Drugged Up, Made Into A Cum Dump, And Converted...

rawTOP

• 5 weeks later...

Literally had a very similar experience like you did. Back in 2017 I meet this really hot daddy. Had never parTied or anything. He invited me over to blow some clouds and I was horny AF so I went over. Started blowing clouds with him and slowly started to feel amazing. Felt the sudden urge to get fucked non stop. Before he fucked me he offered me a booty bump. Didn’t know what that was so he explained and I said sure. So he gave me a good dose of it. I was leaning over the bed ass up ready to get fucked & bred. From that point on any time I was with him we’d parTy. He would take me to bathhouses in RI & in NYC. Go to sex parties and whore me out. Was already a huge cumdump but when I parTy  I’m going for days getting fucked and bred. Pride Weekend in NYC is the best. Pure raw cock and loads. 

• Like 2

Is pride weekend in NY still lots of raw play?

Love this story. Every cumdump's dream. I can understand the need for booty bumps. The last one I had I looked for a POZ guy to fuck the hell out of me. I would say rape, my favorite fantasy, but as hot as I was, that would not have been accurate 

On 1/1/2022 at 5:05 PM, r0sewhip said:

Literally had a very similar experience like you did. Back in 2017 I meet this really hot daddy. Had never parTied or anything. He invited me over to blow some clouds and I was horny AF so I went over. Started blowing clouds with him and slowly started to feel amazing. Felt the sudden urge to get fucked non stop. Before he fucked me he offered me a booty bump. Didn’t know what that was so he explained and I said sure. So he gave me a good dose of it. I was leaning over the bed ass up ready to get fucked & bred. From that point on any time I was with him we’d parTy. He would take me to bathhouses in RI & in NYC. Go to sex parties and whore me out. Was already a huge cumdump but when I parTy  I’m going for days getting fucked and bred. Pride Weekend in NYC is the best. Pure raw cock and loads. 

Wild and hoT wish could have been there to parTy and get Trained