How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

I don’t have to concentrate on anything. My body just takes over. I love being Spittin arrested, but the two tops also have to be aware that it’s not just all about each of them but that it’s group action. Interesting really work well if one of them is a narcissist and thinks it’s all about him. It also helps if each participant has some experience, knows how to use his equipment and can set up the rhythm that works to benefit all three.

I have  to agree with the bottoms that say you are not giving your best. In most situations where I am spit roasted it is with couples. I have found that most couple really enjoy seeing their partner get serviced. I like to make eye contact with the other partner to make them part of it without them having to be inside of me. I think spit roasting is a fantasy men have built up in their mind to be this great experience that it isn’t. Like double penetration or pulling out. Lol

• Like 2

I think there's an important feature to successful spitroasting - the tops have to work together to use the bottom, and not act independently.

Spit roasting is usually less than ideal, and you have to choose whether to focus on the blowjob or the fucking, because once you're getting fucked, Top #2 shoves your face into his crotch without moving or adjusting, syncing up with the rhythm and movement, and just going straight for the deepthroat on the first plunge and holds it there too long.

That said, when the tops are good together, and not just separately simultaneously, the oral component helps deepen the piggery.  It's cognizant of breathing differently when getting pounded from behind, it's rhythmic, and it syncs well, then I am just in heaven.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, fuzzybttm said:

the tops have to work together to use the bottom, and not act independently.

Well put, fuzzybttm.  

Usually, one of the Tops is already celebrating one of the acts already, when the other approaches to join in.  The second one usually (and naturally) takes his cue from the first guy, but that's not always the case - and it should be.  After all - it's the second one that's joining a Breeding already in progress. 

Thanks for pointing this out.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 7:02 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have  to agree with the bottoms that say you are not giving your best. In most situations where I am spit roasted it is with couples. I have found that most couple really enjoy seeing their partner get serviced. I like to make eye contact with the other partner to make them part of it without them having to be inside of me. I think spit roasting is a fantasy men have built up in their mind to be this great experience that it isn’t. Like double penetration or pulling out. Lol

talk about better in theory than practice: 3 ways w couples! one always wants it more than the other who's just tryin to hang on to his man. the last time i got spit roaster by a couple, me an the top enjoyed ourselves but by the time i stopped focusing on giving the reluctant guy the best bj in order to enjoy the brilliant ride his hubby was giving me, it was just the last straw for his 3 wheel ish ness. it didn't help that his hubby wouldn't shut up about what a great fuck my ass was and bred me 4 times! long before we finished i knew i was never gettin invited back lol 

Edited by norefusal

I only ever got spit roasted myself once, when I got properly laid for the first time and I was trying out bottoming. I did the best I could pleasuring them both and I must've done well, cause I got my face blasted with 2 loads for my trouble. 

The most recent time I was in a spit roast scenario as a top was a couple years ago. My cumdump bud accidentally double booked another top at the same time. When he walked in, I gladly ceded the hole to the other guy and spent the time fucking my bud's throat til the other guy bred him and I could resume fucking. It was so hot and my slut bud enjoyed pleasuring us both.

15 hours ago, norefusal said:

talk about better in theory than practice: 3 ways w couples! one always wants it more than the other who's just tryin to hang on to his man. the last time i got spit roaster by a couple, me an the top enjoyed ourselves but by the time i stopped focusing on giving the reluctant guy the best bj in order to enjoy the brilliant ride his hubby was giving me, it was just the last straw for his 3 wheel ish ness. it didn't help that his hubby wouldn't shut up about what a great fuck my ass was and bred me 4 times! long before we finished i knew i was never gettin invited back lol 

Yes my last three way went sort of the same. The top has a big dick and pounded me relentlessly while telling his husband how great I was. I tried to give the other attention but he ended up leaving room so his man could have me all to himself. I was never invited back either.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Yes my last three way went sort of the same. The top has a big dick and pounded me relentlessly while telling his husband how great I was. I tried to give the other attention but he ended up leaving room so his man could have me all to himself. I was never invited back either.

I think that says more about the couple than you

• Like 2

6 hours ago, phukhole said:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  Especially when the guys switch or other guys tag in and out!  Use my holes until I'm overflowing with cum from both ends!

Haven’t had pleasure but have thought of how hot it could be to switch with multiple tag in and outs. Eager to learn. 

I enjoy it, but like so many others have said on here, I’m unable to give as good head as I would l like.

It doesn’t help when the top I am sucking makes very little or no allowance for the fact that I’ve got another cock pounding my arse: very often he’s standing/kneeling just a little bit too far away, and seems unaware that I’m really not in a great position to lean forward to get him all the way in my throat. Much better if he just grabs my head forcefully and pushes himself all the way down. This also steadies my whole body, and often allows the top who’s fucking me from behind to pound even harder.

If the top I’m sucking doesn’t take charge and make it easier for me, I’ll usually give up on that cock and return my full attention to the one that’s fucking me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I enjoy it, but like so many others have said on here, I’m unable to give as good head as I would l like.

It doesn’t help when the top I am sucking makes very little or no allowance for the fact that I’ve got another cock pounding my arse: very often he’s standing/kneeling just a little bit too far away, and seems unaware that I’m really not in a great position to lean forward to get him all the way in my throat. Much better if he just grabs my head forcefully and pushes himself all the way down. This also steadies my whole body, and often allows the top who’s fucking me from behind to pound even harder.

If the top I’m sucking doesn’t take charge and make it easier for me, I’ll usually give up on that cock and return my full attention to the one that’s fucking me.

100%!