Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last Thursday I was in New Orleans on the Westbank for one night.  Instead of my usual ass-up cumdump motel where I have welcomed many, many visitors to my room, I opted for a nicer hotel with a courtyard figuring that even though I carried all my supplies for it I wasn't going to have a lot of time for cumdumping with my planned early morning departure.

I checked in at the front desk and heard some cheering from down the hall.  The clerk told me it was National Talk Like a Pirate Day or something similar.  When I passed the banquet room where the noise came from I looked in and saw a bunch of mostly Gen Z and millenials dressed up in pirate outfits with hats, eye patches, plastic swords, and, well, some went all out.  I was amused but didn't think about it as I continued on to my room.

A little while later I got something to eat and went back to my room.  Already bored I decided to check Grindr when I noticed a couple, both tops, were 156' away so they must have been in the hotel.  There was also a 20's versatile just over 200' away, also likely a guest in the hotel.  I convinced myself to get up and douche and then see if any of them was interested in a bb bottom.  I hadn't changed my default description which basically said "no talking pump, dump & go".  Sure enough when I got out of the shower both the top couple and the versatile had been hitting me up.  Okay.  I can do this.

The couple wasn't available for an hour as they were finishing some work business but the versatile was ready to play.  After a few texts he was on his way down to my room.  I prepped the room door so he could just push it open.  I climbed on the bed with my jockstrapped ass in the air, took a couple hits of poppers and put on my blindfold.  Some folks do not the bottom with a blindfold but that seems to be the minority in my experience.

The door pushed open and was then closed.  The rustle of a belt and the sound of a zipper being lowered are two of my favorite sounds.  His hands rubbed my lower back as his cock started getting hard moving up and down my crack.  He took the lube off the nightstand and fingered some into my hole.  He pushed the tip in and started a slow penetration but went fully in balls deep, slightly painful but I knew it would be better in a minute.  After a few thrusts, he pushed me forward off my knees so I was flat on the bed.  He lay up on top of me and started some very smooth deep penetrations.  He only lasted about 8-10 minutes but it was very massaging.  I never felt him stiffen or heard him cum when he stood up.  I asked if he were able to nut.  I heard him laugh and he said, "yeah, three times."  I laid there with the blindfold still on while he got dressed and left.  I never saw him or his cock but I did my job.  I sent him a thank you text and he replied with, "Thank you! I really enjoyed that!"

I reached back and fingered my hole.  I raised it to my nose and sure enough it had that bleach smell you get from some guy's cum.  I knew he had loaded me good.   I licked my fingers and went back to the app.  My couple was on but said they would be another thirty minutes.  I opened up BZ and started reading some more stories to keep me stimulated.

Soon enough they were ready to visit me.  I prepped the door again and got ready again ass up with the blindfold, poppers at the ready.  They came in quietly, took a moment to assess the situation and both got undressed.  One came around to the my head while the other decided to dip his tongue in the well.  He immediately asked if I had a load in there which I gave a thumbs up.  Without hesitation his tonque went back in deep trying to slurp up the remnanats of my previous visitor. 

As I'm sucking off his partner, the slurping top stopped and put his cock in.  It was much fatter than the last one and I needed to pause until he got it all in, especially since the cum and lube had been sucked out of me.  But he succeeded and the ride had begun while I continued to throat his partner's cut cock.  A good spitroasting relaxes me completely and I was almost limp from the massages.  It didn't take long before the one in my ass grabbed my hips hard, stiffened, and show his cream where it belongs.  He then stood up and got dressed while his partner came around and filled the void.  They were talking with each other as if I didn't exist until the second top emptied his balls inside me to join his partner's load.

I stayed in position until they left.  I rarely do but for some reason I was curious and looked out the edge of the curtain.  Both me were dressed as pirates and were high-fiving by crossing swords as they walked away to their room.

I played with their loads, stuck my plug in and fell asleep.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 9/15/2024 at 7:51 AM, BreedMeDeepAnon said:

Woke up horny, showered and got on sniffies. This is why I love sniffies, I'm on for a couple minutes and about 15 or 20 minutes later I'm head down ass up waiting for this big cock to walk in, fuck me and breed me. Sometimes the perfect timing happens and glad this time it happened because nothing better than being a cum dump for horny guys with big cocks.

This is load #1 for the day, I have no plans and nothing to do all day except hopefully taking more anon loads.

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

Hot!

I've also done this.  Road tripping, got horny, pulled off highway, opened apps, found a hungry btm nearby, fucked him and dumped my load up his ass, zip up & leave, hop back on highway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Malesack said:

I stayed in position until they left.  I rarely do but for some reason I was curious and looked out the edge of the curtain.  Both me were dressed as pirates and were high-fiving by crossing swords as they walked away to their room.  

Pirate breeders must be a first!