How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

17 hours ago, partying.hard said:

There used to be a sleazy gay motel in LA, the Coral Sands.  It was a dump, with the best sex.  I usually fly down for a long weekend. There were 75 rooms so with registered guests and visitors who snuck in, you could assume they were always 150 men looking to play.

I usually got a single room. But there were several times I booked a room for the weekend with a friend. We went into this knowing that one night he would pimp me out, and the other night I would pimp him out. The key to this is that there was always someone in control, watching out for the welfare of the cum dump, controlling who came in or not.   

I seldom was blindfolded. I can take it or leave it. But many times I never look back and had no idea who was climbing on top of me to fuck. But all concerns were alleviated, knowing my friend was there to watch out for me.

Hey always loved including Coral Sands Motel in my travel schedules to LA and PS and usually a single occupancy room, but always loved collecting anonymous loads 😈🐷

To me personally anonymously taking loads is enough. I am bred all the time where I don’t know anything about the man who is inside me . I don’t think being blindfolded would enhance that experience for me. I love seeing a man’s face as he uses me for release. That’s what I get out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There is something special about using your other senses to enjoy the experience… touch, hearing, etc. 

Last night had a guy come to my hotel room. I was face down on the bed in the dark with a blindfold on. It was such a turn on to hear him come into the room… hear him undress and then he slowly touched and caressed me all over before spreading my ass and tonguing my hole… all the while not seeing him. Even though I knew he was getting ready to push his cock into me… the anticipation with not seeing what was going on was intense… loved it 💦😈💦

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I love it to be fucked with blindfold, sadly not many guys who like that, most guys want to see your eyes.   My prefered action is being blindfolded and handcuffed, and then on chems it is superintense.  And when they film me it is and added bonus

42 minutes ago, bbcuriousuk said:

Love being fucked blindfolded. Not taken it raw yet but being fucked raw while bildfolded is definitely on my bucket list. Though somewhere like a bathouse I'd want someone I trusted keeping an eye on things just in case

I guess in a sauna it is good to have somebody to look out for you, never done blindfold in sauna but will try out next week in Barcelona 

I love it anyway I get it.  I do like anon, blindfolded and being bred without knowing who it is.  Love having their seed in my hole and not knowing anything else.  yes it heightens the senses and my heart starts to rush as then enter and you can hear them undress... LOVE IT.

I love being blindfolded, hand tied to my ankle or behind my back, mouth gagged with piss soaking rag,  ass up and just be a hole to use for tops. That’s basically my fav position and situations. Can’t see who fuck me, can’t beg to stop . Just a hole for tops to fuck away! 

• Like 2