I Think I Got my first STD

Should I be scared? Lol

I mean it's curable 100% ?

Don't worry about it .. just get to a clinic and they will give you some oral antibiotics and maybe a shot in the ass too. I had gonno about 6 weeks ago. It pretty well cleared up within 48 hrs after treatment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Pain urinating

Burning Tip of my dick

And this morning I notice some kind of secretion coming out of my dick, like cum but it wasn't.

I'm on my way to the doctor but what it could be?

The fucking condom fail when I was fucking

I have the same symptoms and more because I have it for so long. Sounds like Gonorrhea.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Should I be scared? Lol

I mean it's curable 100% ?

Scared does nothing for you. Get to a clinic and find out for certain, then follow their treatment...

Guest Raxi Starbeam

It does sound like Gonorrhea. I ended up getting that twice with the same fuck bud. Now that I think about it, he looked like he had the wasted look: very thing and his ribs sticking out. I didn't think of it at first, but when my cock was in his ass shooting my load in him, why would I?

But, I had the same symptoms. What color does the discharge look like? Mine was this green color that looked very viscous. Urinating was very painful, but it did help to at least get the viscera out. So did masturbating. Two trips to the clinic and a round of anti-biotics took care of that.

Unless you can positively say that a discharge is either pre-cum, or you've had a spontaneous orgasm and it's the right colour for your cum, any variation in colour suggests an infection which needs to be taken care of. The one exception in my experience is the discharge from genital thrush, which, as a diabetic, I'm prone to, but even though the discharge is exactly the same shade of white as my cum, that discharge has a distinctive smell.

If it doesn't look right, or if it doesn't feel right, get it checked out...