Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

MusclePig

Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

I hear what you are saying. But the reality is this. If you get fucked raw you are putting yourself at risk. I do not know how promiscuous you are but the more men that fuck you raw the more your risk increases. And I’m sorry, it’s your responsibility to protect yourself. 
A guy can think he’s clean but not be. I get fucked by random anon guys all the time so it’s my responsibility to protect myself or to accept the risk. I cannot rely on those random men to be Boy Scouts. Besides, the could’ve been tested 5 days before but fucked 2 other guys before he fucked me.
Bottom line, if you fuck raw you accept the risks.  

This 100%! most of the guys don't ask anything about status or when last tested. i make a date with anonymous guys and within a half hour they arrived at my house and in seconds i already have their cocks bare in my ass not knowing what kind of STD's whe can spread to eachother. that is the risk you take with bareback sex.

there are also men who ask about my status, even when i say i really don't know my status they also come to fuck me raw. sometimes i get a message from those guys they caught something, but still are coming back for more sex.. those ones are the real barebackers that don't give a shit. part of the game. people who are complaining about STD's should really use condoms in the future to protect themselves. don't blame others when playing with fire and you get burned

2 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I hear what you are saying. But the reality is this. If you get fucked raw you are putting yourself at risk. I do not know how promiscuous you are but the more men that fuck you raw the more your risk increases. And I’m sorry, it’s your responsibility to protect yourself. 
A guy can think he’s clean but not be. I get fucked by random anon guys all the time so it’s my responsibility to protect myself or to accept the risk. I cannot rely on those random men to be Boy Scouts. Besides, the could’ve been tested 5 days before but fucked 2 other guys before he fucked me.
Bottom line, if you fuck raw you accept the risks.  

We’re talking about two different things here. I absolutely agree that it’s every barebacker’s responsibility to take responsibility to acknowledge the risk and protect himself from it. In fact, if everyone did that in his own interest, we’d see a substantial reduction in the incidence of STDs. But there are men, several of them loud and proud on this forum, who simply do not care if they’re a carrier, do not care about the hazards to their own health, and do not care if they transmit it to others, as long as they get to fuck. It’s plain, raw, unmitigated selfishness.

Worse, some of them actively seek to do so either because of their bugchasing fetish or because they’ve decided that the other guy “deserves it”.  You say you can’t count on guys to be Boy Scouts; why do we have to put up with them being sociopaths? I grow very tired of this attitude of “that’s just the way it is, we just have to accept it”.

No. We do not have to accept it. We can keep speaking out, and keep making it clear, one hookup at a time, that intentionally transmitting an STD is not okay. Because it’s not.

• Upvote 3

i'm not sure if it's a language barrier or __________?, but the OP question is not about taking personal responsibility for your own health, not about asking status, not about fear or concern over getting STD/STI from bareback. The question is not about any of those things, it's a simple question:

You just went to the doctor/clinic and found out you have an STD/STI. You go to the pharmacy and get your antibiotics and have been told it'll take, say, 7 days to cure the STD/STI.  Do you disregard that information and keep having sex? It's that simple. 

i take complete responsibility for my health, this is not a question about that . i'm pretty sure the guy who gave me HIV (and syphillis) lied about knowing his status. He was a regular FB and an awesome fuck. i do not blame him and was never angry at him, but that does not change the fact that i think he was immature, self centered and socially irresponsible.  

To me, to knowi you have a contagious STI and continue to lie and spread it (the is not about "chasing" or "gifting") that is at best childish and self centered, at worst sociopathic.  

Sort of like saying: "when i drive my car, i don't stop for people crossing the street.  They know they are taking a risk they'll get hit by a car when they cross the street, it's not my responsibility, i'm just a 'trashy' driver."  

i do not believe knowingly spreading disease makes anyone a superior slut, i do not think it's related.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Point 1: I think it's for the most sluts hard to refuse a load, also when knowing you got something and be on antibiotics. a guy can text me that he is in the neighborhood and want to dump his load no question ask. think 7 out of 10 sluts would't refuse it. that are the facts

point 2: is the stigma about STD's, almost no one will be actually tell to guys i'm sorry but can't fuck bare now or you need to use a condom because i have a STD. that's not realistic. online we can speak openly about it togheter on a forum, but in real life it's a big difference

• Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, Kimberley said:

Point 1: I think it's for the most sluts hard to refuse a load, also when knowing you got something and be on antibiotics. a guy can text me that he is in the neighborhood and want to dump his load no question ask. think 7 out of 10 sluts would't refuse it. that are the facts

point 2: is the stigma about STD's, almost no one will be actually tell to guys i'm sorry but can't fuck bare now or you need to use a condom because i have a STD. that's not realistic. online we can speak openly about it togheter on a forum, but in real life it's a big difference

Re point 1:  i agree, it is hard to be a slut and refuse a load, but not impossible, even by your own speculative numbers, you are guessing that 30% of sluts would be able to do it. And those numbers are just just individual speculation, they are not substantiated "facts." 

Re point 2:  i think you raise a good point about the stigma of STD's. i think stigma is part of the reason STD's are rampant. i'd love to see a society where we have a world get checked for STD's day, say, every threa months. Turn it into a social campaign and de-stigmatize STD's. That'll prolly only happen on Star Trek, but i can dream.  

But stigma is not part of the OP's question, nor do i think it's a factor of personal responsibility and maturity. If i have the flu or something else contagious that might make a guy sick, i'm still going to pass on having sex with Him until i am better. The point is me looking out for you as a socially responsible choice vs every man for himself. If i know i have a contagious disease, be it Covid or chlamydia, i do not want to pass it on to another guy, so i am gonna suck it up and abstain until i am better, then probably have make-up sex for a week after lol. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Kimberley said:

Point 1: You have no basis whatsoever to declare that 7 out of 10 "sluts" wouldn't refuse a load and no basis whatsoever to assert that as a "fact". Maybe it's a language barrier but you do not seem to grasp what a "fact" is.

Point 2: We are talking about people who KNOW they have a sexually transmitted infection, KNOWINGLY having sex with other people without disclosing that information (or worse, in some cases, lying about it). That is a sociopathic thing to do. Defending sociopathic behavior is borderline sociopathic itself.

Point 3: If people have an issue with "stigma" about STDs and are too uncomfortable telling a potential partner "By the way, you should know I have gonorrhea (or whatever)", then those people are not mature enough to be having sex. You and others talk about "assuming the risk" but part of being sexually active is also "assuming the responsibility" of being a fucking adult, not a sociopathic asshole.

None of this is to say that you or any other self-declared cumdump has to refuse to have sex under any particular circumstances. If you want to get your ass fucked by whatever dick comes along, whether or not it's infecting you with any number of things, you absolutely have that right. All we're saying is that OTHER people who have different standards should - in a reasonable world - be able to assume someone will voluntarily disclose he's got an active STI before having sex. 

The fact that some of you can defend people who deliberately do NOT disclose that information tells me a lot about you.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Kimberley said:

Point 1: I think it's for the most sluts hard to refuse a load,

Also: Meant to mention this, but I would rather bluntly point out that many people do not self-identify as "sluts". To assume that everyone in the world must assume the same risks under the same circumstances as "sluts" (however you define that term) and have no rights to expect that partners be upfront about their sexual status, simply because you and a handful of other "sluts" don't give a shit about your own sexual health, is pathological.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm not sure if it's a language barrier or __________?, but the OP question is not about taking personal responsibility for your own health, not about asking status, not about fear or concern over getting STD/STI from bareback. The question is not about any of those things, it's a simple question:

You just went to the doctor/clinic and found out you have an STD/STI. You go to the pharmacy and get your antibiotics and have been told it'll take, say, 7 days to cure the STD/STI.  Do you disregard that information and keep having sex? It's that simple. 

At its root, of course the question is about issues of personal health and personal responsibility. Those things are embodied in the very language of the question. Of course it’s specifically in relation to the practice of barebacking; if condoms were involved, it would hardly be the same issue (it’s what condoms are for, among males). Of course the question is about fear of getting STIs, or why would the question even be relevant enough to ask? The question itself implies that the practice is something undesirable - why? Fear, stigma, and of course illness.

Some would have us believe that this question is no more consequential than asking: If you get invited to a dinner but your only suit has mud on it, do you wear it anyway?

But this question isn’t that mundane. This question carries implications on its back that any socially responsible person will immediately identify. The silent question asked right along with the first is: Are you the kind of person who would give another person a disease?

Plus, the question forces us as a community that embraces and advocates an activity with known risk to examine the way we approach that risk, and ensure that our advocacy, if it cannot to society good, at least does no more harm. If we become no more than a huddle of smutty fetishists who do nothing but stroke our dicks and mutter ‘hott’ in encouragement when those among us talk of callously spreading their disease, then our community will be no community at all.

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2021 at 5:12 AM, Kimberley said:

I just keep fucking bare when i tested positive on STI's. nobody ask a thing and nobody cares at all. sometimes guys are telling me they catch someting from me, but they don't care either and still visit me

YES !  YES !  more Fucking !

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Kimberley said:

i'm not ashamed to say i do. there will be always people who judge it, that's fine

Selfish, You know I need to put you on block. You are such a selfish person who is let loose in the community spreading knowingly your STIs. It not about Judging its about being socially Responsible with good morals, obviously you dont have these.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Selfish, You know I need to put you on block. You are such a selfish person who is let loose in the community spreading knowingly your STIs. It not about Judging its about being socially Responsible with good morals, obviously you dont have these.

ok, that's fine

17 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

You know I need to put you on block.

Join the club, I blocked Kimberley months ago. I'm only reading all this mess out of horror.

I think we have proof that, yup, people exist who do shitty things.

I dumped a friend this summer who intentionally spread an STI. No idea how much misery that man caused. But when he bragged about it, I said, I don't need this in my life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, raw773 said:

intentionally spread an STI

with all due respect (i mean this honestly, i'm not trying to be a troll), but how is this different that guys with "don't ask, don't tell" in their profiles?

i do believe wholehearteldy that we need to accept a certain amount of risk when playing raw with strangers, but the whole concept of "don't ask don't tell" is remarkably (to my reading) similar to intentionally spreading other STI's.

am i wrong?

am i missing something?

again, i am not trying to troll, i'm trying to understand.  i'm a big fan of your page/content ( @raw773 ) - just trying to wrap my head around this.

• Upvote 1