Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today, my latest. I was sitting by a hotel pool getting some sun and kinda snoozing. I got hot and took a dip. I had on a cute tiny thong bottom, my usual swim attire. I had been in the water cooling off when a kinda thug looking guy, tatted and tough looking came through the pool gate and sat right where my towel was. He straight up told me I had a cute ass and asked me if my hair was real, which it is, lol. We chatted a bit and despite his rough demeanor he seemed nice. He was working a job for construction nearby it turns out. I was kinda horny and started to pull and tweak my nipples casually while chatting and I could see him squirm in his chair due to his developing hard on., as he watched me play with my pierced nipples. I could not take it any longer and took a huff of poppers just to get over my shyness. He saw me huff the poppers and asked me what they were and by then I was in the middle of the hit and I think I told him something like they were to relax my backdoor. He stood up and took my towel and said to me, you get out (of the pool) asd come to my room. I stepped up the ladder and he took my ass cheek in hand and shoved his fingers up me and slipped my towel around me and gathered my bag.

His room adjoined the pool so it was a short walk. I hit my poppers again, he fingers still up me as we walked, and when we got to his porch he said to have a seat  and he would be right back. He came back with a joint and we smoked it, mostly me and he gave me a beer and I drank that, deep throating the bottle. I opened my mouth and let my tongue drop out to let him know I was ready and huffed the poppers again and then sitting there he stood in front of me and pulled his jeans down. His hardon was huge and purple and I opened my mouth wide for him to use. Several pumps and I felt warm cum running down my chin. I licked him clean, kinda disappointed he went so fast when I tried to stand up he told me we are not done. He took me inside and pushed me down on the bed  and told me to kneel on the bed and then he pushed my head into the pillow and I felt his hands push my thighs wider to spread me. I felt him spit on my hole and then the constant and increasing pressure of a cock wanting in. I hit my poppers agai and I felt him go in. I heard him groan and not sure what I did other than say something like OMG and f-- me sir. Which he pounded me silly then for multiple times. 

Edited by OnMyKnz
  • Like 1