Drugged Up, Made Into A Cum Dump, And Converted...

rawTOP

Hot story

havent slammed myself "yet" (though i'd love to) but have gotten high enough through snorting and booty bumping that like the original poster all i craved was cock and more cock to the point where i took 17 anon loads in one night from "walk-ins" to my appartment where they found me blindfolded on the bed and ready to receive any and all raw cock. still have no idea who kindly loaded my hole. would have kept going but it was daylight and no one else was around to continue the load count otherwise i would have carried on. for me there's something really hot about being loaded whilst blindfolded, not knowing who booty bumped me then rode my fuckhole i think helps me concentrate on being a better boootom and reinforces the idea of my role as an easy sleazy slutty cumdump fuckhole and i'm all for that :)

That hot and bet wan do it again

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

During hoT & nasTy talk with dealer during our playdaTe two days ago, I told him how I love being spun & slutty in bookstore video booths, adult theaters and bath houses, and he said that he also loves bath houses adventures.

He said he wants to spend a night with me at a local bath house on a busy weekend night and turn me into slammed & spun bondage cumdump and will help get as many cocks & loads in my boypussy as possible.

Said we'll take some hoT pics of me and put ads up all over the internet to get more guys there to seed my cunT.

:)

He'll make sure I'm already buzzed from pipe hiTs when we arrive and, after we get a room, he'll have me strip down to my restraints & collar and a teeny little pink g-string that will barely cover my cock & balls after they've shrunk down small & sexy from the tina.

He said he'll slam me and get me nice & spun and feeling as slutty & pervy so that I will be in total need of being fucked & bred by anyone & everyone, anywhere in the bath house.

As soon as I can walk steady, he says he's going to snap a leash on my collar and is going to take me all around in the bath house to fuck me & use me to generate interst from those who're watching. 

Then he'll lead me by leash to the dry-erase board to put up a notice to let all the bath house breeders know that a blindfolded bondage cumdump is clipped helpless into one of the slings and will be taking loads all night long.

He says he'll lead me to one of the public slings and clip my wrists & ankles up to the chains, and then pull blindfolds over my eyes and will get as many guys to fuck me & breed my boypussy as he can, keeping a load count marked on my ass with a sharpie marker.

I can hardly wait!!!

He also want to take me to one of the adult heaters that has a "Tranny Night" once a month and will have me wearing slutty lingerie under yoga pants and a light jacket when we arrive, then when we get in he'll take me up to the restroom and make me strip down to my lingerie, and will put my restraints & collar on me, and then will get me into stall so he can slam me and get me good & spun and as horny as possible before leading me down into the theater while I'm still rushing from my slam and just barely able to walk.

He said he'll take me down to the front of the theater right under the movie screen where couches & love seats and a large fuck table have been set up, and will get me in position where the whole theater of men & women will be able to see us.

Then he's going to clip my wrists & ankles together and blindfold me, and will fuck me & use me and encourage anonymous guys to breed his sissy bondage sluT, making me beg for cocks & cum in my pussy as he smacks my big round ass nice & hard and loud with his hands and a riding crop the whole time men are breeding me.

Very exciTed about it all, and hope we get started soon!

Edited by sissyparTysluTpdx
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

During hoT & nasTy talk with dealer during our playdaTe two days ago, I told him how I love being spun & slutty in bookstore video booths, adult theaters and bath houses, and he said that he also loves bath houses adventures.

He said he wants to spend a night with me at a local bath house on a busy weekend night and turn me into slammed & spun bondage cumdump and will help get as many cocks & loads in my boypussy as possible.

Said we'll take some hoT pics of me and put ads up all over the internet to get more guys there to seed my cunT.

He'll make sure I'm already buzzed from pipe hiTs when we arrive and, after we get a room, he'll have me strip down to my restraints & collar and a teeny little pink g-string that will barely cover my cock & balls after they've shrunk down small & sexy from the tina.

He said he'll slam me and get me nice & spun and feeling as slutty & pervy so that I will be in total need of being fucked & bred by anyone & everyone, anywhere in the bath house.

As soon as I can walk steady, he says he's going to snap a leash on my collar and is going to take me all around in the bath house to fuck me & use me to generate interst from those who're watching. 

Then he'll lead me by leash to the dry-erase board to put up a notice to let all the bath house breeders know that a blindfolded bondage cumdump is clipped helpless into one of the slings and will be taking loads all night long.

He says he'll lead me to one of the public slings and clip my wrists & ankles up to the chains, and then pull blindfolds over my eyes and will get as many guys to fuck me & breed my boypussy as he can, keeping a load count marked on my ass with a sharpie marker.

I can hardly wait!!!

He also want to take me to one of the adult heaters that has a "Tranny Night" once a month and will have me wearing slutty lingerie under yoga pants and a light jacket when we arrive, then when we get in he'll take me up to the restroom and make me strip down to my lingerie, and will put my restraints & collar on me, and then will get me into stall so he can slam me and get me good & spun and as horny as possible before leading me down into the theater while I'm still rushing from my slam and just barely able to walk.

He said he'll take me down to the front of the theater right under the movie screen where couches & love seats and a large fuck table have been set up, and will get me in position where the whole theater of men & women will be able to see us.

Then he's going to clip my wrists & ankles together and blindfold me, and will fuck me & use me and encourage anonymous guys to breed his sissy bondage sluT, making me beg for cocks & cum in my pussy as he smacks my big round ass nice & hard and loud with his hands and a riding crop the whole time men are breeding me.

Very exciTed about it all, and hope we get started soon!

i wish my dealer offered those services....