2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Been kind of lax in reporting, but a lot is happening to me here. That's life ;P

Anyway, I've also been lax in getting loads, but all of the loads I have been getting are from my crush. At this point, I'd like to think of him as a REALLY good friend with benefits. He's given me at least three loads now. All of them huge and thick and creamy.

5 given, 5 taken

Haven't got many so far this year, about 10 I think. But the first one was amazing. Went to bed late in the morning of January 1 and woke up in the afternoon to take a piss. Felt my hole and it was wet with cum. My BF had bred me when I was out cold with too much drink. What a waste! But then he fucked me again and bred me deep so that I could enjoy it too.

Hey men- now that January is over, I have a monthly tally : loads taken ::

Anal 26

Oral 3

Fist 10..... and in a rare occurrence I GAVE 2 fistings !!

Piss 1

Feb is a shorter month and NO Mid Atlantic Leather to help build up my load counts, so any guys in the Ft Lauderdale area free mornings and willing to help me on my way to breaking last years numbers, please hit me up!

Wow, can't believe I've got the most loads on this thread so far. I'm up to 101 loads in 2014, all in my ass. Been going to every sex party I can, to get bred. It's tough only being able to take loads on the weekends, but I guess it's working out. haha. Ben hitting up Slammer a lot to to get loaded up good with sperm.

Guest faggot hole

Thank you NFL for the Super Bowl. All that hype and all that extravaganza. No real man wants to leave the big screen TV. So for us fags, Super Bowl Sunday is an orgy of cocksucking, piss drinking and getting our ass pounded. As for me, i ate 20 loads of cum, took 9 up my asscunt and drank several gallons of recycled beer. So my total for the year so far is 31 anal loads; 39 oral loads.

I'm in the 20's in loads taken and plan on doing this guy and his friends that are 300k vl and up.Should be interesting.Going to get a room at the Flamingo in St. Pete and like last year should hit 30 in 2 nights easily.Guess I should buy a sign saying ,"NOW SERVING",then post it with the tally.