course, I said, asked for some details and let it be. The hot daddy would definitely worth seeing. Arrived at a hotel’s lobby and met with a smart looking guy in business suit. In the person, He looked very straight and had manly voice which I love. He led me to the elevator and once inside, he pulled me for a hungry kiss. We sucked on each other face and his hands squeezed on my butt. Wow, daddy was in a hurry and the elevator’s open. We stepped out and headed to the room. He quickly opened the door and locked. The guy was big and tall, he lifted me up and litery carried me to bed. Dropped me onto the bed, watch daddy boy, watch daddy he said. He undressed, shirt, pants, shoes but left the boxer on. Ya, he definitely got what I wanted. He pulled off my polo shirt, took off my short and lift my feet up, and gave my asshole a loud kiss. “Nice hole and hairless just how daddy love it” he began to feast on my hole, licked my butt, balls and cock. Daddy was loving it. I just enjoyed daddy and wonderring where was the third one. Daddy digged deep into my hole with his thumb and with his last big kiss on my already dilated hole he finally got onto the bed, on top and completely covered me. We kissed, and he tongue fucked me. At this point I took an opportunity to pull daddy boxer down, nice muscle butt and I gave him a gentle slap. He responded quickly, pulled himself up and offered me the thickest cock I had ever see, 7 inches with huge mushrooms head. He smiled proudly. I immediately wrapped my lips and worked on his fuck tool. Amazingly strong manly and nothing I had experienced before. I sucked his balls and lifted his cock and balls up to licked his hole. Daddy went wild and sat on my face. I worked on my technique and his cock leaked heavily with precum. “Time for ass fucking boy” he flopped me and put on all four then literally sunk his teeth on my ass lips and pulled them out. Hurt a bit and with less than a 10 seconds he grabbed on my hips pushed his thick cock in one slammed. I saw stars. Daddy didn’t give me anytime to adjust he pulled out and the drilling began. After 5 minutes into the fucking, it felt amazing with his raw energy and aggressiveness. It was hard and heavy, suddenly I heard a heavy breathing and daddy yelled. As promised, it was a huge load and took daddy a lifetime to completely unload all his seeds….,,,,my hole was well used and happy. he collapsed on my back and stayed in the position until his monster slipped out. He grabbed the cellphone to took video, I couldn’t believe how it looked. Big gaping hole filled with hot seeds. He played with my ass, back, thighs and gentle fingers fuck my cum filled hole then I heard a foot step and turned my head and saw a bare 18 years old high school boy. He was completely naked and looked nervous. “Here my boy, come over here, inspect his hole”. The guy was 5’4” slim, crawled onto bed and positioned himself behind me. With his daddy encouraged he put his cock at my hole and gave one push. He fucked for 4 minutes and cum…… once it all done, we took showers and getting to know each other. The couple just met 4 months ago and the daddy wanted his son to experience new adventures. Daddy is married and only can play when time permits. Today, my asshole still hurt and love every minute of great fuck…..

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

This evening my 32 yo fuckbuddy of Vietnamese descent stopped by after work to give me a birthday fuck and load. September is my birth month and an important milestone in my life was celebrated! Also, he had family visiting him from Vietnam until last Thursday, so we couldn't meet up for some naked fun in August and September of this year.

He got to my ass, first by rimming it and sticking his cock inside. He fucked me in every angle. Shallow then deep. This went on for several minutes. He announced that he was ready to cum up daddy's hole. I told him, "Be my guest! Blast away!"

I got his huge load of several days' worth. After pulling out, he tasted my cummy ass and offered me some of that huge load. I wanted to thank him by cleaning off his cummy cock.

He knows what'll get me to cum. A single finger, then another, then still another went into my cummy hole. This gets me hard in no time! I couldn't hold back and shoved my cock into his mouth. He got my load of 5 days that I was saving for him.

After cleaning up, we went to a local eatery for lamb, chicken, and steak, with rice! You burn calories during sex and get hungry for food -- at least both of us do! Naked fun and dinner afterwards -- what a combination!!!

• Piggy 2

Just went through a really fun weekend full of cocks! This time had a couple of trans top as well! Unexpectedly! It was a long weekend in Melbourne and one of my usual top told me he’ll have a watch along party with a few guys and asked if I’m keen to be the entertainment after the games. Said yes off course. 

I wasn’t the only bottom when it begin. After the match really the usual few guys taking turn fucking us. I serviced guys at that point and one of the is a Brazilian guy. He was super Dom. Rough and had a thick cock. The most memorable of the bunch! They taking turn fucking me for a couple of hours. Then the Brazilian guys said, I’ve got a couple of trans gf who like to fuck guys too, you ok me getting them to fuck you? I said as long as they the one fucking sure 🙂

Just before midnight, a could have trans girls came, both Brazilian, they look beautiful I think as trans women goes. One of them is darker Brazilian with almost an Afro hair. Very striking look and I can sense she’s very Dom. True enough the entire time she address me as slut and told me to only address her as mistress. Quite strange the other guys also become more submissive when the two trans came in. 

The other one she’s very muscular look  , also not skinny type and I can sense dominance in her. Anyway the one with Afro hair, she walked to me, slapped me soo hard suddenly, then command me to kneel,. I did, she asked how many loads in my ass? I said 4 so far. She slapped me again. Grab my mouth and start spitting on it. I swallowed them.  She asked, if I had cum at all. I said no. 

She demanded me to now jerk myself off until I cum. So I did , on my knees trying to cum and she took out her phone and start recording. She said I’m now her slave. Any disobedience, she’ll post the video of me jerking off in all possible platforms. All I have to do is to obey her. I was shocked, didn’t expect it, but didn’t say anything and she slapped me again. Then I said yes mistress. I came after a while and swallow my cum. 

She then took her cock out, and wow, she’s bigger than any of the guy who fuck me earlier I started sucking her and the other trans she’s starting fingering my loaded ass. So now I’m on all four sucking one and the other started just fucking me. After I came, my hole always tightened, so it felt that a really big cock is ripping me open again ! She was just ramming it home, and I was choking on the other big cock! They then switch, the one I was sucking with bigger cock start fucking me , she fuck hard, long stroke. And deep. She almost always pull out to the tip, then rammed it hard deep! She did that with a good fast rythem. Surprised to me she didn’t last very long. She came then straight to my mouth to clean. 

The other Trans then went back in and start fucking me , she’s like jack rabbit! Fast short stroke, but she keep going ! We switch to missionary, and she’s start kissing me, definitely different, she’s very gentle now, fucking lots of kissing , very passionate. I spend about at lest an hour with her fucking me in all different positions and finally she breed me. I had 6 loads now.

The dominant one, called me again, address me as slave. Told me to kneel and open my mouths i did and she start pissing in my mouth, steady stream and I managed to drink most of it, some spill on the floor and she instructed me to lick the floor clean. Which I did. The then slapped me again and grab my nipples and she twisted is a hard as she could and whisper to my ear. DO Not ever spill her piss ever again. Then she let Go. After that she instructed that I massage her and her friend feet the rest of the night . So I did, massaged her foot, I was naked , shivering from the cold but they don’t care. My hands are tired and start to get soft, I got another slapped for slacking. While massaging the Dom, the other TS she was taking turn fucking the other guys. Definitely surprised me, all other top guys suddenly become more a bottom with these two Trans. Anyway I didn’t  see if they taking turns, to be fair I couldn’t see much while I’m servicing the Dom. 

Before I go home, she reminded me that she have my number and video of me jerking off naked. And I should follow her instructions in the future and that she owned me. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I was in town visiting family. Wanted to find a full service pig. Posted a Quick Connection listing on BBRTS about how I was looking for a sub fag who would be on his knees to accept my piss and cum and let me fuck him. A pig replied that he had a rim chair, a hood, and wanted me to use him. So I came over, parked, texted him I was on my way up to his apt. His door was open and there he was on his knees. I had to piss, been holding it for an hour. Straight down his throat. Made my way to the rim chair and he sucked and chewed and I started dripping pre-cum. I told him I wanted to cum in his ass, so he bent over the bed and I dumped a load in him. Post cum-piss went right down his throat and again I sat back on the rim chair so he could suck my shit hole and tongue it deep. Got hard again and dumped a load right up his ass and left. 

• Like 2

Met the 3 older men again. 
I agreed to meet them 3 nights a week now. 
They are all Very Poz. 
Viral Loads In The The Hundreds Of Thousands. 
They have all been diagnosed with AIDS now.

I have sucked them off 7 times now so I have sucked and swallowed 21 loads now. 
It makes me feel completely satisfied that I will be taking at least 21 loads of their cum every week now. 

I means a lot to me that I am sexually satisfying them. 
I wonder how long I will be hiv negative. 

• Like 1

TAKING HIS ANON BBC

I had a message on Grindr from an 8 inch black guy looking for a willing hole to get Off in. He told me he only fucks safe but was willing to give me a good pounding before pulling out and shooting his five day load into my gaping hole. It sounded hot so of course I was up for taking it.

He arrived 15 minutes later to find me in my pup mask, harness, socks and cummy jock. He stripped off and ordered me to my knees to start work on his dick. His cock was limp, with precum dripping from the end of it. I sucked the creamy load of hot sticky precum off his dick. I opened my mouth and took it in full, there was an instant reaction. Inside my mouth he started to grow and I worked at sucking him good like I really needed it.
He was now rock solid and throbbing and oozing precum. He soon Ordered me back on all fours on the bed. He started teasing his throbbing dick around my hole. I asked if he would lube my cunt with precum as he he had plenty to spare. He groaned with pleasure hearing this and he used his hand to squeeze precum out to the tip of his dick then rubbed it around my hole. I groaned with pleasure and told him how fucking hot it felt. He wanked his dick real slow to milk his precum. Then fed my hole with it, he slipped just the head of his dick gently into my cunt and wanked the precum in to lube me good.

He clearly enjoyed the sensation of being offered my cunt, He pushed on deeper and deeper as he wanked until he didn’t or couldn’t use his hands. Mission accomplished! He was now balls deep in my cunt and the wanking was replaced by fucking. He spoke briefly when he acknowledged he had forgotten the rubber on purpose as he had every intention of breeding my white trashy cunt with his negropollen.

He picked up the pace as his black dick fully abused my cunt, lubed only by the power of his hot sticky precum. He watched himself glide fully into and out of my wet cunt. He certainly showed no signs of drying up as he creamed my man pussy with his free flowing precum. He was now getting off watching my pink white hole submit to his black solid dick. He was fucking my cunt and doing a real Good job.

He pounded my hole in total silence, only his breathing changed as he was getting close. He had his hands on my hips as he banged me, then he paused and used his hands to spread my cheeks. Pulled apart he watched his throbbing black pole disappear time after time into my cunt. He used me good but I could tell my usefulness was almost done. He was close to shooting his load. So I vocally encouraged him by pleading with him to BREED MY HOLE.

He fucked harder and deeper and with a huge grunt released his spunk and flooded my cunt. His hard thrusts softened and he reduced to a slow gentle rhythm as he fucked his cum deep into my cunt. When he was done he pulled out and tagged my cunt as proof of use, then dressed and left in total silence. The cum dribbling from my cunt the only sign he’d left his load in the local cumdump! 

pict240916_1309240000.thumb.jpeg.4e42dfc36099b30f2907256b3542239c.jpeg

• Like 6

It's bike week here in Myrtle Beach SC and got on sniffies.com and found a guy at a local bar. He asked if i ride and told me to meet him and we will go for a ride to his motel. I got ready and jumped on my bike and when I got there it was packed with motorcycles. 

I texted him and told him where I was and wearing. I sat on my bike and saw two big guys with long beards wearing leather vests over long sleeve shirts and chaps over jeans come over to me. One said sniffies? I said yup. 

They walked up to me and introduced themselves and asked want to ride? I said yes let's got. So they walked to their bikes and I started mine and followed them. We rode for about 30 minutes to there motel.  I bit of a rundown place. We got  off our bikes and walked to their room.

The room was a mess with clothes and bottles and one of them handed me beer as they grab some for themselves.  We talked a little as we drank. They asked get comfortable as I took off my coat and sat on the edge of the bed drinking my beer. 

They were talking to each other and started to strip down. I took that signal and started to take my clothes off. I could smell the leather and the beer and was a bit of a turn on. These guys were hairy and big as fuck! Not too big of belly's looking like lumberjacks.

One came up to me and grabbed my head and started to kiss me. He grabbed my cock hard as hell as he was kissing then pushed me down on the bed and climbed to my head sat on my chest and shoved his big ass cock in my mouth. I sucked him fast as he moved over my face and tried to facefuck me. I felt the other guy lift my leggs and pushed a finger in my hole.

After a while I got pulled over and felt hands grabbing my hips and pulled so my ass was up. I felt a tongue go deep in my hole then a few hard bites to my ass as i jerked from the sting.  They were talking and felt something cold smeared on my hole.

Then all of a sudden felt one of their cocks at my hole as it was pushed in hard. It stung as I wasn't ready for the size. I almost screamed as it was going in and had a hand over my mouth from the other guy as the cock slowly went in and he paused for a moment as it started to feel good.

He slowly pumped and got to a faster pace. I heard the other guy say come on fuck that hole and then the pace got faster. I definitely was moaning loud as I heard someone say gag him before everyone hears. In no time I had a bandana wrapped around my mouth and my arms were held down and tight as then pounding was even harder.

This guy was sweating so much I could feel my back getting drip on. He pumped hard and fast till I heard him growl and felt him stop as I got his load. He pulled out and slap my ass.

He said to the other All lubed up as he laughed.  I felt hands on my waist and this cock was not so wide it slipped in.

He was a bit more aggressive as his cock was in deep he grabbed my neck and squeezed hard as he was pumping hard and harder. At a point I couldn't breathe and wiggled to move so I could breathe. He then squeeze so hard as he pumped harder i was about to freak. The weird thing i blew a load from the rush! Then I heard him growl loud and fell on my back as he slowly pumped as his load was filling me. He got off of me and got up.

I just laid there getting my breath back. I looked over and they were sitting on the couch talking. I was so exhausted I just laid there.

After a few minutes I was going to get up and they said stay there. I saw one stroking and he got up and came over push me up on the bed laid his heavy body on me and I felt his rock hard cock slide in again. He kicked my leggs wide and pushed deep. Lasted a only a few minutes and blew another load.

I got flipped over and he grabbed my cock and said I guess you liked it. Your all sticky.  He licked my cock and swallowed my cock as a finger or two went in my hole. He hit my spot with his fingers and I got hard and blew a load in his mouth.

He walked away and said thanks for coming we definitely want to see you again before we leave.

One gave me his number. I got my clothes thrown to me. I got dressed and left.

I definitely going back..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Last load I gave was to a dude I met off Grindr . He was looking to get his pink pussy filled and I was looking to fill a pink Pussy up. We met and I fucked him and added some more vids to my collection . Ngl he had good community cunt. Wasn’t too good at sucking dick but his creamy pussy made up for it tho 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Opened a door to a 24 year old "gay man" into crossdressing, now the boy is ready to be a nasty girl with a cock. He caught me getting head from my bitch in a park, but he just got flustered, red in the face, and angry. Before I could stop him from yelling and causing a scene, my bitch said "Wanna taste?" Instantly he responded 'FUCK NO FAGGOT' 😂 I laughed, laughed harder. "You're still standing there watching slut, you're either jealous of my sexy tranny slut, or you crave to be one." Bitch was on his knees, and sucking my cock within 3 minutes while my bitch was teasing him with hypno porn. The bitch had a talented mouth, and I busted my nut in her eyes, before we brought her home to the fuck machine. My bitch is training the faggot to be a good girl.

1 hour ago, PowerTopper said:

Opened a door to a 24 year old "gay man" into crossdressing, now the boy is ready to be a nasty girl with a cock. He caught me getting head from my bitch in a park, but he just got flustered, red in the face, and angry. Before I could stop him from yelling and causing a scene, my bitch said "Wanna taste?" Instantly he responded 'FUCK NO FAGGOT' 😂 I laughed, laughed harder. "You're still standing there watching slut, you're either jealous of my sexy tranny slut, or you crave to be one." Bitch was on his knees, and sucking my cock within 3 minutes while my bitch was teasing him with hypno porn. The bitch had a talented mouth, and I busted my nut in her eyes, before we brought her home to the fuck machine. My bitch is training the faggot to be a good girl.

Wish I could be trained into another bitch for youA58D3C10-ED2C-4239-B6A1-765201C54545.thumb.jpeg.a0a3776ac3c6a1d99e86781a803c3a8f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1