A thick glob of cum dripped from my ass as my best friend’s dad pulled his cock from my gaping hole. I stared up at older man with lust in my eyes, “Please fuck me again,” I begged. My hole twitched, aching to have his thick cock back inside.

“Not right now kid, don’t worry you’ll get plenty more loads.”

When I had climbed the tree from my yard to my best friend’s yard this afternoon I could never have guessed that my day would end naked and on my back with his father’s load dripping from me. I had just gotten back into town from university for Spring Break around lunch and after about an hour of sitting in my parent’s house alone I had decided to see if my best friend from high school Tom was home.

Tom and I had been friends sense before cell phones were popular and even after we both had phones we never bothered to call each other; instead we continued to climb over the fence that separated out back yards and then climb up to each other’s bedroom windows. Today however when I dropped down into Tom’s back yard I was met with quite a surprise.

There in the middle of the back yard by their pool was Tom’s dad completely naked laying on a lawn chair. For a long moment I just stood there not sure of what to do. Then Mr. Pegliasco stood up, and before I could climb back over the fence he said, “like what you see Max?”

I froze. I hadn’t really seen much, just a broad powerful chest, thick dark hair, and strong muscular arms and legs. Slowly I turned around.

There he stood, the father of my best friend, completely naked his broad hair covered chest, narrow waist, powerful legs and his shockingly thick cock and massive balls exposed to the world. I couldn’t help but stair at his thick soft cock. It hung well past his big round balls, bursting out of a thicket of course black hair.

I nodded in answer to his question.

“A lot of boys do.”

I swallowed hard, my mouth had started watering looking at his cock. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted to feel his cock head pushing down my throat. I wanted to taste his sweaty balls. I wanted to feel his pubes against my nose as I deepthroated his cock. My own cock began to harden in my shorts.

“And I can see that you do,” said Mr. Pegliasco nodding towards my quickly tenting shorts.

What the hell was going on here, Tom’s parents were still together, Mr. Pegliasco was straight and yet he was telling me that boys liked his cock.

“You want this cock in your mouth don’t you?”

I swallowed hard and then nodded again.

“Then come get it.”

Not knowing why, or understanding what was happening I practically ran to Mr. Pegliasco and fell to my knees in front of him.

“If I had known you were this eager for cock I would have gotten you on your knees years ago. Now start sucking.”

Eagerly I kissed up and down the length of his shaft, then taking his steadily stiffening cock in my hands I swallowed the head and a few inches of the shaft. Over the next few minutes I bobbed my head back and forth taking more and more of his ever hardening cock in my mouth each time till at last I swallowed deep and felt the head pass my tonsils and slide down my throat.

Mr. Pegliasco moaned as I swallowed his cock and put one of his hands on the back of my head lightly holding me in place. “God, I love my wife but there are a few things in this world that she cannot replicate. The velvety feeling of an eager 19-year-old boy’s mouth or the warmth of his tight hole.” His other hand ran down my back now till he brushed against my ass. I squirmed a little, my cock pressing against my shorts.

“Take off your clothes boy, I wanna see that football star body of yours.” In high school I had been the starting quarter back for our school’s undefeated team.

I pulled off of his cock and practically tore my tank top off and then, standing up, shucked my shorts and briefs and stood before Mr. Pegliasco now as naked as he was my cock sticking straight out.

For a long moment he took in my pale muscular body, my practically hairless torso, my thick seven-inch cock, my hairy legs.

“Turn around, let me see that ass.”

I did as I was told and turned around, and then for some reason, bent forward and reached back to spread my furry cheeks. Mr. Pegliasco moaned again running his finger through the thick mat of blonde hair that grew in my crack till his finger brushed against my tight hole.

“I’m gonna enjoy fucking that.”

He took me by the shoulder, spun me around and pushed me to the ground and pressed his fat cock back into my mouth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

“Get my cock nice and wet kid so I can side it up your hot tight hole.” He shifted positions so that he was now kneeling and I had to stick my ass up into the air to keep swallowing his cock. Mr. Pegliasco lubed up a finger with some spit and started to run it up and down my crack again.

I arched my back making my hole open a little as his finger passed over it and felt for a moment it catch on my ring. Mr. Pegliasco shifted again spat a big glob of spit onto my hole, which he quickly used as lube to start working his thick finger inside my hole.

Now I was by no means a virgin and so when I felt his finger start to enter my hole I pushed back opening up for him so that Mr. Pegliasco quickly added another finger and then another. I moaned around his cock trying to fuck myself on his fingers.

“Shit Max you just cant wait to get fucked… well maybe I shouldn’t keep you waiting any longer.”

I don’t know how he did it but in one swift movement he took his fingers from my ass, his cock from my mouth and spun me around so that his spit covered cock head was pressing against my loosened ass. I rocked myself back teasing my own hole with his thick cock head. Mr. Pegliasco chuckled and pressed his cock forward.

The three fingers he had had in my hole had been no where near the same thickness of his cock and it took a long moment for my ass ring to give way and his cock head to pop inside my hungry hole. After that though his cock slid easily into my ass, both of us groaning as his balls came to rest against mine.

Mr. Pegliasco knew what I needed and he wasted no time in giving it to me; after only a few moments to get use to the impressive girth of his cock he began to pump roughly at my hole, pulling almost completely out before slamming back in again. Normally a pounding like that would have had me screaming but Mr. Pegliasco knew that that would attract the attention of the whole neighborhood and clapped his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

He grunted with each powerful thrust, muttering about what a sweet hole I had and how much he loved my hot wet cunt. His breathing was quickly becoming ragged and his fucking more frantic but just when I thought he was going to cum he backed off for a moment and then went right back to pounding my hole.

The boys I had had at school didn’t hold a candle to what Mr. Pegliasco was doing to my hole. I could hardly breath for his fucking. I wanted it to never end, my hole was on fire with pleasure. It was if the rest of my body had disappeared and all that was left, all that mattered was my hole wrapped tight around Mr. Pegliasco’s dick.

Again his breathing got ragged and then after a moment Mr. Pegliasco resumed pounding me. I just continued to whimper into his hand until he said, “You ready for my big load kid?” The phrase sounded a little odd but with his massive cock pounding in and out of my now slack hole what could I answer but yes. “Good cause here it comes.”

He grabbed my shoulder with one hand, the other stayed over my mouth and bottomed out in my hole his balls slapping against mine. I could feel his cock swelling and pumping his seed into my guts. He came for what seemed to be five minutes and when at long last his cock has stopped twitching inside my hole he pulled out of my now cum filled hole.

“Now that is a spunk filled boy-cunt,” he said running his finger along my gaping hole.

“That was a huge fucking load you shot, I can feel it sloshing around inside me.”

“I didn’t just shoot one load boy. I shot in you three times the last one was just much bigger.”

It clicked now, the two times I had though he was going to finished he really had been cumming, lubing up my hole with cum so he could keep fucking me.

Not knowing why I spun around and swallowed his cock to the root, tasting my own hole and his cum on his thick shaft.

“Really Dad?”

I pulled off of Mr. Pegliasco’s cock and looked where the voice had come from. Standing on the porch was my best friend Tom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

“I tell you I think my friend from high school is hot and I come home and you’ve got your cock in his mouth?” Tom sounded angry but he was smiling and the front of his shorts was tenting a little.

Tom was taller then me and thin, he ha been a swimmer in high school. He had jet-black hair, which he kept short, a continuation from his swimming days. When we had been in high school I remember him talking about shaving his whole body for meets but that didn’t seem to be true any more, thick dark bushes of hair grew could be seen sprouting form his pits, and tight curls escaped around his tank top all over his chest.

“My cock’s been a lot more places then just his mouth,” Mr. Pegliasco said. I just continued to kneel at his feet, my face inches from his still hard cock and his load leaking slightly out of my used ass hole.

“You fucked him?”

“I bred the sweet little fucker,” replied Mr. Pegliasco. Tom’s cock throbbed visibly as he walked towards us.

“Fuck! Really? Damn it! Max how come you never told me you were up for taking cock in that hot muscular ass of yours?”

I tried to respond but just sorta stammered. Tom pulled off his tank top and revealed a perfect swimmers body slowly becoming hairy. If there was a word for what a guy is before he’s an otter, like cub for bear, that’s what Tom was. My hole twitched.

“I expect that my dad wore you out though and you don’t really want any more today,” he grabbed his hard-on through his shorts and I could tell it was massive, “too bad too cause I’m fucking horny as shit.” He unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them down and stood there in his bulging briefs. “And I would love to breed your hot fucking cunt.” Now the briefs were pulled down and I gasped. I had guessed that Tom had a big cock but I was not prepared for the beer can, no the can of Guinness that sprung out of his white briefs.

“Go over there and suck my boy’s cock,” said Mr. Pegliasco.

I didn’t need any more encouragement then that. I practically ran over to Tom and started trying to stretch my mouth around his fat tool.

“God why weren’t we doing this in high school,” Tom moaned.

When I had almost half of Tom’s cock in my mouth he pulled out suddenly and said, “I can’t take it any more I need to be inside your hole, I need to breed your ass.”

I jumped off of my knees and spun around bending over the lawn chair and presenting Tom with my cum filled hole. I soon felt the pressure of his obscenely thick cock head pressing against my hole but with the aid of his father’s load and a little time my hole quickly opened up and swallowed his fat cock. I had never been so full before and I loved it. I loved that my best friend was now raw dicking my ass, I loved that the only lube he was using was his father’s cum, and I loved that Mr. Pegliasco was now standing a little bit away stroking his cock watching his son fuck me.

Tom slid his cock almost completely out of me and then slammed back inside again in one rough movement over and over again, his balls slapping against mine, his pubes brushing against my ass. After a few minutes of this Tom began to really hammer hard, bucking back and forth like a jackhammer I was reduced to a whimpering mess in the face of his brutal fucking. I was just a hole for him to use and I loved it.

“God I love your hole, so warm and wet. I’m gonna breed you every day this summer.”

“Yeah, fuck my ass Tom! Fill me with your spunk.”

“You want my load?”

“Yes!”

“You want me to cum in your ass Max?”

“Yes, breed me!”

“Here it comes,” Tom slammed the full length of his cock into my now sloppy hole and held it deep inside of me while his cock throbbed and twitched and shot after shot of cum rocketed into my already filled guts.

Tom stayed inside of me for a long while panting before he slowly removed his still semi-hard cock from my ass with a wet pop. Without thinking about it I spun around and started licking the cum and ass juice from Tom’s cock and with in seconds his cock had started to harden again.

“You think you can handle this again?”

“Let’s go inside boys and then you can wear out this boy’s cunt Tom,” said Mr. Pegliasco.

I spent the rest of that day switching between their cocks taking loads and servicing them, by the time I went home I was covered in cum and stunk of sweat and sex. I loved it. I went back to their house every day that summer and the next year I transferred to Tom’s school.

For a few month’s Tom and I were exclusive him breeding me every night in our dorm room. Then one day Tom decided it would be cool to see someone breed my hole again like his father had so we made profile on A4A which is where we met our friend Anthony.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1