• 100 loads/year (2/week)
    • 200 loads/year (4/week)
    • 300 loads/year (6/week)
    • 400 loads/year (8/week)
    • 500 loads/year (10/week)
    • 750 loads/year (15/week)
    • 1000 loads/year (20/week)

• Administrators

Let's say your a bareback bottom in a major city. You're either single or have a boyfriend who likes it when you get fucked by other guys, and you don't have a lot of other major commitments. So you've got no major obstacles to getting fucked - you can pretty much look for dick whenever you feel like it...

How many loads do you think a bottom like that can get in a year?

I've come to the conclusion lately that a bottom could easily get 5 to 10 loads a week - or 250 to 500 a year. You don't even need to be gym fit. There are plenty of guys out there who would rather cum in your ass than jack off or you can go to a bathhouse a couple times a week.

So bottoms - how do you stack up against the averages? If you're not getting the loads you should, how can you improve things to get more loads?

I average 6-7 loads per week - that's around 360 per year. Two of those are from a regular fuckbuddy. The other 4-5 are from random guys off the net, or at a gay sauna. I live in a relatively small U.K. city with just two gay saunas ( where only the weekends are busy ).

London has around a dozen gay saunas and sex clubs. A bottom with a high sex drive in London could spend 3 hours per night in a gay sauna/club every night of the week. He could easily take 4 loads a night ( more if he visits the dark rooms and takes ALL cocks offered ) - that's around 30 loads per week or 1500 loads per year!

My advice to cumsluts who wish to get more loads is: 1, move to a major city. 2, become a sauna cumdump. 3, leave profiles online at all the bareback dating sites. 4, don't be picky. Never refuse a cock or load!

Please note: I don't want to be accused of encouraging people to take risks with their health. Unprotected sex can lead to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. My advice was aimed at adults who have chosen to engage in risky behaviour. I'm not encouraging anyone to make that choice, but I respect the right of adults to make informed choices about their sex lives and health. Some guys smoke. Some guys drive fast cars.

• Administrators
My advice to cumsluts who wish to get more loads is: 1, move to a major city. 2, become a sauna cumdump. 3, leave profiles online at all the bareback dating sites. 4, don't be picky. Never refuse a cock or load!

I would add TRAVEL to that... Making the top come to you will drastically reduce the number of loads you get.

I'd also add that you don't have to have a great body to get lots of loads. There are plenty of guys out there who get into bears and chubs. So even if you think you're all that attractive you can still get lots of cum in your ass... In fact I think "average" guys might get more cum because they're often less picky about who fucks them and the sex can be just as hot with other average guys...

. In fact I think "average" guys might get more cum because they're often less picky about who fucks them and the sex can be just as hot with other average guys...

Word. I agree with rawTOP. Some of my favorite bottoms to breed are more "average" guys. It's all about how good he is at taking a cock. I think a lot of times "average" guys work harder to be a good cumhole. Guys that are "hotter" are lazy and think they can get by on looks.

Well, i don't think i am bad looking (no one has turned to stone yet), but i do not delude myself. i KNOW i have to work for each load. Just take a look at the Top to botom ratio on this site and You will see that a dedicated bottom really has to work hard for those loads; if he doesn't work hard to earn a load and to keep the Top cumming back, there are dozens of bottoms just waiting in the wings. So in the words of the old Army slogan, to be successful, a good bottom has to learn how to "be all that he can be." Of course, that is part of the adventure -- each load gotten is a challenge. A good bottomworks for it, works at it and strives to give the Top a mind-blowing, life-altering experience. Looks alone don't cut it.

• 2 weeks later...

RawTop, Sir: That certainly is possible. While i am not "chasing" i recognize that the potential to be poz is one of the essential characteristics of any load -- like its taste, its texture, its temperature, its viscosity. And i view "gifting" as a two way street. The Top who converts a boy not only makes him toxic but gives him something he has never before had. And at the same time, the boy who converts gives the Top the knowledge that He has the absolute power to change a boy's life forever.

• 3 months later...

"Reasonably" is going to depend on a lot of things. Where you live, what sex options are around, how "picky" you are about your partners, the sex culture where you go, etc....

I've noticed a HUGE change in the number of loads I can reasonably get in a year since I got clean from my drug addiction. Both when I was in active addiction, and now, I've lived in Amsterdam with easy access to the darkrooms of several bars, movie theaters, and some major sex parties (although the two big ones with 500-750 men have closed down over the years). I used to go out twice in the weekend, and easily take 15-20 loads a night. Hell - anything less than 10 loads felt like I wasted my time cleaning out and my money....

Since I've gotten clean, I don't go out to the organized sex parties anymore, and not too often to the bars at night. I choose not to play with people who's profiles are too explicit about their drug use. And maybe I'm getting old, but once 2 am hits it's yawning that I'm doing and not opening my mouth to suck a cock! And, without the drugs to numb/kill the pain, my ass will end up getting sore and tired after 4 or 5 good fucks, and hanging out in the bars to let it rest just isn't all that much fun anymore....

But I'm still in Amsterdam where I could probably easily still be getting 20 loads a week if I wanted to. Not everyone is that lucky where a 25 minute walk gets me into the heart of the gay sex area. If you're in a rural location and the closest gay place is the public restroom down the highway, you might be lucky to get one load a week if you don't have a local fuck buddy. And not every city with a good gay bar scene allows sex there.....