What's Your Favorite Lube?

rawTOP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOme oil based lubes (vaseline) can cause polyps over time from what I have read. I have tried soooo many lubes and still have not found the perfect one. One that is the closest is H2O Anal Lube. Gun Oil is making a hybrid now between silicone and water called Recon. The advantage is that is washes off easier than plain silicone. I tried liquid silk and didn't like it. Fort Troff has their own branded lubes and those aren't bad either.

Guest TheKingOfLoads

Ok guys, some ideas-

-Cum from guys sent thru the post

-Cum from condoms found in bins in bathhouses and sexclubs

-Vaseline mixed with GunOil, good for long 6-7 hour club sessions, silky smooth, no odour, avoids spillage problems and lasts well. Small pot will last all night and is easy to re-apply if needed.

The Best lube is always CUM and I have always Deep-frozen cumcubes in my freezer and put 2 or 3 bevor I have a Session, so I'm perfect lubed for the start.

When I'm on The road or on a hotel I use "Lubrin" this makes you "inner wet" and it stay over hours without Running out.

I've used a gel-type water-based lube before, but the first time I did bareback, all I started with was spit, from his tongue in my ass, and my mouth on his cock, right before he commenced fucking and breeding me... so, aside from cum, I'd have to say that's my favorite lube ;)

• 1 month later...

Depends on the purpose, as was stated in the original post.

For fucking ass I prefer cum or spit, as I noticed that I just don't come when using an artifical lube. No friction. For toys it depends on the material of the toy. If it is silicone (toy or enema nozzle) I will use a water based lube- most likely JOH2O. Otherwise I will use a silicone based lube- preferably Gun Oil.

For fisting: whatever the top wants to use. J-lube is very good, but a pit of a pain in mixing and storing. Boybutter with some baking soda works great.