Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

I topped a married guy few weeks ago and as I'm going in him he says "your good right"? Whatever thats supposed to mean Last night I bottomed for a 19 year old college guy he said "I'll never wear a rubber but if you want I'll pull out when I'm about to cum". I laughed and said "no fucking way I need you to come in me". He laughed and said "who cares if you get HIV take a pill everyday thats all". We are hooking up tomorrow ges bringing a buddy for a 3 way.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

I post my status (neg and on PrEP) and my last HIV/STI test date (start of every month) on my Grindr profile.

I don't care about other people's HIV status (other than that I tend to favor Poz people, who, in my experience, are edgier and have more sex), but I do appreciate it when ostensibly neg people are on PrEP, and when a person, regardless of status, has a habit of regular STI testing.

I don't ask about status. I was fucking a young guy last weekend. We were cuddling after I dumped my third load in his perfect little ass, and he said, "You didn't ask my status." He volunteered that he is Poz and reassured me that he is on medication and has an undetectable viral load. I think he was surprised when I told him that I appreciated the disclosure, and that I don't care, except in that I hope, for his own sake, that he is healthy and happy.

TasP and PrEP exist in large part so we don't have to worry about status anymore. To me, it's the habit of looking after one's sexual health, to protect oneself and one's partners, that matters.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

On 4/7/2022 at 10:04 PM, fskn said:

(other than that I tend to favor Poz people, who, in my experience, are edgier and have more sex),

Ever since PReP, I haven't really given it much thought, but you've got a point.  While not only do I not ask, frankly, I just assume the Holes I fuck are positive, since I've already taken what steps there are to take.  If the Holes I fuck are positive, then that bridge has been crossed already, and they have little to hold back their natural need to take a lot of Sperm up their Holes.  It would follow that their sexual inhibitions have been jettisoned in favor of an "edgier" attitude - which I find attractive.  It may also follow that their lack of inhibitions (or at least minimizing them) would encourage their most lewd, enticing behavior, which would certainly get them a gut-full every time.  

• Like 4

On 4/7/2022 at 5:26 AM, PozConverted said:

It depends on the context.
When asked, I always say the truth. However, most of the guys guess I am Poz when they see me naked.

Same here, ill tell if im asked, yes most guys im with can tell im poz be seeing me, biggest question i get is if im on meds, and of course im not, its never scared any guys away0458477a-29e4-4382-ac84-0383195b0c9f.jpg.5d79e23d1502d9be02c0f3673045acdc.jpg

I notice I get the “You’re clean, right?” question mostly from Tops that are “condom only”. And they usually ask as they’re slipping it into me raw or already a few strokes in. On occasion, the rubber broke or slipped off half way thru and they ask. I don’t answer usually, because their mind is already made up and they just keep on fucking.

Edited by CumBustion

If it on line , Grindr etc all my photos show me breeding and cumming in asses and my profiles say tested neg and on prep , if it’s out crusing I never ask and just  go for it until stopped ( very very seldom)

I never ask status ( as many guys genuinely may not know) as I believe it’s my responsibility to decide / manage my own risk.

it’s always raw with full ejackulation  in side or not at all !

• Like 2

As a bottom I never ever ask.... A decade or so ago a guy breeding me volunteered telling me he was newly diagnosed poz and not on meds..... We got along so well so I asked him to stay all night and took 4 loads from him.... Lovely guy........ I wish more poz lads would breed me tbh. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

A decade or so ago a guy breeding me volunteered telling me he was newly diagnosed poz and not on meds..... We got along so well so I asked him to stay all night

Isn't it nice when it's about the person, not about their status?

(And today, in the era of PrEP, an HIV-negative guy could take those loads without any worry at all, which is nothing short of a miracle.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1