Is barebacking hotter because of the feel or the idea of it?

seb537

Why do you bareback?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you bareback?

• Because it feels better.
    • Because it feels better, but also because I like the psychological side of it.
    • It feels better and it makes me hornier equally.
    • Makes me mostly hornier but also like the feel of it.
    • I don't feel any difference between safe and raw, I just like the idea of it.

I just wanted to know if you guys generally prefer bareback sex because it actually feels better or just because you find it more exciting psychologically?

I've fantasized about bareback sex when I was still a virgin and actually tried both safe and raw (both as a top and a bottom, even though I'm way more of a bottom) now and even though I prefer it raw, I have to admit I didn't feel that much difference. I mostly love it because it's really hot to do something risky, go against what everyone's telling you and know that the guy's coming inside of you and all, which makes me way hornier.

What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by seb537

Guest manfun456

Yes, a huge part of it is the psychological side of it, knowing you're doing it raw, it's so much more intimate. But after a guy has cum inside me, I love digging my fingers in there and tasting his cum. Even better with multiple loads, though that doesn't happen too often.

Topping raw feels way better physically, but when you bottom it's only psychological.

I mean maybe dudes that don't use lube feel the difference? But honestly otherwise I think bottoms who say it feels different are either bullshitting or just never tried it and play out some Internet personality they wish they had.

But when you top it's waaaaay better sensations wise

• Upvote 1

I just love the no-holds-bar aspect of it. It's just what sex is about. Sharing seed and DNA. I love knowing a man is planting his seed in me. Totally makes me hot knowing he's injecting his load of semen/sperm in me. Just writing this is making my dick drip. I love the sexy talk about how good it feels for the Top; how he's going to shoot his load in me. I love it when we can either cum together...or I cum first and the Top uses my cum as lube to fuck his load into me. FUCK! I'm hard and horny now. I need a dick and load in me...

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

There really is a difference between raw fucking and fucking with rubber. When I bottom, the physical feeling isn't necessarily immediate but there is a difference doing it raw as opposed to rubbers. I do feel the skin of the dick but what I really feel more is a deeper connection with the top and the sex has a more "natural" feeling. Whether people see it sex is a natural biological need and rubbers are artifical. I think BB is really doing what nature intended sex to be. It's skin to skin and no barriers seperating you and the person. Bodily fluid is inserted and shared. Yea, I do feel even better and more peaceful when I get fuck BB and loaded.

When I top, the physical benefits are immediate. You feel the warmth of a hole carressing your cock. You feel the "massaging" of your cock in that hole. You feel the tightness more. Mentally you feel like you are having sex a more natural and "human" way. To be able to also share your DNA with a bottom, even better. To know a part of you is in him, amazing.

As cliche as it sounds, I feel a sense of honor to take guy's cock raw and his seed. Flipside, I feel it is an obligation to share my load with a bttm.

• Like 1

Getting fucked by a guy using a condom hurts my hole. It feels similar to using a rubber eraser on my skin, which pulls the skin.

Try the following: rub your index finger on the skin of the inside of your forearm. Then wrap your finger with a condom and rub the same area again, and compare the feeling. You can try the same using lube on your finger and then lube the condom and you will notice that when there is lot of pressure applied the lube won't help that much.

Some cocks can put a lot of pressure on the hole not to mention those hard and long poundings. In fact, I don`t like to get fucked with a condom because I have the idea that the condom will irritate my hole and make it more susceptible to infections with the next raw cock and cum deposited in my hole.

In terms of the top fucking raw, there is no question that pounding a hole with an unwrapped cock feels much, much better than with the cock strangled by the condom. And the orgasm feels so much better when the cock is free. I once got fucked by a really hot guy who had never fucked before and my hole was the first one he ever pounded. We went raw because I had been recently been tested and hadn't had sex in a while. The guy went absolutely crazy and he wanted to fuck me again almost right away. He told me that shooting his load in my hole was the hottest experience he'd ever had. We kept having sex but my problem was that he almost wanted to have sex too much and too often.

A little of both for me, but much more because I love the way it feels a lot more. Condoms were always fairly uncomfortable for me when bottoming, no matter how much lube was used. And when I top, condoms would instantly kill my boner, without fail. Now I've ditched them altogether and only have bareback sex. Haven't looked back! :)