Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Am in Chicago for a few days, and hooked up with a guy off Recon at his place this afternoon. We smoked a load of cigarettes together while he fucked me, then he bred my chubby arse. Cursory wash of the face, and then I came back to my hotel on the L still carrying his load.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/6/2023 at 1:54 AM, germancumbear said:

And my fabulous time in Malaysia continues. 

Today I fucked two amazing slutty guys. First one was a Malaysian boy in his early twenties. Slim and smooth body, a few tattoos and piercings. He had a room with red light and it all felt super slutty and hot. Wasn't much into kissing but he loved taking my bare cock and begged for my load. I pumped him load deep in his ass and got the feeling that I won't be the last one he takes today  Great experience although it was just about 20min. 

Second one was a very late and random Grindr hookup. Guy is a medical student from the Maldives who was specifically looking for white Europeans as it is his preference. Met at the Petronas Towers and took a taxi to my place as he's living with a roommate. He was very shy but as soon as we got in my room he turned into an amazing submissive slut. He worshipped my body in a way that I've never experienced. He was mostly into sucking and boy did he have skills. Second best blowjob I've ever received. I wasn't sure if he was up to get fucked but I tested my luck by playing with his ass. Put my index finger in and I think that really made him realize he wanted my bare cock too. A few minutes later he asked me to fuck him. He still wanted to get my load in his mouth and after a long session I blasted my load right there. The hot slut didn't have any problems to go directly from ass to mouth either. He was so eager to get every drop of cum I could pump out. One of the greatest sex dates I've ever had and I hope to see him again tomorrow as it will be my last day here. The guy has a great body. Beautiful firm ass, thin with some muscles, a fairly hairy chest and stomach, smooth brown skin and a pretty face. Can't quite believe the luck I had to come across him and connect so quickly. 

do u come singapore?

Finally got around to setting up some of my playroom equipment over the last few weekends, first time it's been out of storage in the attic since I bought my house and moved years ago. Had a buddy over last night to check it out and used my sling for the first time in eight years.

It's one of those low "spitroaster" sling / stands. Love getting face fucked in it on my back since I can get my nose up in a guys balls and taint at that angle and enjoy the musk 🐽 after some of that he edged in my hole for close to an hour while I sniffed the crotch of the tighty whiteys he'd been wearing all day. Pretty casual sesh, nothing wild. We were literally making small talk and catching up while he was edging in me. Casual buddy sex is the best sex tbh.

He gave me a good load when he was done. Wish I had set this stuff back up when I first moved.

• Like 4

Sorry if this is a bit long but fuck me it was hot ...think I watched a twink lad get a poz load without knowing

Chatting to a lad yesterday on fab and neither of us accommodate ...he was good looking ginger 20-year-old.

He was getting very spicy on the chat suggested we meet up if he was free and he was all like… I don’t know might do sometime… I wasn’t holding out much hope and I was well horny so I said … no worries mate, but I’m gonna be down your way at the park near where you live … be there about nine in car park if you fancy joining me ..if you can’t get no worries I’ll see what I can find no pressure.

Getting there for about 5 to 9 and I can see from the car park that he’s waiting for me really looked like his picture athletic slim ginger Tracky bottoms T-shirt ...nice… go to say hi he’s a bit nervous but I asked if we are alright to play?… like he’s like fuck yeah…. So wondered round the back of the park where the big bushes are ...move in for a snog tastes amazing… With both have our hands in each other’s joggers, both hard as fuck… He gets on his knees and sucking my cock biting my foreskin… really loving it ….get my hand down the back of his joggers and get my fingers round his shave hole spitting on my hand going back trying again finally getting a finger in him he’s still noshing my cock… fuck me mate… he says… get him bent over joggers around his ankles lying my cock up pressing it against his hole lubing it up with my pre-cum and spit ...my head pops into his little hole… tight… slowly push my cock balls deep into the lad…more spit start to speed up...my balls slapping starting to fuck him deep…by this at this time a couple of older blokes have noticed the noise and come to have a look… both of them wanking… one bearded skinny bloke a good size cock the other bear type wanking in his jeans… I take my cock out to show them I’m fucking this lad bareback

Skinny Dad steps up strokes my wet cock and fingers the lad for a bit before offering his cock to the lados mouth who practically swallows the damn thing ….bear dad Steps up as I start fucking the lads hole again, fingering my cock as it slides in and out of the lads wet hole… he leans in and sticks his tongue down my throat … hand on my arse fingers looking for my hole.. which I have lubed up prior to coming out…. He got his middle finger in me prodding and nearly making me come in the lad…

he whispers in my ear you want fucking too? … yeah I say…. with the lad still bent over, I pull out he stands up snogging skinny Dad.. then turns around and offers him his arse… skinny Dad slides about 7 inch's of cock into the lad who’s gasping and now holding onto one of the trees… looks so fucking hot…. skinny Dad rolls his T-shirt up as he starts to deep fuck Lado Who really getting into it….

meanwhile bear Dad bends me over and guides a good thick cock into my hole tells me how good I feel and slowly picks up the pace…from this position I can get my tongue down Lados throat again both of us moaning in each other’s mouth… I look over at skinny Dad and see he’s pulling on a tit ring and has a discrete biohazard tat round his nip… I move in and take the tit and ring in my mouth … then snog skinny Dad for a bit till he breaks contact and whispering asks if we are both on prep… I say I am don’t know about him…. Fuck! skinny Dad says And unloads in the lads arse fucking him hard as he does so….

Bear Dad has me round the throat, bent me down even further and is proper slamming me now grunts and unloads in me… i reach between my legs so I can grab his balls and the base of his cock to feel his load throbbing into me….he pulls out and said fucking lovely arse mate …skinny dad had slid out of lado and was getting his shit together...he snogged the lad hand down his joggers again probably fingering his cummy hole …down here much? he asked …I said id defo be back …you on Grindr or something...we swapped names and they left …lado was still wanking …did you not cum yet? I asked …yeah mate once while you fucked me and again when he did…I hadn’t cum yet…can I fuck you some more …he grinned and we snogged some more …up against the tree I found his cummy hole and slid my wet cock in him …fuck it was wet and slick and didn’t take long before I gave him another good load ...pulling out a load of cum followed my cock...snogged the lad some more and we chatted a bit swapped numbers ...didnt mention skinny dads tat ….and fucked off 🙂

• Like 3
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

Had a drink with friends Sat night, after last call I made out with a latino in his mid-40's waiting for his Uber on the street. I fingered his hole while he jerked off. Busting all over the sidewalk.

This got me hungry, so I met with someone off Sniffies a few blocks away who was walking home. This chubby white dude was in his early 50s. He walked me to his apartment where he sucked me off for a bit before presented his silky smooth hole for me to unload in.

I wandered over to a notorious cruise alley after where I sucked and swallowed two fat white cocks and one plump tatted up latino before heading home.

I love summer in the city!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

I went to some city spot cruise in a local park where I work. I met a guy there through grindr. 

We walked around the park and talk. Until he found a spot, he kissed me out of nowhere.  He unbuckle my pant and lift them to the ground. He grabbed and squeeze my ass while he kissed me.  He made me sucked him. The. Unexpectedly another guy showed up being curious of us. He wanted to join in. 
I felt his big cock sliding in my ass. He fucked me while the other guy was kissing me. I felt him cum inside. The other guy took turn to fuck me. The other guy left. I had another guy showed up watching us. As he cum inside. The new guy took turn and fucked me too. I exchanged numbers with both. Called it a day. What a night from being bored at work and being rewarded!  😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Three loads from five fucks at the sauna yesterday. Nowhere near as many as I wanted, but one of my favourites scenarios happened; a guy fucking me, pulling out, then another sliding right in immediately after, then loading me. He actually didn't fuck for long, which at first made me think he didn't cum, then I ran my finger over my hole and the cum was oozing out of me!

One of my best buddies stayed over the other day. We shared the bed with my two small dogs, the only hookup to be ok with that. It’s a squeeze but we do ok. After a while reading and watching YouTube videos the lights went out and we cuddled and fucked. He topped me for a long time before cumming and breeding me and we went to sleep entwined in arms and legs. During the night I was hard most of the time and felt him hard at a certain point and managed to get him to fuck me again though he was too sleepy to finish and cum. In the morning I sucked him and swallowed all his cum. Then I made him a cup of tea to drink in bed.

• Upvote 2

Gotta love hotels off a highway in a country town.  Last week I was attending to a family emergency in another state, I had a bit of downtime in the hotel after family issues were resolved during the afternoon. So naturally I hit up grindr, I proceeded to send messages to all the profiles with no info other than maybe an age. Not many profiles in a 30 mile range but the ones that did hit back were gold. 

First guy, married welder late 40's hairy chubby belly and salt and pepper gotee with a thick six incher. About 5'9 and 250lbs. Was a kisser after a nice long make out session I started sucking his cock before he turned me onto my back and started to pound my hole. He got close quick and decided to lay on the bed where we kissed a little more before I sat on his cock.  After about 2 or 3 mins of jumping up and down on his cock he explodes and loads my hole. We kiss a little more then he is on his way.

Second bear, not even 10 mins after first guy. Got hit up from a daddy I played with the last time I was in town.  Hot construction daddy bear full beard mid 50's 6ft 260lbs married with rough hands big hairy belly with short hair and a 7 inch average cut cock. Came in and immediately was on my knees before he was undressed. Something hot about a guy with steel toe boots and jeans that is just fun to suck. He was rock hard in an instant, when he undressed he bent me over the bed and pounded the first bears load further up my hole. I remember from the last time we fucked he is a tough Nutt to Crack.  After a thorough rough pounding he was getting short of breath. He laid on the bed and I laid between his legs and gave him a great sucking. After a couple minutes he remarked he wanted to bust in my ass. I got on my back with my legs up so I could grab his nipples and he plowed my hole. After another rough and long pounding he let out a growl and unloaded his seed into me, and kissed me as he worked the last of the load out into my ass.

3rd load was a married cowboy daddy, he hit me up before the 2nd bear got there but was an hour away. I gave him the info and he showed up not even 5 mins after the previous bear left, gotta love when a plan comes together lol.  He was late 40s beefy solid cowboy daddy wearing jeans and cowboy boots with gotee and a nice average cut 7 inch cock.  About 6'1 and like 235lbs.  After an intense Makeout session he proceeded to suck me for a few minutes, not wanting to cum we went back to making out before I got on my knees and sucked him.  After a couple minutes he pulled me up before he bent me over and stuck his cock in slow at first but then really went to town.  After a few minutes he moved onto the bed with me. He proceeded to push me down and really pound his cock into my ass while lying on top of me.  I love getting pounded this way feeling his weight on top of me. Doesn't take long before he ends the pounding with his lips sucking on my neck and breeding my hole with the third load of the day.

After he left I check my phone to see, another daddy hit me up. 5 mins later in comes Coach Daddy. He was married early 50's bald daddy with a white gotee with a build that looks like a slightly beefy dadbod with muscular frame underneath the beef, looking like football coach wearing athletic shorts and white shirt. He was 5'10 and 235lbs.  I immediately got on my knees and got his 6 in cut cock hard as a rock. I wanted to watch this hot stud fuck me, so I laid on my back with my legs in the air. He proceeded to pound my ass hard and with a little verbal encouragement, that daddy breed my hole giving me my 4th load in a two hour span.

After that last load I was mad horny, I was able to find a married chubby daddy bottom earlier that i put off his arrival until i got some loads in my hole. He was late 50s bald with clean shaven round face and was completely hairless and had a big ass. About 6ft 270lbs in a great round shape. When he got there I buried my face in his ass and get it nice and wet. When I was ready to mount him I used some of the cum from my hole as lube for my cock. He was tight and took me a bit before he opened up. After I was able to get him opened up and moaning I went to town and his hole. I then flipped him onto his back so I could see him moan and grab his belly as I plowed into him.  After a few minutes he was begging to get bred.  It felt great to give him my three day load.

4 loads taken and one given with 5 married guys in the middle of nowhere why can't I be this lucky in my town lol.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Story from a few weeks ago but sharing back.
I went to a local bathhouse it was still early so there was literally only a single guy in the whole place.
Did a tour of the entire place, there were saunas, a maze, cabins, and a sling.

Started with a sauna to relax, and as I was walking around I caught attention of the guy there as he seemed to just nap or relax.
I went into his room, he had a nice cock that quickly got hard.
Started sucking him and it was nice, then I presented my ass on all fours at the end of mattress.
I told him to go slow as I prepped home but still had no action in some time.
Once he was in I quickly got at it and he was pumping me good.
He didn't want to Cum yet so we took a break and just talked and relaxed.
A few minutes later I had to leave and told him that if he wanted to go at it again, and we went to the sling I never tried it.

He started to fuck me in the sling, it was interesting I must say definitely will want to use it again.
Unfortunately he wasn't able to Cum so we switched roles, I'm rather bottom but oh well.
So he wanked and finished, followed by me shortly as I shoot a 4 days load into his ass.

Did a shower to cleanup and off I went.

• Upvote 1

Geared Up party was on Sunday evening here in town - I went along with my full piss pig outfit on...within 5 minutes of getting to the bar, I followed 2 pups into the dark room and got on my knees. Both had really lovely fat un-cut cocks. I sucked them both off, then stood up and the smaller of the two guys spun me round and plunged right in to my pre-lubed hole. I got a great fuck whilst I bent over a bar stool and sucked off the other guy. After a while they decided to change ends and the bigger of the two guys went at my hole - and even though the party had just started, he blew his load deep in me! I cleaned off his cock after he pulled out and went back to the bar. I got a few more fucks in the dark room through the evening then about 2 hours in a fuck bud arrives. He walks up to me at the edge of the dance floor and tells me to get on my knees - and he pulls his cock out and says drink this! And he feeds me his piss right there at the dance floor. I had no choice but to swallow the lot - and there was a lot! He didn't fuck me unfortunately, but it was hot getting his piss. I was getting ready to leave later on and this really hot guy in leather pulled me in to the darkroom and had me go to work on his cock - he was fairly soft when I started but soon enough he was forcing it down the back of my throat. I got it well lubed up with throat slime and he proceeded to fuck me hard against the wall - it didn't take him long to be at the point where he said you want my load? And of coarse I said, yes please! And in it went 🙂  I left very happy with 2 loads leaking out my hole in the uber home and a full serving of piss too!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Just had two quick loads on my lunch break today 🙂 went in to cbd office, message my BF, if he’s around to quickly fuck me, but he’s not available.. so texted his two flatmate if they both home and they were. Told them I want their loads for lunch and they both keen:) 

lunch break came and I went to their place and when they let me in they were ready and I just drop pants and handover, I wanted to them to fuck me dry. Just spits and no lubes, they were two normal size Asian cock 🙂 so very manageable size. I was sucking one and the other fuck me right away. They both fuck like jackhammer rabbit:) love my Asian top they fuck hard and fast! First guy came in me not long after then swap , I was sucking from ass to mouth ! The other guy fuck me very easy now as I’m very much lubed from the cum. He busted inside me. And I kiss both of them good bye, and msg my BF their friends looked after me well:) 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I stopped over to see a regular fuck-buddy. He had just showered and smelled so fucking good!! We made our way into his bedroom. He is very submissive and gets-off on being controlled. I pushed him into the bed and told him to assume the position. He proceeded to lift that sweet ass exposing his well-worn hole. Holy Fuck! It was amazing. I rimmed and licked that hole until he was moaning, begging to be bred. I slid my cock deep inside his guts and just pounded the fuck out of his asshole. As I got ready to blow that huge load, I asked the little pig where he wanted all my sperm. “Please, please dump in my ass!” He knew I was close and was moaning like a little bitch. I emptied my balls deep inside his whore cunt. I shot rope after rope up his ass. Fuck!! After I was done, he played with his cummy hole while I watched. We fucked two more times. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Two loads at SOP on Sunday.  Arrived later than usual and found two guys ready and keen to unload from the start. After that a guy with a large PA Piercing gave them a good churning but didn't add his own to the mix.  The sling was free a bit later and although there was plenty of stretching and prodding with fingers no further loads... Not a bad Sunday at SOP. 😉 

• Piggy 2

On 5/20/2024 at 9:17 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Yesterday was the sluttiest I've EVER been. I went to the sauna and I was fucked 12 times (all bareback) and took what I think was 4 loads. You know how sometimes you think the guy came, but in some cases he was so far up inside you don't feel the load to start with?

Anyway, the best of it was in the darkroom (most of it was), with me bent over and leaning against the bench. The room was quite busy and quite quickly I felt a guy running his fingers over my arse cheeks. At first I thought he might have just been a "feeler", then I felt the head of his cock brush over my (well-fucked) hole. A couple of minutes later he was in me. While he was pumping away, another guy hopped onto the bench next to me and shoved his cock in my face. It was too odd an angle to suck him, so I figured "fuck it" and lubed him up, hoping he'd fuck me too. He had a lovely thick curved cock and was hard as a rock. The guy fucking me felt great and was pretty verbal, so i knew when he was getting close and then when he was shooting his load inside me. 

In a flash, the guy who'd shoved his cock in my face jumped off the bench and, as soon as the other guy pulled out, shoved his cock into me. He let out a moan (it was so fucking horny), because I was obviously freshly bred and sloppy as all fuck. He fucked hard, but it wasn't that long until he also dumped his load in me. It was seriously one of the horniest fuck sessions I've ever had, especially as I realised lots of guy were standing around watching (as much as they could, being in the darkroom). 

SLUTTINESS UPDATE: Yesterday I actually lost count at one point but, considering one guy fucked me four or five times (I'm counting it as three), I was fucked 17 times and took 8 loads. I'll comment about sharing guys' cocks with other bottoms in the relevant thread (there was quite a bit of that), but to the last load ...

It was the guy who fucked me multiple times, mostly in the darkroom, but also in other parts of the sauna. I could always tell it was him, by a particularly way he wiggled his cock from side to side and the way he gripped me. A mature guy in pretty good shape, with a very nice, straight, good size cock. At one point, we went from the sauna (as in the hot "hut"), to one of the nearby cubicles (he asked if I was OK with leaving the door open as he liked an audience; no objections from me!), to me being bent over a bench out in the main passageway, so virtually everyone cruising around would have seen us. 

Ultimately, we ended up back in the darkroom. I was bent over and he fucked me, then stood back (I assume to see if anyone else had a go, which he seemed to encourage) and waited a few minutes, then fucked me again and repeated the whole thing a couple of times. I was starting to wonder if I should go for another wander, when he slid back in (by the way, most of this was purely using the cum in me as lube, rather than any "proper" lube) and I heard his breathing really pick up quickly. He made a few noises and then made it clear it was time, before shooting a massive load deep inside me. I squeezed his cock with my hole (I was amazed I could still do it) and held him close, to stop him from pulling out until I was happy I'd milked his cock for every drop. Sure enough, once he'd pulled out (I thanked him as he walked away), I instantly felt his cum running down my balls. It was a fantastic way to end what had been a seriously filthy visit to the sauna! 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1