Interracial

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

I am a muscular white bottom. I am shaved smooth and instead of a dick, I have a clit. I am "real" man, but know that my dick is tiny and useless. I also have a pussy. I get FF 2x a week. My pussy exists to serve men with big cocks. Black and Latin, Arab, South Asian, etc. turn me on the most. There is a small community of slutty white bottoms who are whores and take only dark cock. We know our place and love to submit to Black or Latin tops.

Slowly my white FB have stopped seeing me, and I am almost exclusively a whore for Black or Latin cock. I get fisted so that I can take cock easily. I know that I am a bitch and white guys laugh at me. I know Black or Latin tops are just using my pussy.

Recently, as I have gotten older (44) a LOT of younger Black or Latin tops (24-28 yo) have approached me. They like that I have experience. They can see my stretched out pussy and know I won't moan like younger guys. I am VERY accommodating. I am there to serve. They like my tiny dick and don't bother with it. They get down to business and fuck the shit out of me. They tell their friends, and whore me out to them.

I would like to hear from Black or Latin tops who like white pussy. Why do you like it? Why do you work to trash our pussies while fucking us? You make us feel subhuman. Why do you do that? What kind of white pussy bottom do you want to own?

I would like to hear from white pussy bottoms. Why do you like dark dick? What drives you? Is it true that you can't keep your legs closed? What is your ideal Master? To all the white bottoms, I have a secret. Get fisted It will stretch out your pussy so you can take Black or Latin cock more easily.

White guys? What do you think of white bottoms who take only Black or Latin cock? Your thoughts?

Black or brown cocks are my favorites. I never turn them down. I also like to be fisted. That's why I can handle big cocks. I never turn down any cock, however, I'll instantly bend over for a black/brown cock anywhere.

I'm a white bottom as well and love to get fucked by men with big cocks. I'm an equal opportunity bottom though, as long as the cock is big enough I don't care about the color, but the biggest cocks I've had have all been black. Guess I'm just a size queen. As to fisting, no, never tried it and don't think I want to go that route. I train my hole with big enough toys so I can take the extra big dicks with ease and pleasure.

im also able to take massive cocks that fuck hard and deep.........i get fisted occassionally too.........most hung tops who have used my ass have remarked it was the best fuck they have had as most bottoms squeal and tell them they either cant take it or tell them to pull out as they cant handle it.........there are alot of frustrated hung top guys out there who have never been balls deep all night or unloaded deep inside a hole........i was made to satisfy these frustrated tops to show them what a real ass fuck should be like - thats why they come back for more.......btw i totally love and adore blk guys and hope to have a black partner permanently someday - its on my wish list