How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

It was never an "every time" kind of thing for me.

If I was doing no loads refused, I kinda liked being able to see sometimes. I'm not doing no load refused because I want hot guys. If anything, I wanted overweight older men to breed me. Fortunately, that's often what you get so I liked what I saw. 

That said, other times, blindfolds were great. It's not about the face. I don't want a connection. He's just a penis. I'm just a hole. No vision needed. 

• Like 2

I actually did that one time as a top. There was a guy chatting with me on Grindr who was staying in the same hotel. I had no intention of hooking up because it was a non-pic profile, but he started talking about how hot it would be to fuck him blindfolded. I was horny as hell and his text profile was hot, so agreed to it. Told him he'd have to ride and I'd be blindfolded laying on the bed. He agreed, I stripped and got out some lube and condoms (I was horny and we hadn't talked about it.) I was hard as a rock thinking about it as I blindfolded myself and laid back on the bed. He came in and quietly closed the door. I could hear him taking off his clothes and then felt him climb on the bed and take my hard cock in his mouth. He was an amazing cocksucker, but that wasn't what either of us was after. He pulled off my cock and I heard the lube snap open. I did not hear a condom tear and then felt his slick hand slide down my cock. Soon after, he moved and I felt him slowly sit down on my cock. Started off with a slow rocking motion before he began sliding up and down on me. I reached out and felt his legs and ran my hands up to his cock. He wasn't big, but he was rock hard. I started stroking and he asked me to stop since he didn't want to cum too soon. I moved my hands up and rubbed his stomach finding a smooth 6 pack of abs which was extremely hot. As he picked up the pace, I started randomly thrusting my hips up and ramming into him when he didn't expect it. One time I did it, he started swearing and I felt his ass clamp down on my and warm cum land on my stomach and chest. That sent me over the edge and I started shooting in his ass. He sat on me for a while before slowly pulling off reminding me to stay blindfolded as he wiped up quick in the bathroom, got dressed, and left.

We chatted more later both saying how hot that had been. I begged him to send me a pic of him, but he never sent one. A day later, I was at the hotel pool relaxing after work and there was this family hanging out. Young dad, beautiful mom, and squeaking offspring. The guy never made eye contact, but he had an amazing body. Got me horny and I messaged my hookup to see if he wanted to come again that night. I almost laughed when young dad picked up his phone and looked at it before turning bright red as he looked at me. LOL We didn't hook up again and he blocked me after that.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, jizzyjay4174 said:

would you be down for that?

Definitely, I hosted and still hosting anon open door sex every once, in a while, it makes feel so slutty and desired. 

When I bottom, I love seeing the guy fucking me. Not that I need to be looking at him the whole time. Part of what gets me off is the guy fucking me. 

However, I'd love the chance of being blindfolded, fucked for hours, feeling the cum leaking out my hole and down my legs, not knowing what men breeded me. Image walking down the street not knowing if one of the guys who fucked you is passing you at that moment. Or, if he's sitting in a meeting with you. That is hot. Maybe one day... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jizzyjay4174 said:

So recently I saw this dude on only fans doing a no loads refused session at a club where guys just walk in and breed him. The idea sounds so hot but he had a blindfold on so most of the time he was having dudes in him not knowing anything about them etc. I'm curious to know - would you be down for that? I'd love to do that one day but I feel like I'd have to hype myself up lol

I’m just curious - what would you want to know about them in a bath house that would make you say no?

I’ve done blindfolds on my own and at Tops’ request. There’s a special feeling that comes with being bred by a man you never see, and realize you will never know who was inside you or whose seed you carry. It’s very objectifying.

But it’s also dangerous to do on your own, and I don’t do it often. I can get the same effect by simply keeping the room dark and just not looking at the man. I comply if the Top asks me to be blindfolded when he comes in - sometimes a man has his reasons for not wanting to be seen.

• Like 2