How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

On 11/22/2023 at 9:50 PM, partying.hard said:

There used to be a sleazy gay motel in LA, the Coral Sands.  It was a dump, with the best sex.  I usually fly down for a long weekend. There were 75 rooms so with registered guests and visitors who snuck in, you could assume they were always 150 men looking to play.

I usually got a single room. But there were several times I booked a room for the weekend with a friend. We went into this knowing that one night he would pimp me out, and the other night I would pimp him out. The key to this is that there was always someone in control, watching out for the welfare of the cum dump, controlling who came in or not.   

I seldom was blindfolded. I can take it or leave it. But many times I never look back and had no idea who was climbing on top of me to fuck. But all concerns were alleviated, knowing my friend was there to watch out for me.

That's hot man, I do the same thing w my buddy, Ken.... we rent a room at Studio 6, which is about the same as you describe.  When I'm blindfolded, he does the same.... looks out for me and makes sure I'm okay. 

• Like 1

Love it. Have done so a few times at a sauna I used to go to. Blindfolded myself then stuck my arse in the air in one of the private rooms. On one occasion I was fucked four times by, presumably, different guys while I continued to sniff poppers. Loved it.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Getting bred blindfolded or hooded is my main kink right now. I've got a whole black book of guys that regularly breed me and I've no idea what most of them look like. I have notes on each such as how old I think they are or how big I think their dicks feel, and what kind of style of fuck they prefer, like if they want me totally silent and just a human fleshlight, or if they want me riding them or begging for them to cum in me. 

It's the hottest experience for me to just get fucked and filled with spunk from someone you don't even know, I encourage them to bring friends so I can add more regulars to my list and keep myself full of cum. 

I did have to cut one guy off though as he kept pushing for a face to face meet and I had to tell him I had no interest in meeting him, that all I cared about was feeling his dick in me. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2