Involuntary moviestar

cumslut23

Hey guys

The following happened: Had to stay in Ramsey NJ for night. Bored as hell, horny as fuck. So I decided to finally tick off a box. Valuables in the safe, posted on grindr: blindfolded cumdump for any load, Holiday Inn Express Ramsey, msg for details. Got a reply after 5 minutes. Messaged my room number, he replied 10 minutes. Got ready, used a shirt to blindfold me and opened the door. Couple of minutes later the door opened. Was a hot fuck!

Anyway, after he left I found a note on the table. "You just starred in a great movie! See it soon on xtube..." smileyface

I am freaked. Trying not show my face too much. Not sure whether people will recognize me.....

What do you guys think? Unacceptable or was I asking for it?

• Like 1

Yes xtube takes it down ASAP as someone reports it for violation of Terms and Conditions. They don't even ask questions. And yes, it is illegal to video tape someone without their knowledge. Luckily for you, if you were blindfolded, you might not be as recognizable as you think. Unless you have tatoos that lots of people are familiar with.

Yeah wait and see if your identifiable. Do your friends use Xtube? If they do so what are they gonna do give you shit about it or gossip about it? While it was not right those videos are hot usually.

This is the 21st century. There is no distinction between anonymous and public property. So yes, you were asking for it (but you also still have the right to ask for its removal from xtube if you find it objectionable)

But before you freak out about friends identifying you, ask how many of those friends would actually happen to chance upon one of the hundreds of videos posted to that site every day (much less actually click on a topic securely nestled in the gay, anon, pervy section). It's kinda like running into an acquaintance at a gay bar or bathhouse... did you out yourself to them or did he out himself to you?

At the very least, you can always go back and watch the video, and remember what was apparently quite a hot fuck. He was considerate enough to warn you that it might happen, which is better than being completely clueless if he did it without telling you (and admit it, you probably have at least a BIT of a hard-on, even if he was only teasing you)

Geeze- you are missing the bigger picture here--- OK- you are in a strange city, and you post an open invitation to use your ass on a wide open forum. The guy- you have no idea of his history- hits you up and wham he is on his way.You have an open door in a public access building and you wrap your head in a shirt with the lights low. He walks in and fucks you and splits.--- how lucky

Rewind and play it again : your ass is hanging up and he walks in. After a little diversionary play, you are suddenly slammed hard in the back of your covered head by a bat this creep has carried in with him, knowing you would not know he had it since you promised to be blindfolded. His 2 friends come in, tie your ass up, and after they make you give up your valuables you have secured so "safely " in the room safe, they head off to the ATM to drain out as much cash as they can.One stays behind to make sure they have the right pin number, and to fuck you up a little, since they really are not into you anyway. The buds get back and they have $400 of your money, but the ATm would not give any more. Pissed, the crack you a few more times with the bat, then run out the door and away into the night. You are found by housekeeping the next day hanging on by a thread.....

I would say an anon video on XTube is far and away a much better outcome-- anon seems so hot in writing and reading- but without some sort of safeguards- esp in a strange city- man, you got off scott free in this one