How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

39 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I enjoy it, but like so many others have said on here, I’m unable to give as good head as I would l like.

It doesn’t help when the top I am sucking makes very little or no allowance for the fact that I’ve got another cock pounding my arse: very often he’s standing/kneeling just a little bit too far away, and seems unaware that I’m really not in a great position to lean forward to get him all the way in my throat. Much better if he just grabs my head forcefully and pushes himself all the way down. This also steadies my whole body, and often allows the top who’s fucking me from behind to pound even harder.

If the top I’m sucking doesn’t take charge and make it easier for me, I’ll usually give up on that cock and return my full attention to the one that’s fucking me.

Spitroasting is quite common for me, both as a top and as a bottom. But, it rarely gets to be as hot as it sounds. In a spitroasting situation there are (at least) three people involved and there are many variables involved, such as body shapes, cock length and shape, fucking and sucking styles, positions, each person's body flexibility, degree of ech participant's selfishness (e.g., I'm the top doing the fucking so the bottom must focus on my cock only, and I don't care about anything else). etc.

Some of the more memorable and hot spitroasting situations I've been are the ones where the three (or more) people involved understand the mechanics of it and are considerate to each other. That may mean changing the positions to accomodate a shorter dick, allow the bottom to enjoy both cocks, sometimes changing roles, i.e. top fucking ass change with top fucking mouth, etc.

I don't think the three situations described by the OP in the poll are the only ones. It is a bit of oversimplification and it is very much different every time.  For example, if I'm in the club and the top fucking me has a small dick and goes into a monotonous range of movements, then perhaps I will try to focus my attention and horniness on the nice 8 inch cock, perfectly curved, fucking my mouth and who's making out with me. If I am the top fucking I will try to give the bottom the most of my fuck and cock so he can enjoy it. If I'm the top fucking the guy's face, I will move into a position which allows him full and unrestricted access to my cock, even if that means that I have to get into a less comfortable position.  And, yeah, fucking a guy's face while he's fucked by someone else is a major turn on for me. 

I've been in positions where I fuck a guy's hole while someone else fucks me from behind and I have a cock in my mouth. Makes it difficult to smoke a joint while doing that, but leaves my nose free for the poppers. 

@Spunkinmyarse I think you may have seen me in that situation once at Reds in Maspalomas *wink . If not, that's an open invitation 🙂

Take a hit of poppers, concentrate on giving that dick a great sucking and my asscunt will run on "auto-pilot"...besides, for me, it is the Top that ultimately controls my asscunt...fuck it slow, fast, slam it hard or deep or ????...it is His asscunt to do as He wishes!  He is in control!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

@Spunkinmyarse I think you may have seen me in that situation once at Reds in Maspalomas *wink . If not, that's an open invitation 🙂

Ha- it’s certainly possible: I definitely recall being involved in something like that at Reds, but being the bottom, it’s often hard to know exactly what is going on and who is doing what!

Anyway, I will be in Maspalomas as usual for a month or so in Jan/Feb, so if you’re around, I’m definitely up for recreating that scenario!

28 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Ha- it’s certainly possible: I definitely recall being involved in something like that at Reds, but being the bottom, it’s often hard to know exactly what is going on and who is doing what!

Anyway, I will be in Maspalomas as usual for a month or so in Jan/Feb, so if you’re around, I’m definitely up for recreating that scenario!

Yes, indeed! I was one of the tops who indulged in your sweet, perfectly shaped hole. If BZ were like LinkedIn, I would certainly highly recommend you for being the bottom all serious tops should have 🙂 

• Haha 1

From a top's perspective....

I want you to concentrate on the guy in your ass.  I do love the look of a spit roast--but that guy in your mouth is really just getting his dick wet for his turn in your hole.  I also really get off on the rotation of holes--so you can taste your ass on my cock, while the one you just got wet, is now pummeling you.

And a note to tops who add their cock to your mouth as I'm fucking:  Don't pull the bottom towards you and off my dick.  It's not about you...yet.  Move closer to us.  Get your dick wet and then give him a load for me to fuck in on round two or three.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 5:11 PM, FelchingPisser said:

From a top's perspective....

I want you to concentrate on the guy in your ass.  I do love the look of a spit roast--but that guy in your mouth is really just getting his dick wet for his turn in your hole.  I also really get off on the rotation of holes--so you can taste your ass on my cock, while the one you just got wet, is now pummeling you.

And a note to tops who add their cock to your mouth as I'm fucking:  Don't pull the bottom towards you and off my dick.  It's not about you...yet.  Move closer to us.  Get your dick wet and then give him a load for me to fuck in on round two or three.

This 1000%

• Upvote 1

I love a good spit roast, that being said, I quickly learned it's hard to concentrate on sucking when I'm getting fucked. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sucking cock and thought the first time I had a threesome it was going to be amazing sucking while getting fucked. At first it's perfect hard cock in my mouth doing everything I can to please him while the other guy rims me and get ready to fuck me. But man on man, once I've got a cock in my ass it becomes so hard to give the cock in my mouth proper attention. I do my best but after a bit just put my head down and enjoy the pounding. When the one in my ass is done I beg his buddy to take his place. Haven't had any complaints, kind of felt bad at first but over the years have realized as long as I make an attempt and concentrate on being a hungry bottom everyone is happy. 

• Like 1

I find it almost impossible to do a good job sucking if im getting a good fucking.  A few times its worked out where the tops get into a rythem and one fucks my throat and one in my ass. It is one of my favorite things to watch. I love watching a small bottom gag and choke while getting plowed by 2 hung cocks.