whats your fetish?

jd112

I won't turn anyone down that wants to fuck my ass, but Alpha men, bodybuilders, and men who identify as straight are my weakness. If he thinks he has the dick to make all the rules, my legs are in the air before he can finish saying it out loud! My other major fetish is FF!

tumblr_lyqrm70TSJ1r9wvhio1_500.jpg.7743b544ddfd7dba38dc5bd91deec1a4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Small smooth guys. Especially versatile guys, and any skin on skin thing possible.

Turn offs: any costume kind of stuff. Anything that gets in the way of skin on skin. Facial hair or hairy in general.

I'm a man who, while loves inserting his man meat into his partner, likes to be dominated; have his man straddle him and do most of the actual riding is common. Other examples would be that they like to let the partner do what ever they want to him. I'm a submissive top looking to be dominated by a Power Bottom. 

Looking to be turn into a hell hound by force. Destroy the good in me and claim me for the forces of darkness. Watch as slowly I become the beast of your fantasy. Inject me steroids, growth hormones and wolf blood. Destroying this body so that your hell hound will come out to please you. Collar and train me if dare to the beast I'm meant to be. Mold my body to your pleasure: turn my teeth into fangs, etc.

• Like 1

I like a lot of things. So far the fetish list includes

- fisting (especially deep fisting)

- piss play

- musclemen

- freakishly tattooed guys

- big dicks, race unimportant

- poz fetish

- hairy daddy types with alpha attitudes

- smoke

- cum (facials are a current favourite)

- gunge (if you don't know what this is, think of mud or slime or being covered in shaving cream)

- leather & rubber

I think that's it for now.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, looking4chubs said:

I have quite a few of them, but LOVE chubby guys, the fatter the better for me.

I bred 400lbs guys, and had an amazing time doing it!

I like breeding skinny guys but prefer getting bred by huge chubby guys.  Im slim and it doesnt feel right if I am topping a guy 8 times bigger than me. 

But, if a guy is big and heavy,  I love them on top of me.  I have been fucked by guys so heavy, I could hardly breath when they were on top of me, fucking me.  Loved it.

• Like 1

I love tops with nice bubble butts, being cumdumped, group sex (I hardly find one-on-one's satisfying), and recoding my breeding sessions on video (no face or any distinguishing marks on anyone).

I also fantasize being blindfolded and taking as many anon loads as possible. So far, what I've done is to be in a very dark section of a gay bathhouse with guys breeding me one after the other. There was no way I could see their faces.

But my ultimate fetish is actually poz cum. When a friend of mine got poz, I made sure to take his load deep inside my ass before he started with his meds. Also, I am organizing an all-poz bareback gangbang session as soon as the COVID situation is over.

• Upvote 1