Pain doing doggy

versamarried

Doggie can hurt but for me is a good pain that tells me I am where i am suppose to be. I love getting fucked this way and letting loose and telling the top he owns my hole. I also beg for his cum and tell him I want it balls deep in my ass no matter what.

I ache for cum daily. It is my addiction.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Binudenative

-I am still a bit tight to be penetrated and fucked doggy comfortably but I am getting there in being stretched slowly by butt plugs and my girlfriend fucking me with a strap on. I have to be penetrated first missionary style when my tops have bigger cocks.

• 3 weeks later...

Doggy is my favorite for hook-up fucking. It feels the best for me. Legs up is nice for a little while, but it get tiring. Slings and fuckbenches are my favorite. I can and have gone for hours in em.

The one I can’t do is Cowboy. And it’s not because of discomfort...when I get fucked, I need to GET FUCKED. I want my cunt pounded out. Cowboy requires me to take control of the fuck; thus I take no pleasure in it.

Guest KptNLine

Doggy style is the position I am usually initially penetated in. For me, there is some pain with the initial penetration. Usually my husband slides into me, pulls out so that I can apply some more lube, and then goes back in. I agree with many of the replies on here that that little bit of initial pain can be hot - but it shouldn't continue to hurt throughout the fuck. For me, I can't take it on my stomach for the initial penetration, my hole is simply too tight. I will say, being fucked doggy style is not as enjoyable for me at first, but if I go back to it after being fucked in other positions, it feels amazing and I can't get enough. Ultimately, every guy who fucks you feels different, some positions that feel great with one guy don't feel nearly as good with another.

"versamarried" as you can see/read - we all are different ... each and all of us have different positions we love most - some love it missionary, others in a sling or on a fuck-bench ... others doggy-style... some love it dry, others lubed ...

TO HELP YOU ... as you ask all our advice -

The way you describe your pain it sounds to me that you cramp up when a Top takes you ... and I assume that the initial entree hurts you whatever position you are in, but mainly in Doggy position.

I would recommend that you lube up first before you meet your date or go to a bathhouse - even push your favourite dildo deep inside you... so that your cunt is open and LINED UP - ready for your date/s .... as a lot of Tops expect you to be lubbed up if you want a smooth ride, and often use too little spit or Lub if you are dry... again this depends how YOU LIKE IT ...rough or smooth ...

Like so many here I love doggy position and can take intense and deep penetration for hours in that comfortable position, or on a fuck-bench ... BUT I also love to saddle up ... and be a cowboy. TRY IT ... this might be for you?!!! 

YOU seem tied, and fairly new to the game... so you might find this helpful, when your Top is lying in the pillows, leaning back and YOU LUBE HIS COCK BEFORE YOU SLIDE YOURSELF onto his bare cock... Like this YOU control the original entry and your cunt can adjust as you suck his cock inch by inch inside your hungry cunt.... look into the eyes of your top... see how much he enjoys you sliding down on his cock.... be the one who controls the initial moves, until you have all his cock deep inside you... 

Once you have mastered all his cock start rocking, ridding his cock in slow motions... it strikes me from what you write, that your cunt need to be stretched more often and regularly - train it like that ...once your brain, your cunt have communicated that the Top is balls deep inside your cunt you will start to be far more relaxed and start riding him Cowboy style... milk your Tops cock while doing it .. you will love it ... and your Top will love it too ... as a lot of Tops appreciate it as well, when a bottom does the work... when he, as a Top sees, how the Bottom craved his cock.. wants it and does everything to get it .. milking it with each stroke up- and downwards ... until he cant hold it any longer and floods your cunt... 

TRY ... and let us know how you are getting on with your various test runs... 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 6/11/2014 at 9:33 AM, versamarried said:

Whenever I bottom I have learned that I cannot let a top enter me initially from behind. The pain is so intense that a few times it has shut me down from wanting dick. The weird thing is if I do any other position to start I can move to doggy style and it does not hurt at all. It does not matter how slow or how much lube they use, it hurts bad. Even if I have used toys on myself prior to meeting. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a position that you just do not do because it does not feel pleasurable to you as a bottom?

Maybe asking him to slow down as he is entering you will help out. You say you try other positions first before doggy, so it looks like you have a solution there.