Preference; Black or white dick?

Guest SBBOY

If you had to choose between white or black cock what would it be?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose between white or black cock what would it be?

• White dick
    • Black cock

• 3 weeks later...

Black cock. Definitely. Sure they are all different just like white guys and they don't all have massive cocks, but it's the naturally dominant attitude they have and the sensuality of submitting to them that is so fucking hot. I like white guys too, but If there is a black guy at the party or the bookstore or wherever, I'm giving myself to him first. BTW, any black guys that want a sweet piece of ass in New Orleans or Houston hmu!

• 2 months later...

The biggest cocks I've had have been white, so it's not been a size issue. The black guys I've been with have a natural... rhythm? approach? that seems like a 'uniquely black' way of plowing me, which I enjoy quite a bit. On the otherhand, I've had great and bad lays from black, white, latino... so I can't make a real vote...

I just realized, I've never topped a black dude... something new to try!

I don't have a real preference tbh, but the bigger the better is more ideal of course! I've only ever had one black cock but do enjoy it from an interracial/hung black guy dominates young white boy kinda angle. Would love to get more BBC!

I don't mind. I prefer the cocks not being too big, so I can't suck or take them in my ass. But when it comes to color, I can do Asians, Latinos, Arabians, Black, White, it doesn't matter. I actually have had all too.